View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Runny Babbit
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiG9 (View Post)
Yeah, I'm really torn about this hiatus.... Like you, Runny Babbit (what's your name by the way?), I am DYING to see what happens next, especially in regards to Suliet and Juliet's fate. But on the other hand, I almost don't want this hiatus to ever end. You know Season 6 is going to fly by in a few quick months and then it'll be over forever.

I've been watching FlashForward too. It's not bad and I like it, but it's not Lost either.
I actually watched the two episodes I missed last night, and I really, really liked what I saw! The first time I saw the pilot, I wasn't all that impressed. But, because I was doing something else at the time I was watching, I decided to go back and watch it again, just to be fair, and I loved it! But, the thing is, after that, I just didn't keep up with it. Then, I after I finally seeing these two episodes, I think it really is a show I could get into. I mean, I like how they've had a nice little plot twist/revealation at the end of each episode so far. And the narrative style is very interesting, and kind of reminds me of The X-Files, ever so slightly. But, the one thing I don't like is how they're obviously trying sooooo hard to be the next LOST. Also, how some of the dialogue is a little, err, "wonky." =/ But, all in all, it's super good, and I think it could take the edge off of hiatus for me. Maybe, I'll even learn to savor this last hiatus a little bit. Maybe.

Oh, and I'm Meghan or Babbit, whichever! And, you're Laura, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett55 (View Post)
I'm really crossing my fingers for a LaFleur commentary track...maybe with Mark Goldman too since he has such great things to say about Suliet I'd love to hear more from him.
LaFleur commentary! Squeeeeeee!!!

Oh, and DarkUFO had some info. about some of the features that'll be on the DVDs, it didn't mention too much about commentaries, that I remember, but there will be a deleted scene from LaFleur. Can't say if it'll have Sawyer and Juliet in it, though....You, see it's called "Finding LaFleur," which makes me think it'll just be Phil and that other guy wondering around the island looking for Sawyer, but 'ya never know, so here's to hoping!

Last edited by Runny Babbit; 10-11-2009 at 01:43 PM