Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Banned

We might just very well get our death wish!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm so counting on that at this point that if I have to watch her in another season I am going to throw my TV out the window.

Juliet is so annoying that she is ruining the show right now. I can't wait until Sawyer dumps and she is hopefully gone. I just want to rush through the S5 storyline and get to S6.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Banned

Yeah her relationship with Sawyer has definately put a damper on season 5, not to mention Sawyer is completely OOC with Juliet and I hate it, he's one of my favorite characters

It looks as if Juliet is insecure or Jealous of Kate, I say bring it on, so her own stupidity ruins her relationship with Sawyer
Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm just worried that they are gonna drag this Suliet thing on till the finale and ruin S5. Sawyer needs to brake up with her in the next few episodes. He is gaining nothing by staying with her.

Even if Kate and Sawyer don't get together right away, I don't care. I just don't want Juliet tryiing to cheapen Kate and Sawyer's storyline. I think I would actually enjoy their angst if Juliet was out of the picture.

And honestly it annoys me that fans who got carried away with LaFleur are actually trying to argue that Juliet is meant to be with Sawyer. I know I'll be over it once they end Suliet and its obvious that Suliet is nothing special or important. But I just need it to happen and completly kill that possibility. So I don't have to live in a world where people are making that arguement
Old 03-24-2009, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Where are all you haters at today?
Old 03-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Banned

I am annoyed with Suliet too, which is why I hope Kate makes Juliet feel uncomfortable with Sawyer, I dont care, I hate Juliet, she sucks! Hurrah! The faster Juliet feels insecure the faster they break up. Juliet just drags Sawyer way down, they arent a match. Kate is his true love!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Why should Sawyer even try to comfort Juliet anyway, if he knows he is gonna end up breaking up, regardless of whether or not he and Kate get back together soon.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
I just hate how Juliet makes Sawyer look retarded. She makes him look like such a simpleton, and slow. Darlton spend so much time trying to make Juliet look good that in turn she makes Sawyer look silly, like when she hinted to him that there was a sub coming in...why'd it have to be Juliet's idea? They couldn't write it so that Sawyer figured that out himself? Not to mention she's way too old for Sawyer, she looks like his older sister and treats him accordingly, so because of that Sawyer appears totally crippled at his manhood or something...his fire is gone, he has no passion.
Exactly my problem, Juliet makes Sawyer a total nerd WTF I hate how calm and blank he is, there is definitely something missing in his personality ever since he hooked up with this skank. I need the blazing remarks and hotness back, the bitch has ruined it, she does look to old for him, they have zero chemistry, the relationship looks as phony as she does.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not to mention she's way too old for Sawyer, she looks like his older sister and treats him accordingly, so because of that Sawyer appears totally crippled at his manhood or something...his fire is gone, he has no passion.
Seriously, maybe that's why I hate them together.

I'm so sick of her smirk & blank stares, why is she still alive?
Old 03-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Banned

I agree I am tired of Juliet's nullfied personality. Doesnt she have any passion? Whats with all her blank stares and calming demenor? She has almost no personality so the writers compensate with trying to make her look bad ass...nice try Darlton.
Quote:
Exactly my problem, Juliet makes Sawyer a total nerd WTF I hate how calm and blank he is, there is definitely something missing in his personality ever since he hooked up with this skank. I need the blazing remarks and hotness back, the bitch has ruined it, she does look to old for him, they have zero chemistry, the relationship looks as phony as she does.
Word yo! It's a case of Sawyer making people look interesting, while other people make him less awesome! He needs to get rumbled up again, this fake version of himself with those blank stares and lack of sexuality is just not working at all.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

I think its not possible for me to want Sawyer to break up with her even more than I already do, and then I watch another episode and I want it even more!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Everytime I get out of the shower know I gonna be freaked out that Juju might be there. Encountering her outside the shower is scarier than encountering hitchcock's Physco IMO
Old 04-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Banned

But if Sawyer breaks up with her, Kate will get hated on. Tides are turning and reviews were good for Kate. Personally, I was indifferent to Juliet this episode, I just don't care. I did find it contrived though that Sawyer told Kate he was doing it for Juliet. It was obvious Darlton was trying to remind the audience Sawyer is still with Juliet, because he is sharing less and less scenes with her. Oh well, atleast their relationship is implied
Old 04-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
But if Sawyer breaks up with her, Kate will get hated on. Tides are turning and reviews were good for Kate. Personally, I was indifferent to Juliet this episode, I just don't care. I did find it contrived though that Sawyer told Kate he was doing it for Juliet. It was obvious Darlton was trying to remind the audience Sawyer is still with Juliet, because he is sharing less and less scenes with her. Oh well, atleast their relationship is implied
Sawyer should brake up with Juliet because he doesn't love her, regardless of what is going on with him and Kate. It is the right thing to do because it is wrong to lead her on ( although I don't care how hurt Juliet ends up being). Just because he brakes up with Juliet it doesn't mean he and Kate automatically become a couple right away. I doubt the writer's would do that.

I just want Sawyer and Juliet to be broken up because I don't want Kate to be mislead thinking that Sawyer and Juliet are in love when they are not.

Sawyer annoyed me more than Juliet in this episode but I am taking my anger out on Juliet, not Sawyer because I like Sawyer and if it wasn't for Juliet I don't think Sawyer would be acting this way.

Although her barging in on Jack taking a shower was really lame and shows she needs some anger/anxiety management classes. Also I think she really traumatized Jack I bet he'll always double check to make sure the doors are locked the next time he showers
Old 04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

but the thing is worries me is that if sawyer does somehow go back to kate,
sawyer and kate will get hated on...