Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think she'll show up at some point in S2B. Like maybe around the same time it's revealed Bughead has a Brother by FP&Alice. Oh, I wonder if Alice&Gladys were rivals? And will Gladys be Pro Bughead or Anti Bughead?
You and your theories are just killing me 😂😂
Old 11-18-2017, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
You and your theories are just killing me 😂😂
Speaking of theories I think we may have already met Chic Jones.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

You do? Who would he be? Idk why,but I feel like he might be the Black Hood. Toni will do or say anything to piss off Betty. As far as she's concerned,Betty and Alice are the same and Jug needs to be cut off from the Northside. I really doubt she was actually crushing on him,she just wants to get him away from his old life.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
You do? Who would he be?
Well, I think he could be the Lodges new doorman/butler because I do see a resemblance between him and FP/Skeet, also since in the comics Chic is a secret agent he could be uncovered as the Lodges new doorman/butler, and there are other reasons as well.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, I think he could be the Lodges new doorman/butler because I do see a resemblance between him and FP/Skeet, also since in the comics Chic is a secret agent he could be uncovered as the Lodges new doorman/butler, and there are other reasons as well.
Omg. Now that would be sweet.
You know maybe thet are doing the whole switcheroo thing... meaning we have this actor cast as chic but hes just an impostor chic and BH that is stalking betty for whatever reason and the real chic is that doorman undercover like you said....
I'll ignore the cheesy.comments about that and the rain of cliches but that would be possible...

They just don't pick random people to have airtime...But at the same time, i think hiram would pick his lackeys pretty well...

You're onto something
Old 11-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Lili Reinhart Gives Cole Sprouse the Look of Love During Midnight Breakfast | E! News
Old 11-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Omg. Now that would be sweet.
You know maybe thet are doing the whole switcheroo thing... meaning we have this actor cast as chic but hes just an impostor chic and BH that is stalking betty for whatever reason and the real chic is that doorman undercover like you said....
I'll ignore the cheesy.comments about that and the rain of cliches but that would be possible...

They just don't pick random people to have airtime...But at the same time, i think hiram would pick his lackeys pretty well...

You're onto something
I have a feeling it will happen. As for the BH I read a theory that the BH is Fred, and the one who shot him was his accomplice. Well, the airtime/screentime ties into the other reasons.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
He didn't sleep with Toni. She said it was just a make out session and he let her stay over because she had nowhere else to go
Why was she lounging about his place in just his shirt then? Reading between the lines.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have a feeling it will happen. As for the BH I read a theory that the BH is Fred, and the one who shot him was his accomplice. Well, the airtime/screentime ties into the other reasons.
This is so ot but Fred being the bh?
if it was him then why would he have an accomplice and who would they really be after? The blossoms? The sinners of Riverdale ? Were they trying to be the vigilantes that Archie was trying to be himself? Or trying to get rid od the sugarman? It just doesn't make sense
so, did fred get stabbed bc his accomplice found out about his fling with hermione and now he's going rogue?
I cant see fred being a bad guy... hes the only one with good morals (or so we are lead.to believe)...
Please enlighten me

On another note, there was a recent twitter pic of kj with a bandage around his arm or hand, most likely some injury.... byt seeing as jug had one too after the bite... maybe archie becomes a serpent too? ������������
(Probably should write this in the theory thread sorry)

Last edited by I.am.too.old.for.this; 11-20-2017 at 01:42 PM Reason: Getting carried away...
Old 11-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is so ot but Fred being the bh?
if it was him then why would he have an accomplice and who would they really be after? The blossoms? The sinners of Riverdale ? Were they trying to be the vigilantes that Archie was trying to be himself? Or trying to get rid od the sugarman? It just doesn't make sense
so, did fred get stabbed bc his accomplice found out about his fling with hermione and now he's going rogue?
I cant see fred being a bad guy... hes the only one with good morals (or so we are lead.to believe)...
Please enlighten me
Well, the theory I read was Fred hired someone to shoot him so it would eliminate him as a suspect. Another thing Fred did say he came back to protect Archie. Really I think the BH is just a muscle, and someone else is the brain/mastermind. Like maybe Gladys/Jughead's Mom?
Old 11-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Why was she lounging about his place in just his shirt then? Reading between the lines.
She probably didnt bring pajamas with her and it was too late to go home so he let her borrow a shirt?

plus, they wanted the audience to think that they slept together so it was mostly just trickery lol.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Makes sense.
Emily
Old 11-21-2017, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, so after reading several BH theories I believe Tallboy being the BH would actually make sense. I mean Tallboy's black jacket/black shirt looks very similar to the BH's, also his flannel shirt looks similar to the BH's, and even his face matches the shape of the BH's face. Plus didn't the BH kept calling Jughead the Son of a Serpent?
Old 11-21-2017, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

What confuses me is how the hell BH knows about Grundy. The Serpents probably know about Fred and Hermione,but Grundy is just weird. Same with Polly-What,did they tap the house?

I stand by my theory that Toni did it all to f***k with Betty's mind and get Jughead to be completely on the Serpents side. The reunion is boring and I wanted kisses.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
What confuses me is how the hell BH knows about Grundy. The Serpents probably know about Fred and Hermione,but Grundy is just weird. Same with Polly-What,did they tap the house?

I stand by my theory that Toni did it all to f***k with Betty's mind and get Jughead to be completely on the Serpents side. The reunion is boring and I wanted kisses.
Toni could be Tallboy's hench-girl and Tallboy did say he needed Jughead so the Jingle Jangle deal between the SS&G could happen. Which is funny because what the BH did lead to Jughead being separated from Betty&Archie, and him fulling joining the Serpents. And Tallboy having Alice's mugshot is him putting fear into Alice so she won't investigate the BH/JJ. Plus maybe Tall Boy was Clifford's, Sugar Man.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread