Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Absolute Fan

GOB just has some serious issues of paternal neglect

You know, it's not so long ago that cousins were routinely married. Darwin married his cousin, but this led to their daughter dying young of a genetic defect caused by inbreeding. And you'd think Darwin would have known better.

Rach
Old 08-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
Welcome! Thanks for the info, but you might want to edit your post. Spoilers can only be posted on the spoiler board. There are also spoiler tags ([sp ]SPOILER GOES HERE[ /sp] but without the spaces), but I don't think they're really supposed to be used for real spoilers.
There are spoiler tags, then? But if they can't be used for real spoilers, when can they be used? And what's the point of the spoiler smilie? I just find this confusing.

I definitely want Annyong back. That's why I still have this avatar. I like GM and Maeby, but the incestuous pair I really like is Michael and GOB. They're brothers, and yet I don't find it squicky. I'd like there to be more hugs and stuff.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Cress, I think the spoiler tag was initially founded for use on the Harry Potter board when HBP initially came out. They kinda had a spoiler ban on the book for a while because not everyone had gotten a chance to read it yet. Or something. I think that's why it was created.
I made my icon.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh, I see. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

On other boards, I know some people don't like to know casting spoilers, so that sort of thing is put in spoiler tags.