Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm bringing this over from the FAQ thread since it belongs here.

~*SorrowfulBeauty*~
Okay, I missed the last 20 minutes of the most recent episode, the one with Lauren's dance at school... can anyone tell me what happened? It would be greatly appreciated.

I can't remember much of the eppy, lol, as I was half asleep through the the middle of the show, but all I can say is that I fell asleep during the last commercial break... so basically the last 15-20 minutes of it... sorry I can't be more specific...

MalloryKeaton
Amy mentions to Maxine, in the kitchen, that she hasn't talked to David in three weeks. She says that she hasn't talked to him because she doesn't know what to say because she doesn't know how she feels. She talks about her cultural case. She mentions that she can't imagine being in either boys' shoes. Maxine points out how much help Amy is being to Graciella.

In court, Amy rules on the case at hand. She points out that each boy grew up differently and they need to understand that their views are going to be different because of that. She sentences Raysa(spelling?) to two years probation and 300 hours of community service as well as six months of counseling for victims of familial abuse. She also recommends that Sighed(spelling?) who is the other boy, join Raysa(spelling?) in volunteering at the cultural center.

Maxine goes and visits Tabitha who has HIV in the hospital. She brings along Melinda who is 34 and also is HIV positive that was in the system that she helped years ago. Melinda explains how well she has done over the years. Melinda explains to Tabitha that she can still live a good life even with HIV.

Vincent and Crystal talk about Crystal being an addict and their relationship. He mentions that "as long as she doesn't use him and then throw him away, that they are in a relationship."

Maxine brings Ignacio a book. Maxine and Ignacio discuss the night before. They decide to take a stroll through the park.

Bruce brings Lauren home. Amy asks Bruce to tell her what happened at the dance. At first he doesn't tell her. Then he says that David was at the party and Lauren thought that it would be too hard on Amy to see him, which was why Lauren was acting the way she was.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm pretty sure I posted a message under the "Paper War" thread but can't seem to find it, so I'll post again.

Did anyone tape last weeke's episode: "Paper War" from Tuesday, March 15th? My VCR wasn't programmed to tape and I want to watch it.

I'll pay for S&H so anyone please e-mail me!

Thanks
Old 04-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I take it no one taped or kept the last episode from two weeks ago? Darn!
Old 04-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry. I don't know if anyone taped that episode or not.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

New episode tomorrow night.
Old 04-05-2005, 05:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Only 13 hours away .... thank God!!! It's been toooooooo long.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, are there any spoilers out yet? And does anyone know anything about JA staying on the air? Just wondering.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Check here for spoilers.

I haven't heard anything about JA's future yet. I was under the impression that CBS wouldn't announce its fall schedule until May, but it was announced yesterday that JAG is being cancelled so . . . .
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I thought it was a good episode. Lauren's rebellion bothers me. I guess she's just going through a rough stage right now.
I feel bad for Amy. She cares and that seems to be working against her. Holbrook seems to be acting more like a friend toward Amy than Bruce is toward Amy. I think Bruce needs to just put his thoughts aside, since Amy knows how he feels about her friendship with Graciella and be supportive, instead of giving her a hard time about. At least he was a little more understanding in tonight's episode, but he still really needs to start being a lot nicer to Amy. I'm suprised she even puts up with his attitude to be honest. I'm glad though that she's standing her ground.
I wasn't really sure if I liked Holbrook when he first started to appear on JA, but I think he's a good character, now that I've seen more of him. I still like Donna better, but he's a good character.
I wonder where Donna was.
Gillian wasn't in the episode either.
I wonder what the outcome of the situation with Graciella will be. I guess we will find out if they get an appeal or not.

What did everyone think of the episode and the guilty verdict?
Old 04-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought it was a good episode. I love Holbrook he is such a cutie. I hate the fact that any interaction between Bruce and Amy has to do with Graciella. Why can't they talk about more pleasant things in life? I'm glad that Vincent and Crystal are doing good. Lauren gets on my last nerve, and I'm glad that Maxine was able to get the boy to make an even split (if you could call it that) between his foster mom and real mom. I honestly don't think that this case is over yet with Graciella. 35 years seems like a long time.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFAN41
I thought it was a good episode. I love Holbrook he is such a cutie. I hate the fact that any interaction between Bruce and Amy has to do with Graciella. Why can't they talk about more pleasant things in life? I'm glad that Vincent and Crystal are doing good. Lauren gets on my last nerve, and I'm glad that Maxine was able to get the boy to make an even split (if you could call it that) between his foster mom and real mom. I honestly don't think that this case is over yet with Graciella. 35 years seems like a long time.
I agree. I would much rather see the two of them have conversations about other things. Holbrook is cute. I also liked that they were able to come up with a nice solution where the boy can spend time with both his foster Mom and birth Mother. I'm not really into the Vincent/Crystal relationship. I also think that 35 years seems like a long time. It seems like the Lauren character is very different from what she was in the beginning. Of course she's a teenager now and she was only six in season 1. I liked Lauren a lot more before she started lashing out. Perhaps there's a underlying reason for her behavior that we're not aware of.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalloryKeaton
I thought it was a good episode. Lauren's rebellion bothers me. I guess she's just going through a rough stage right now.
I feel bad for Amy. She cares and that seems to be working against her. Holbrook seems to be acting more like a friend toward Amy than Bruce is toward Amy. I think Bruce needs to just put his thoughts aside, since Amy knows how he feels about her friendship with Graciella and be supportive, instead of giving her a hard time about. At least he was a little more understanding in tonight's episode, but he still really needs to start being a lot nicer to Amy. I'm suprised she even puts up with his attitude to be honest. I'm glad though that she's standing her ground.
I wasn't really sure if I liked Holbrook when he first started to appear on JA, but I think he's a good character, now that I've seen more of him. I still like Donna better, but he's a good character.
I wonder where Donna was.
Gillian wasn't in the episode either.
I wonder what the outcome of the situation with Graciella will be. I guess we will find out if they get an appeal or not.

What did everyone think of the episode and the guilty verdict?
Interesting episode...
I'm wondering if Lauren is going through a "teenage growing pains" stage, or is she on the verge of a full-out rebellion?
I gasped out loud at Graciela' sentence. Setting the stage for appeals and Amy launching her political career??? Also, I'm getting the feeling that Bruce needs to share with Amy the real reasons why he so adamantly objects to her investing so much time in Graciela (like, was there someone in his family who put them through the same thing???).
Holbrook is okay (but I;m not sure), but I do miss Donna.
Maxine, as always, is brilliant. I really like how she mediated the situation between the mother and the foster mother. And I enjoy her working relationship with Sean. She has had major input in making him the manager that he has become. And she's not done yet!
Old 04-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Poor Graciela! 35 years! That's outrageous! MelodyMaker, I agree with your assumption that this is setting us up for the appeals and Amy's possible entry into politics.

I also agree that Bruce needs to open up to Amy. He gets kudos for actually listening to Amy's explanation last night, but now he heeds to give her the benefit of knowing where his feelings are coming from.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

OT:

CK,
I like your avatar. It's cool.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

New episode tomorrow.