Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ugh! I feel so antzy for some reason, I can't quite put my finger on. But, I think Suliet withdrawl symptoms have finally hit me. I just miss seeing them on screen so much, and on top of that, I think I just miss LOST in general.

I try to go back and watch the old Suliet scenes on YouTube, but it's getting harder to get by on that alone. I just want to see what happens next with them, 'ya know? I liked the feeling of being a fly on their wall during season five and I want that feeling back.--(*imitates Dana Scully*) "I need it back." Before, it was easier for me to deal with the hiatus, because it was just sooooo far away from the next season, that I guess how long exactly I'd be waiting didn't even really register with me.--I just heard 8 or 9 months, I didn't really process the information, though. But, now it's dawned on me that it's already almost the middle of October (FIVE months since TI!!) and, though, LOST is nearing ever closer to it's air date and I just have no patience left!

I just want to come home after a long, hard day at school and zone out with my fave blondes, but I can't and now I don't know what to do with myself. I'm tired of reading fan theories about what's gonna go down with mythology and the characters online. I just want something solid, something tangable. I try to watch other shows, but nothing grabs my attention the way LOST can. I've actually missed the last two episodes of FlashForward because I was sitting around daydreaming about LOST! D8

Sigh...maybe things will get better when the DVD set comes out...At least then, there'll be bonus materials to watch...Hiatus really sucks...hard!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

haha i miss suliet too

its funny you missed FF cause you were daydreaming about LOST, i use FF as a way to make the hiatus go faster. all the rest of my hrs are spent thinking of LOST in someway tho..even when i watch other shows lol

as much as i miss suliet, i dont mind the hiatus tho, id rather have LOST to look forward to then no LOST at all
Old 10-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
as much as i miss suliet, i dont mind the hiatus tho, id rather have LOST to look forward to then no LOST at all
Yeah, that's true. If I'm like this five months into hiatus, I wonder what'll I'll be like five months after the series finale. ... I can't believe I've been watching this show for more than half a decade! Seriously: I didn't even have wisedom teeth when this series came on!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
love this suliet vid. taylor swift + suliet actually works out lol YouTube - Sawyer & Juliet -You belong with me
Okay, I'm pretty sure I just died because of all the absolute AMAZING cuteness of this vid!!!!

I LOVED it!!!! I never would have thought that, that song would have gone so well with Suliet, but the fantastic editing made it work perfectly!
Special Agent Olivia Dunham & Peter Bishop
Detective Kate Beckett and Richard Castle
Old 10-11-2009, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm really torn about this hiatus.... Like you, Runny Babbit (what's your name by the way?), I am DYING to see what happens next, especially in regards to Suliet and Juliet's fate. But on the other hand, I almost don't want this hiatus to ever end. You know Season 6 is going to fly by in a few quick months and then it'll be over forever.

I've been watching FlashForward too. It's not bad and I like it, but it's not Lost either.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiG9 (View Post)
Yeah, I'm really torn about this hiatus.... Like you, Runny Babbit (what's your name by the way?), I am DYING to see what happens next, especially in regards to Suliet and Juliet's fate. But on the other hand, I almost don't want this hiatus to ever end. You know Season 6 is going to fly by in a few quick months and then it'll be over forever.

I've been watching FlashForward too. It's not bad and I like it, but it's not Lost either.
ITA with everything you said. I'm so looking forward the next season but it is the last one and i don't want Lost to finish. On the other hand, i wish Lost was already starting because i miss Suliet so much and i want to see how they're going to end up.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runny Babbit (View Post)

Sigh...maybe things will get better when the DVD set comes out...At least then, there'll be bonus materials to watch...Hiatus really sucks...hard!
Only two months until the DVD comes out so that's comforting...sort of. lol. Does anyone know when we'll find out what bonus features will be on the season 5 DVD? I'm really crossing my fingers for a LaFleur commentary track...maybe with Mark Goldman too since he has such great things to say about Suliet I'd love to hear more from him.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I actually watched the two episodes I missed last night, and I really, really liked what I saw! The first time I saw the pilot, I wasn't all that impressed. But, because I was doing something else at the time I was watching, I decided to go back and watch it again, just to be fair, and I loved it! But, the thing is, after that, I just didn't keep up with it. Then, I after I finally seeing these two episodes, I think it really is a show I could get into. I mean, I like how they've had a nice little plot twist/revealation at the end of each episode so far. And the narrative style is very interesting, and kind of reminds me of The X-Files, ever so slightly. But, the one thing I don't like is how they're obviously trying sooooo hard to be the next LOST. Also, how some of the dialogue is a little, err, "wonky." =/ But, all in all, it's super good, and I think it could take the edge off of hiatus for me. Maybe, I'll even learn to savor this last hiatus a little bit. Maybe.

Oh, and I'm Meghan or Babbit, whichever! And, you're Laura, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett55 (View Post)
I'm really crossing my fingers for a LaFleur commentary track...maybe with Mark Goldman too since he has such great things to say about Suliet I'd love to hear more from him.
LaFleur commentary! Squeeeeeee!!!

Oh, and DarkUFO had some info. about some of the features that'll be on the DVDs, it didn't mention too much about commentaries, that I remember, but there will be a deleted scene from LaFleur. Can't say if it'll have Sawyer and Juliet in it, though....You, see it's called "Finding LaFleur," which makes me think it'll just be Phil and that other guy wondering around the island looking for Sawyer, but 'ya never know, so here's to hoping!

Last edited by Runny Babbit; 10-11-2009 at 01:43 PM
Old 10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Absolute Fan

i really hope that dvd had some comments about Lafleur and the incident , specially about Suliet, and some blooppers.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iram (View Post)
i really hope that dvd had some comments about Lafleur and the incident , specially about Suliet, and some blooppers.
Well, from what I understand, Darlton always does commentary for season finales, so I think we'll at least get one for The Incident, Parts I & II. It'll be interesting to hear what else they have to say about the Swan site scene...
Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett55 (View Post)
Only two months until the DVD comes out so that's comforting...sort of. lol. Does anyone know when we'll find out what bonus features will be on the season 5 DVD? I'm really crossing my fingers for a LaFleur commentary track...maybe with Mark Goldman too since he has such great things to say about Suliet I'd love to hear more from him.
The dvd comes out here in Australia on the 21st Oct. I've pre-ordered and they generally show up in the mail a day or two early. I'll post everything Suliet that I can find on it as soon as I get it.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnasos (View Post)
The dvd comes out here in Australia on the 21st Oct. I've pre-ordered and they generally show up in the mail a day or two early. I'll post everything Suliet that I can find on it as soon as I get it.
Wow, that's awesome that it comes out so early in Australia. And even better than we have an Australian on board to share any Suliet goodies with us! Thanks so much!!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Wow, that's awesome that it comes out so early in Australia. And even better than we have an Australian on board to share any Suliet goodies with us! Thanks so much!!
You're welcome. I just hope there's goodies to share
Old 10-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You're welcome. I just hope there's goodies to share
Cool, I mean 'ace'! Let's hope so. I can't wait! You lucky little Aussies, you!--I'm so jealous. The release date for us 'Seppos' is all the way at the 'back of Bourke,' or at least it seems that way in comparison.

(Oh, and just so you know, now that I know that you're Austrailian, I'm gonna have to throw out random Australian slang at you! Sorry, but I'm a bit of 'dag' that way. )
Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Lucky! I wonder why they have different release dates for different countries. Thanks in advance for telling us what bonus stuff is going to be on it...even though it'll probably just make me even more impatient to watch it for myself.