Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2005, 11:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well,as a very hopeful BRAMY,I am hoping Bruce's rudeness to Amy leads to a confrontation and they get everything out in the open and I mean all their feelings for each other and then they kiss and hug and decide to date each other and see how a relatioinship would work since she is running for the Senate.
i didn't get the Bruce fixing breakfast for Amy part????
Did he sleep at her house???
Could it have happened so fast????
I like Maxine and Ignacio and I felt so bad when she did that tonite
I think they afre cute together.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:00 AM
New Fan

I enjoyed last nights episode, the show is starting to pick back up again. Its this situation between Amy and Lauren thats really caught my attention. That girl is turning into a little brat, I can't stand it! Lauren is showing no kind of respect towards her mother. If I ever talked to my mom like that, I wouldn't have any teeth right now lol! And I would be living with another relative because there is NO WAY that my mom would be disrespected by one of her children like that! I agree with everyone when it comes to Amy not disciplining Lauren the way she should be. That little girl needs a beat down, at least to knock some good sense into her to show her that it is not okay to treat your mother that way. When it comes to Maxine and Ignacio, I feel a little bad for her because I know that she liked him but she will get over it. Now as for the situation between Bruce and Amy, he was out of line for treating her the way he did but I think that he has a good reason for feeling the way he does. You all have to admit that Amy has been a little soft over the past few episodes. No, I'm not saying that I want her to be cold-hearted but I do think that she needs to toughen back up again in the courtroom and definitely at home with her daughter. In my opinion, I think that she is letting her personal feelings get the best of her and I think that it is starting to cloud her judgment. It sounds like Amy is going by how she feels and not by all of the facts that are presented to her. Since when does she say that she believes someone, just because. That doesn't sound like her. But like I said before, Bruce was still rude and out of line. I just wish he would tell her how he really feels and stop acting the way he's acting.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think that Bruce is being intentionally hurtful or judgmental of Amy; I just think that he's letting a little of his feelings for her (romantic, platonic, or otherwise) affect the way he deals with her. If he didn't care; he wouldn't bother to say anything, but like I said before, he was wrong.

Lil'Giggler! Welcome the the Judging Amy board at Fan Forum. Stop by the Welcome/Introduction Thread and tell us about yourself.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I definitely think that Bruce's feelings are getting in the way of his rude outbursts towards Amy. Next week should be pretty crazy between them when they fight.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Decided this might fit better on Speculation Thread.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion

Last edited by chocolatekisses; 04-20-2005 at 11:06 AM
Old 04-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Giggler
That little girl needs a beat down, at least to knock some good sense into her to show her that it is not okay to treat your mother that way.
Lil'Giggler welcome to the board!
I have to disagree though on part of what you said. I don't think the answer is to beat Lauren. Child abuse is never the answer. While Amy obviously needs to deal with Lauren's behavior there are other ways of dealing with it instead of 'coming to blows' so to speak. I'm sorry, but I can't picture Amy beating Lauren. I mean Maxine is a social worker. I doubt that Maxine would ever allow that and I can't see Amy even wanting to hurt Lauren.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Jer
Part-Time Fan

Wait..is this season the last season? Because if she wins Senate then the show wouldn't make sense anymore.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Loyal Fan

CBS hasn't announced if JA will be renewed yet.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalloryKeaton
Lil'Giggler welcome to the board!
I have to disagree though on part of what you said. I don't think the answer is to beat Lauren. Child abuse is never the answer. While Amy obviously needs to deal with Lauren's behavior there are other ways of dealing with it instead of 'coming to blows' so to speak. I'm sorry, but I can't picture Amy beating Lauren. I mean Maxine is a social worker. I doubt that Maxine would ever allow that and I can't see Amy even wanting to hurt Lauren.
Maybe I should rephrase what I said lol. I don't mean "beat her down" as in child abuse. I don't support that at all. There is a difference between abuse and correction/discipline. When I was younger, I used to get spankings but it was in no way abuse. A spanking is just to let you know that the next time you disobey or disrespect me, this is what is going to happen. I don't want Amy to physically abuse her daughter lol! Your right I can't see Amy ever putting her hands on Lauren. I guess I let my own experiences get the best of me lol!
Old 04-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lil Giggler
go to CBS.com webpage and there is a poll where we can vote on whether we think LAUREN IS TOO BRATTY or normal-go there and vote and maybe if they get enough votes,they will tame her down a little.
I agree with everything you said
I feel like slapping that mouth of hers but I would never hit or abuse a child in real life.
I have never seen or heard of a kid screaming and so disrespectful-they cannot even have a decent dinner without her tantrums.
Amy needs to sit her down and make her shut up and tell her her who is BOSS!
AND punish her and ground her and learn to not be sdo afraid of her.
I would quit watching the show if I didn't love Bruce so much.
That kid gives me a headache every Tues night.
Last night was just too much with her screaming that Amy has no right in her room and to look through her stuff.
I believe parents should keep an eye on their kids and make sure they are not hiding drugs or even guns now a days in their rooms.
Yes,I think Bruce is letting his feelings for Amy cloud his judgement andf I also think that is why they don't allow CSOs to be involved romantically with Judges,because maybe the CSO would have influence over the Judge's decisions if they were real close.
Old 04-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Duplicate post.

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 04-20-2005 at 08:05 PM
Old 04-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just can't wait for next weeks episode. I am dying to know what is going to happen, and if Bruce is leaving the show!! God I hope not. I know I keep mentioning that, but the show just wouldn't be the same.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, I understand what you meant now. Hopefully, Amy will get through to Lauren and Lauren's attitude will change. The way Lauren speaks to Amy really bothers me. Perhaps there's an underlying reason for her behavior, it's hard to say. Either way I'd like to see the 'old' Lauren back. She used to be sweet.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalloryKeaton
Ok, I understand what you meant now. Hopefully, Amy will get through to Lauren and Lauren's attitude will change. The way Lauren speaks to Amy really bothers me. Perhaps there's an underlying reason for her behavior, it's hard to say. Either way I'd like to see the 'old' Lauren back. She used to be sweet.
I agree, I would like to see the old Lauren back.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I may b 28 and a mom of two but...

Wow... am i the only one left who still likes Lauren??? I think Lauren is a perfectly normal and GOOD teenager. She does well in school, she listens to her mother (YES she does -recall how she took out the navel ring without Amy even knowing) and she isnt boy crazy (girls nowadays are commonly having sex at 12!!! not that it makes it right but its whats happening)

Sure she can be abrasive and disrespectful when she rolls her eyes or storms off BUT that is normal and usually she reacts in that manner while she's on her way doing what her grandmother or mother told her to do.

I thought the last ep was poignant in how GOOD Lauren is when she explained where the money came from. A regular teen wouldnt even go that far. I dont think Lauren gets enough credit. She testing her limits as a teenager but she really does worry what Amy thinks and she does whats expected of her. I will say she's somewhat spoiled because her parents are wealthy and she gets whatever she wants but she's also self-aware. Remember the episode where she gave one of her teddybears to a girl who's room was a closet and she never had a teddybear?

So yeah, the rolling of the eyes and snapping at Amy could get her slapped -but then again those are LEARNED behaviors! One of the things that made me laugh hardest about the preview for next weeks show is Amy's face when Bruce is making breakfast -ITS LAUREN'S FACE!!! Amy's a handful and was WORSE than Lauren as Maxine explained to us in the last ep. Lets give Lauren a break, eh?

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.