Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)

To be honest Kate has done some pretty shady things in regards to the triangle, but I can atleast rationalize her actions, she thinks she loves two guys. I don't understand half of the stuff Juliet does because she has been presented to the audience as a manipulative person from otherville.
Yeah, she has but that stuff is all in the past. Right now I don't feel like Kate is contributing to these stupid mess at all. Except for being both Sawyer and Jack's true love.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Banned

Well I have different opinions on who is whose true love on that show so I better not comment on that part lol.

I actually don't think Juliet should be punished for going after Sawyer, I mean it's Sawyer anyone would want him. She was just stupid and uninformed to think Kate would never come back to the island, that is the problem. She deluded herself into thinking Kate would never show up on the island and when Kate did come back you could tell that was the first thing on her mind. Sawyer and her were on different wavelengths....he was thinking about how in the world he was going to sneak the O3 in, and Juliet was thinking how she was going to shut Kate out from seeing Sawyer.

Anyways, I dont think Juliet will end up with the person Kate didnt choose because whoever Kate doesnt choose is probably going to die, and secondly, Juliet's name is tragic, so I think she'll end up dying herself.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)

I actually don't think Juliet should be punished for going after Sawyer, I mean it's Sawyer anyone would want him. She was just stupid and uninformed to think Kate would never come back to the island, that is the problem. She deluded herself into thinking Kate would never show up on the island and when Kate did come back you could tell that was the first thing on her mind. Sawyer and her were on different wavelengths....he was thinking about how in the world he was going to sneak the O3 in, and Juliet was thinking how she was going to shut Kate out from seeing Sawyer.
I disagree her behavior is just awful and manipulative.

And if she really tells Kate, "stay away from him" meaning sawyer, that is so low and petty. If Sawyer saw what she really has been doing, he probably would have already dumped her.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Banned

Well she was manipulative lastnight but what I meant is deep down I knew the writer should shove Suliet down our throats and we wouldnt be able to control that.

Yeah I agree its lame if she really tells Kate to stay away from Sawyer LOL. But I have to see how it goes, I already hate Juliet for always going after Kate's guys.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

When isn't Juliet manipulative?

Seriously, LOST was better without her.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

HaHa, JuJu is a manipulative bitch, cant believe what a short leash she has Sawyer on, she dont own him questioning his whereabouts, its none of her damn business what he does or where he goes.

Have you guys seen this article in TV guide? click for bigger to read with caution cause some of it is spoilery and also has some personal bits of their real lives, ppl no doubt will have various reactions, some of it made me vomit in my mouth a lil but some of it funny, the insta-romance line

Old 03-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Banned

I sawwwwwwww the article, I had to laugh that Josh thought it was absolute contrivance LOL. I am a little disgusted that they are refered to as "Romeo and Juliet." Im sorry but Sawyer is my favorite character and I don't want him associated with a doomed character...she's meant to die, look at her name, she doesn't need to drag Sawyer with her!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I probably should not read the article.

I'm not in the mood with anything sappy involving Juliet.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Banned

I just realized it was probably Juliet who moved Kate to live right beside her and Sawyer...thats truly pathetic and insecure. She probably wanted to make sure Kate didn't even walk out of her front porch without being able to see where she is going. It could bite her in the ass though, trying to keep Kate and Sawyer on such short leashes
Old 03-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

And we in Russia have not shown season 5, and download them from the internet on my hands do not reachtakvse so Jack was left with Kate?
Old 03-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see Juju's reaction when she is dumped and Kate and Sawyer are back together despite her efforts.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Banned

I just hate how Juliet makes Sawyer look retarded. She makes him look like such a simpleton, and slow. Darlton spend so much time trying to make Juliet look good that in turn she makes Sawyer look silly, like when she hinted to him that there was a sub coming in...why'd it have to be Juliet's idea? They couldn't write it so that Sawyer figured that out himself? Not to mention she's way too old for Sawyer, she looks like his older sister and treats him accordingly, so because of that Sawyer appears totally crippled at his manhood or something...his fire is gone, he has no passion.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't see why some men would pick Juliet over Kate.

I'm a man and Kate wins hands down.

Juliet acts like a witch and is just very bland as well as annoying.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Banned

Juliet looks pathetic in this new promo, she looks insecure, now shes about to make a liar out of Sawyer, what a pity.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by razgriz21 (View Post)
I don't see why some men would pick Juliet over Kate.
I don't think anyone has. Sawyer is just waited for the right time to let Juliet go. If Kate went up to Sawyer at any moment and said "I love you, let's be together" it would be bye bye Juju

I really hope she dies at the end of this season because then that means she will be in less that half of the episodes of Lost overall.