Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Predictions/Hopes for Season 3 Plotlines

Ok, here are some of mine.

*Steve Holt is GOB's son. With all the comments about the kids GOB might have out there, and now there actually being one, this would make such a great storyline. Can you imagine GOB trying to be fatherly? COME ON!

*I know, I know, people don't like Maggie, but her story seemed unresolved with her finding out she was pregnant. There are some possibilities there.

*What is with Tobias and fireplaces, anyway?

*More magic, maybe (as someone I know suggested) with GM trying to learn it for a talent show at school or something. And of course more of GOB's magic. That means more GOB Very Happy

*Maeby's film exec career has got to start creating problems eventually. If the family was able to find out about Pop Pop being in the attic, they've gotta get this one.

*If Ricky Gervais does join the show (oh, please, please!) his character would provide great fodder for the newly pasty, English Franklin and more awkward moments.

*Someone mentioned Mark Hammill, for the Star Wars references. But go one better. Get Carrie Fisher. She is so funny. She would even be great as herself, perhaps in one of Maeby's movies. And who could avoid the chance for a good Luke/Leia incest joke.

*I am whole heartedly for Conan, Tina Fey, and more Blamey.

*Buster definitely needs a woman his age. Preferably a really pretty one, and no one understands why she'd date Buster.

*For some reason, I feel like it would be really funny to have a character who refers to GOB as George Jr.

Rach
Old 08-15-2005, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

I was so disappointed when they didn't follow up on the GOB/Steve Holt story so I really hope we see that covered in season 3. I'd love to see Steve become a member of the Bluths in some way.

Definately more Blamey And bring back the Hot Cops! Also the real cops (the ones who wanted a baby).

I want to at least see a flashback where we see GOB actually stripping in a Hot Cops show

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerbalKint
*I know, I know, people don't like Maggie, but her story seemed unresolved with her finding out she was pregnant. There are some possibilities there.
Are you kidding? I love Maggie and I can't wait to see where they go with that storyline.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I feel like the GOB/Steve plotline has some of the best potential, too, so I really, really want to see them follow up. It has fun implications for the whole family, but would especially be a great GOB storyline, I think. What with all his own paternal neglect problems and all. The tables would be turned.

Love having Blamey because Amy and Will are fantastic together, gotta have her back.

And yeaaah, hot cops are always good! I wouldn't mind some more hot cop GOB stories either

Ah, I'm glad you like Maggie because a lot of people at the-op seem to dislike her a lot, and I don't understand why. I think she creates some of the most intricately confusing and fun situations for the family.

Rach
Old 08-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Did they end up annulling the marriage? I can't remember how that ended.

And I like Maggie, too. But I know there are some ppl on this board, too, who don't.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Maggie herself is okay, but I think the episodes with her always feel a little off somehow. Too wacky or something.

I personally hate Ann more and want her to die! Or at least never come back on the show.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Yes, let's have more GM/Maeby action and MUCH less Ann.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I feel like Ann is played out. I'd like resolution to Maeby's parentage, though, because the cousin thing is still a bit creepy

GOB and Blamy ended up getting a divorce, I think, because GOB said, "That's me, your honour. I (bleep)ed my wife!" so they couldn't get it annulled. I think...

Rach
Old 08-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Right, but wasn't it going to cost $250,000 to get divorced? So maybe they're still married right now?
Old 08-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Maybe they are... you know I don't actually recall, sadly. What was the last episode Blamy was in?

Rach
Old 08-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Passionate Fan

My hopes can be summed up in one word. Incest.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 08-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Raja has said the word that sums it up for me.
I made my icon.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Absolute Fan

AD fans are such a loving crowd

Rach
Old 08-16-2005, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

I'd like to see Michael happy for once
Old 08-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I would really like to see Michael have a successful relationship. I really wanted things to work out between him and Marta.

Rach
Old 08-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Eh, Michael doesn't want to be happy. He's happy when he's unhappy. But it would be nice to see him happy for a minute or two and see how it gets destroyed.