View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 10:00 PM
VerbalKint
Absolute Fan

Predictions/Hopes for Season 3 Plotlines

Ok, here are some of mine.

*Steve Holt is GOB's son. With all the comments about the kids GOB might have out there, and now there actually being one, this would make such a great storyline. Can you imagine GOB trying to be fatherly? COME ON!

*I know, I know, people don't like Maggie, but her story seemed unresolved with her finding out she was pregnant. There are some possibilities there.

*What is with Tobias and fireplaces, anyway?

*More magic, maybe (as someone I know suggested) with GM trying to learn it for a talent show at school or something. And of course more of GOB's magic. That means more GOB Very Happy

*Maeby's film exec career has got to start creating problems eventually. If the family was able to find out about Pop Pop being in the attic, they've gotta get this one.

*If Ricky Gervais does join the show (oh, please, please!) his character would provide great fodder for the newly pasty, English Franklin and more awkward moments.

*Someone mentioned Mark Hammill, for the Star Wars references. But go one better. Get Carrie Fisher. She is so funny. She would even be great as herself, perhaps in one of Maeby's movies. And who could avoid the chance for a good Luke/Leia incest joke.

*I am whole heartedly for Conan, Tina Fey, and more Blamey.

*Buster definitely needs a woman his age. Preferably a really pretty one, and no one understands why she'd date Buster.

*For some reason, I feel like it would be really funny to have a character who refers to GOB as George Jr.

Rach