Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

^They are never able to satisfy everybody with whatever they do.

But there is nothing wrong IMO with Sawyer being single for a while and then getting back with Kate after they reconnect some more.

What else can Sawyer do? Stay with Juliet forever? Then most Sawyer fans would be pissed.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Banned

Wow LOL. Juliet sure was pathetic last episode. I didnt know if I was supposed to laugh at her or feel sorry. Giving Kate the code so she wont be around Sawyer? Does she have such little self-confidence? Complete embarassment on her behalf lol

Added onto the fact that she has Sawyer on a leash like a kept man. She complete betrayed him last episode by giving Kate the code and might have lead to the island pregnancy curse by letting Jack/Dan/Kate get to the hydrogen bomb...way to think with your brain Juliet.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me. I HATE Juliet!!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 08-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I HATE HER now I can talk about it
Old 08-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG!

Finally found my thread!

I was asking with mylself: why everybody loves Juliet??

She's so annoying, For god!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOL I never liked her
Old 08-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Banned

Okay, I don't hate Juliet at all but I hate that she is overrated. And I hate that she has no chemistry with Sawyer, and had a lot of scenes with him this season. She is like the female version of Jack if I am honest, in that she is really controlled, sometimes a bit dry and doesn't have a lot of passion. I think that is what made her work with Jack but that is her fail with Sawyer. He's just too passionate for her and when they were matched up they weren't a match and he was a bit dry and boring this season because of it
Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOL Ada for me she fails in any coupling.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I wanted to die at the end of season 4, whe I saw her with Sawyer wathcing the ship explode, and she has not shown the slightest emotion. And then suddenly, she became a housewife, a melodramatic and decided explodes the world, cuz the guy she "loved" had looked for another. If she really trust in herself, she would not do that drama.

(sorry for bad english)
Old 08-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did a happy dance when she died is that bad
Old 08-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned

I thought she had some organic chemistry with Jack, it wasn't off the charts or anything but it was nice. Much better than what she had with Sawyer this season, atleast she had build up with Jack as well, then they messed that up in season 4. I am inclined to feel sorry for Juliet, since she always got the short end of the stick because she was never a lead lady.

I actually liked her well enough in season 3 but the problem is when I step back and look at her storyline, she was just always a prop to the triangle, since the writers never intended to resolve her backstory. Ana Lucia had a backstory too, and it showed why she got to be such an anal bitch in season 2, but the audience hated her, so she was sent off and replaced by Juliet. I noticed this because they both have similar roles in the triangle , by playing love interests to both Jack and Sawyer, so I never thought they were going to resolve Juliet's backstory either. So in a way season 5 wasn't a big surprise. The real surprise is in how desparate and sad her death scene was. She just died because Sawyer couldn't love her the way she wanted...I find that sad.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I find sad Juliet's death and I even cried when Juliet die. The problem is that even she died the way most stupid of the world, as slipping into a kind of banana peel, the fanboys would put her on a pedestal and lit candles on her feet as if she were a saint only because she became a housewife Dharma.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did not find it sad .
Old 08-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned

I didn't cry but not because I dislike her, I just found the death really cowardly. I hated the shakespeare romance when I read it in highschool. I never found Romeo and Juliet epic, I just thought it was pathetic that two 14 year olds killed themselves because they lusted after each other but their parents were enemies. So you can imagine how I felt about a woman almost three times their age doing the same thing; killing herself because a guy she loved (wasn't even convinced of that love), was like into someone else. I felt it was truly an inadequate ending for her character and it was also completely out of character. Juliet isn't someone who would act so irrationally, so I didn't find it believable.

I also hated how melodramatic it was. Crying ILY to a guy who couldn't even bring himself to say back as your falling down a hole is pretty shameful and doesn't show any pride. Also, Josh adlibbed about 90% of the scene so it was way too over the top and overdone, it shouldn't have been that way, lol.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

WalaBridget! Ithink we didn't met before!

I'm Kate, whats your name?

Tv-fan189, i think i already saw you, but I forgot your name...