Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can understand that too I vaguely recall seeing the pilot on TV once when I was younger, and it didn't hook me in at all. But I had a completely different taste in TV/movies at the time so I think it was a little over my head I'm a bit regretful that I didn't get into the show sooner though, that's for sure.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 11-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

I watched the show on and off the first few seasons but lost track of it after s3. But I picked it up again a few years ago. I don't remember a lot of my first impressions, just that it was different. In a weird way. I still think that, but it's a good thing.

Good to meet you Shedia. So you're watching Scrubs for the first time?

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 11-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, I watched seasons 1-6 earlier this year but I dont have the rest right now so Im rewatching from the beginning to get my daily scrubs fix

I watched random episodes on TV as well so Im not sure what my first impression was either, I do remember the episode with Elliots makeover being one of the first I saw and it really stuck with me

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 12-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, okay! I completely understand that. I just recently saw s9 through reruns. I wish they were showing s1 right now so it'd be more fresh in my mind. Further proof that I just need to get the complete series on DVD.

Speaking of Elliot's makeover, I just saw that episode a few days ago. It was a good moment for her character.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 12-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The first episode I saw (that triggered to get me to watch the show that is), that got me hooked, was season 4's My Lips Are Sealed. Even though it wasn't the 'best season' of all, it hooked me up. I think it was the Messenger Monkey fantasy And then after that I got caught up on all the seasons, which was up to season 5 at the time.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown