Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Absolute Fan

I come with a break to the discussion... i srsly love this artist

Old 11-27-2017, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

That's so cute!

Quote:
Either Tallboy was the Sugar Man or someone else was. I think Jughead knows about them being related. Well at Jughead's birthday party I think the kids&FP found out about Grundy. Oh I wonder if the BH is just a muscle and someone else is the brain/mastermind.
The part about sinners and righteousness is what throws me off. It's not Polly's fault,although Clifford was right. It's not inbreeding if it's a 3rd cousin. It's a generation between, so the babies will be healthy.

Whoever it is,they know about the Coopers being Blossoms. It has to be a member of the family or they wouldn't know. Polly would never advertise that Jason was her cousin.

Tallboy being super religious is impossible. Tbh,I don't want the killer to be from Southside. It confirms the stereotype and will make things so much worse.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

The part about sinners and righteousness is what throws me off. It's not Polly's fault,although Clifford was right. It's not inbreeding if it's a 3rd cousin. It's a generation between, so the babies will be healthy.

Whoever it is,they know about the Coopers being Blossoms. It has to be a member of the family or they wouldn't know. Polly would never advertise that Jason was her cousin.

Tallboy being super religious is impossible. Tbh,I don't want the killer to be from Southside. It confirms the stereotype and will make things so much worse.
I think the sin motive is just the BH's way to put fear/control into people and to keep the Jingle Jangle business going. One thing I keep wondering if the mastermind behind it is actually FP's Father, because that deleted scene between FP&Jughead was very telling.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

What deleted scene?
Old 11-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What deleted scene?
This one.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting.
Emily
Old 11-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think the sin motive is just the BH's way to put fear/control into people and to keep the Jingle Jangle business going. One thing I keep wondering if the mastermind behind it is actually FP's Father, because that deleted scene between FP&Jughead was very telling.
That scene really freaked me out... there's a bigger boogeyman out there... that gp jones would be a big baddie makes such good fanfiction

There are so many potential killers that it seems as.though everyone has a motive...
Old 11-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
That scene really freaked me out... there's a bigger boogeyman out there... that gp jones would be a big baddie makes such good fanfiction

There are so many potential killers that it seems as.though everyone has a motive...
Yep and having Mark Hamill play the role of GP Jones would make it even better. Plus imagine the scenes between Mark&Skeet, Mark&Cole, and Mark&Skeet&Cole. Plus Mark&Madchen, and Mark&Lili.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep and having Mark Hamill play the role of GP Jones would make it even better. Plus imagine the scenes between Mark&Skeet, Mark&Cole, and Mark&Skeet&Cole. Plus Mark&Madchen, and Mark&Lili.
Mwahaha... doubt the show would be able to get someone of that stature to play such a baddie....
Right now.im. picturing that irish (?) Whatshisname Actor that who was the baddie in POTC and was a guest star in GOT... was a bad guy in some hbo cowbot show... he could do good as gp jones lol
Old 11-29-2017, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Mwahaha... doubt the show would be able to get someone of that stature to play such a baddie....
Right now.im. picturing that irish (?) Whatshisname Actor that who was the baddie in POTC and was a guest star in GOT... was a bad guy in some hbo cowboy show... he could do good as gp jones lol
Old 11-29-2017, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
Well, he did play on the Flash a couple of times as the Trickster. Plus can't forget about him doing the voice of the Joker. You know I wonder if Gladys will be a villain? It would be something if she was the BH's boss.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Gladys is in Toledo,so how could she be anyone's boss?

That video is scary as hell. If FP is rattled,then something really bad is up.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait!
Emily
Old 11-29-2017, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Gladys is in Toledo,so how could she be anyone's boss?

That video is scary as hell. If FP is rattled,then something really bad is up.
Well, usually the mastermind who's the pulling the strings are more in the background and hidden in the shadows as well. Yep and I'm hoping the devil himself is actually Grandpa Jones with a shotgun. Oh if it isn't Mark Hamill, how about John Glover as GP Jones.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

That would be interesting. He doesn't look like FP, though. He's great at playing villains,but I think that they should pick someone who looks like FP and Jughead.