Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

k, thanx

and im saben
Old 10-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread !

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
Let's post the summary again of la fleur director mark Goldman's quotes in the latest lost magazine again for emphasis:

-LaFleur ended up being of one the most pivotal episodes for Sawyer's character as his stay in '70's finally brought out the honorable leader and a man that was hiding in him all along. It introduced relationship between Sawyer and Juliet which on paper seemed implausible, but once acted out in the episode, it charmed everyone.
-Goldman compared Suliet to Tracy/Hepburn.
-For the dock scene, Goldman told Josh and Liz to have fun doing that scene. They did have some fun and it allowed them to find some chemistry that didn't have to manifest yet.
-When it came to show that their friendship bloomed into real love, Goldman said it clicked to everyone that this pair was right for one another. He talked to actors how it's a relationship about equals. They are both very smart and sassy. During those three years they learned to respect each other, even though they are two people from completely different backgrounds. When they were shooting in the house, they all agreed that relationship is mature and it was the first time Sawyer had that kind of experience.
-Goldman said that with Kate it was all about passion, BUT WITH JULIET THEY WANTED TO SHOT THE SCENES ILLUSTRATING THEIR REACTION TO MEAN SOMETHING MORE.
- Goldman said that he thinks Carlton wanted for the kiss to be more passionate, but Goldman felt like that it's not their first date and it's not Kate and Sawyer. He wanted to be passionate and loving in relaxed way and both Josh and EM agreed to it. Elizabeth floored Goldman with the way she played 'the flower scene'( she was reserved, but so charming and loving). ]They are so good, because when it comes to the finale it's really tragic because you are really rooting for those two.

and to actually compare them to legendary onscreen and off screen couple katharine hepburn and spencer tracy is so !
That's so awesome!

"A relationship about equals"

Title !

I miss their scenes so much, but it's so painful to think too much about Suliet. Don't get me wrong guys, but the final scene completely breaks my heart everytime. I want solid good news before start talking about them. I can't wait for some news!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Absolute Fan

For the ones that still did not vote in this round:
Scarlett55
Isis2015
Donassos
Forblueskiesxx
MissJ
Baby Sweat Pea
Adig9
Kate Shepard

Already voted

suliet scenes survivor season 3 and 4. Round 6

1-Teaser scene - Eliminated round 5

2- Water´s scene

YouTube - suliet

3- The blonde one- Eliminated round 1

4- Juliet kill Denny- Eliminated round 2

5- The camp moral police

YouTube - Lost 4-11-07 One of Us

6- Runaway for the aliens

YouTube - Suliet scene in season 3 episode 22 (1)

7-Two people and not guns. Eliminated round 4.

8-blood on the cheek.Eliminated round 3

9- Im not celebrating

YouTube - Suliet scene in the season 4 finale
Start to vote your less favorite. The sixth round ends on saturday

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.

Last edited by iram; 10-08-2009 at 08:16 PM
Old 10-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can i vote?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoody (View Post)
Can i vote?
of course

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks . For my least favorite, right? Wow that's hard! I'll vote for scene 9, it was the first hint that their relationship would grow strong, but i love the Waetr scene and the "aliens scene" .
Old 10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the new thread! The title is AMAZING. I'm still so in love with this interview. I think it'll provide us with enough great titles to last till the new season!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

The title is pure win

Vote #5

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

This title just put a huge smile on my face!
Can I vote #9
Old 10-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I vote # 5!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiG9
As for the passion thing, I LOVE what this interview says - it's so right. It's not that Suilet's relationship isn't passionate - it's that they been together for two-three years. At that point in a relationship, things settle down into this wonderful, comfortable contentment. Love can be sweet and romantic and doesn't always have to be so desperate and hurried since you know the other person will still be there in the morning. I think they did a fabulous job of showing that about Sawyer/Juliet. They're obviously so happy and comfortable with each other, and their relationship is at that mature, relaxed level.
Yeah, your so right. Juliet and Sawyer are just past the "wild" phase of their relationship and are at the point where they're more savoring each other and each other's presence. And a good thing, too, because if they were still stuck in that phase 2-3 years after they first got together, it wouldn't say very good things about their romance and I would be inclined to think that they were just filling time until Locke came back. It was really very smart of Goldman, JH, and EM to play the SJ relationship reveal scenes in LaFleur that way. Oh, and can I just say that Goldman totally struck gold with his first wack at directing a LOST episode: LaFleur is a new classic.--lucky guy! But, back on topic, it's really evident that they're in the savoring phase during the kissing scene, specifically with the way Juliet keeps her eyes closed for a moment after they break the kiss and just stands there smiling and wrapped up in his arms. It's like she's trying to hold onto that (simple) moment and as if she could kiss James forever.

Quote:
As for the people who don't like that and accuse Suliet of being passionless, don't let it bother you, Runny Babbit. The people who are saying that, and I've seen those comments too, are biased toward another ship and would prefer Sawyer with someone else. They're completely entitled to their opinion, of course, but know that they have an agenda when saying stuff like that. It's not the non-shippers who are saying that about SJ. Also I love all those amazing pictures you posted!! We have such a beautiful ship!
Yeah, deep down I know this. It was just frustrating to see such negative, unfair comments. Particulary, because I wasn't really expecting to. But, I feel a lot a better now, thanks!

And, yeah, Juliet is so beautiful and Sawyer is so handsome! And, best of all, they look so amazingly good/perfect/splendid/wonderful together. <3 Gah! These two (Juliet and Sawyer) need to make babies, like, NOW.

Oh, Iram, I'm gonna vote, but I haven't made up my mind yet...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT Addison. Love the title!

I'm gonna go with #9 for this round.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

loveeeeeee the title amazing
Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runny Babbit (View Post)
And, best of all, they look so amazingly good/perfect/splendid/wonderful together. <3 Gah! These two (Juliet and Sawyer) need to make babies, like, NOW.
YES PLEASE.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

Title <3333333333