Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
Agree with all points except the Locke's death part. No, I'm not a big Locke fan, but I do recognize how bitter the Locke fans must be after his less-than-happy ending.
Bitter doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. They had us fooled with that Faux!Locke all this time. Though I knew something strange was going on there because he was creeping me out in a way our Locke never has before. Ugh! I just HATE this.

Quote:
Jack and Sawyer.*sigh* I don't even know what the fck those two are fighting about. Why do they have to be pissed at each other all the time, I have yet to understand. It's like the writers have this mandatory clause going that since they are part of a romance triangle, they can't get along at all. What's more annoying is that the original triangle was practically non-existent this year and yet Sawyer and Jack are squabbling about something. Sometimes there are things that you don't want the characters to ever progress from. Then there are things you want to see definite growth and progress in. Jack/Sawyer growing up is what I want to happen on the show. It's been 5 seasons and they are still doing the same routine. It is utterly annoying. Almost as much as Locke's have faith-lose faith-cry a lot-come close to suicide-regain faith routine.

As for Miles, yeah, what's his use exactly? I'm sure he won't be conversing with dead Jacob.
Agreed. And Miles just needs to die already.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Locke won't stay dead.. something will happen.
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'm not so sure that Locke will come back to life now. We clearly saw his body. If he had to be resurrected, why hasn't it happened yet?
Unless there is some truth to a theory I made sometime back that when someone turns the donkey wheel, an exact replica of that person is created somewhere. A replica that is essentially the same person.
But if that theory stands true, then there will also be two Bens.

Furthermore, the actor's troubles with the other cast members indicate to me that giving Terry's character a "villainous" twist and keeping him isolated from most of the cast might be a favorable solution for everyone involved.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Something had better happen. Because to have MILES still alive over John frakking Locke?! Unacceptable.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Terry has issues with the cast?
And trust me.. the rest of them will all be going to '07, they'll be right back with not!Locke.

Locke will be back, though.. I have no doubts.
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And trust me.. the rest of them will all be going to '07, they'll be right back with not!Locke.
They will be going to '07, that much I am sure. But as far as interacting with not!Locke, I'm not sure. Not!Locke is not a similar player like one of our Losties or an Other, he's a much bigger player than that, So I have doubts that he'll be interacting cordially with everyone. I think most of his scenes will be with Ben.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
Terry has issues with the cast?
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
-The lame ass cliffhanger is numero uno. The first hour started out good, but all the drama and action led to...a bright white light. That's it. See ya in 2010!
-Ben killing Jacob. I mean, whyyy. WHY. He was the best thing about the finale.
-Locke is really dead. Just...no.
-Jack/Juliet wanting to erase their lives because of broken hearts.
-Sawyer/Jack fighting like two 12 years olds.
-Miles is still alive while Juliet and Dan are dead. What kind of crap is this?
-Sawyer doesn't seem to have a mind of his own because I have no idea what his motivation was for going along with Jack's plan other than because Juliet was doing it. Least Kate had a valid reason although her switching up her mind at the last minute was retarded too.

The one moment I loved more than anything was Sun finding Charlie's DS ring. Other than that, it was all very underwhelming for me.
About Ben killing Jacob - I kind of agree, I LOVED Jacob. But I'm sure we'll see more of him.

Same as Locke - him being really dead was surprising, but there's still a lot of ways for us to see him again. They didn't make us think he was alive just to go "haha, nope". I mean, the cliffhanger - are they really going to land in LA? With or without their memories? Locke is alive.

I love Miles so I can't agree with you about that And his 'powers' still have to be used, likewise Hurley. So that should be something in s6.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ally - It seems to be the case. I wouldn't say he hates his cast members, but going by his most recent comments, it seems he prefers working apart from everyone else. He loves Emerson though, lol.

I like Miles just fine. But when you're killing off characters like Dan, Juliet and Locke, something ain't right.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can you link me to these recent one's?
I knew of the obvious one already, but I didn't know it was farther than that.
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I take it now that John Locke is gone - Terry will still remain in the cast for the final season as this "new character?" He's not leaving the cast is he - if this new character assumes some other image in 2007? Confused how the show will work that out.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

What's the significance of Jacob visiting the Losties, Kate & Sawyer when they were young, Jack, Locke, Jin & Sun before their plane ever crashed and Hurely after they returned from the Island? And what's the significance of Juliet's flashback if Jacob wasn't involved.

It's sad that Julie & Locke are dead I was already upset about Faraday and Charollette.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

No Terry isn't leaving the cast, it seems. He'll just play Man 2 I guess.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Ally - It seems to be the case. I wouldn't say he hates his cast members, but going by his most recent comments, it seems he prefers working apart from everyone else. He loves Emerson though, lol.

I like Miles just fine. But when you're killing off characters like Dan, Juliet and Locke, something ain't right.
Locke ain't gone. As for Juliet and Dan - it was pretty obvious they were going to kill them both. At least the way Juliet went was better than expected.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poupa (View Post)
And what's the significance of Juliet's flashback if Jacob wasn't involved.
The point was showing that just because two people might love eachother, it doesn't mean they're the one, that they're meant to be.
growing up. moving on.