Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
It would be such a twist, half-brother that is trying to catch their friends' dad and all the taboos revolving around it... very sweet.. I'm hoping this is going to be real...
Yep. Me too. Plus if Andre is an F.B.I. agent imagine him recruiting Archie to investigate Hiram. I mean if Veronica found that out, it would cause problems&bring drama to Varchie. So really Andre being Bughead's secret Brother, and an F.B.I. agent investigating Hiram causes problems&brings drama to both couples.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

bughead sharing a sibling would completely destroy the relationship. Like, ew. No, RAS please dont go there.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep. Me too. Plus if Andre is an F.B.I. agent imagine him recruiting Archie to investigate Hiram. I mean if Veronica found that out, it would cause problems&bring drama to Varchie. So really Andre being Bughead's secret Brother, and an F.B.I. agent investigating Hiram causes problems&brings drama to both couples.
Definitely. That storyline is way more dramatic and interesting and tabooer than this biker gang and bh **** we have to deal with nowadays... it will rattle all the couples and the families as well in a different way than this psycho torture thing... mwahaha... even if andre doesn't turn out to be chic and it really is that other actor guy, it would still be make great drama...
And yes it's taboo to have.to step kids dating eachother but still.... wasn't there a similar story on gossip girl (havent watched that show but heard of the stories)??
(Clapping hands eagerly...)
Old 12-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Definitely. That storyline is way more dramatic and interesting and tabooer than this biker gang and bh **** we have to deal with nowadays... it will rattle all the couples and the families as well in a different way than this psycho torture thing... mwahaha... even if andre doesn't turn out to be chic and it really is that other actor guy, it would still be make great drama...
And yes it's taboo to have.to step kids dating eachother but still.... wasn't there a similar story on gossip girl (havent watched that show but heard of the stories)??
(Clapping hands eagerly...)
Yep. Oh I believe the other guy is a red herring because once you read&watch the casting call&audtion video it just screams red herring. Plus it seems
Spoiler:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love those gifs!
Emily
Old 12-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep. Oh I believe the other guy is a red herring because once you read&watch the casting call&audtion video it just screams red herring. Plus it seems
Spoiler:
No wayyyy...
Omg, cant wait for the next half.... the fall of hiram lodge lol
Hmmm... andre and "chic" are fbi partners perhaps?
On top of falice and whatever secrets they're hiding, the half part shows a lot kf promise...
Old 12-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No wayyyy...
Omg, cant wait for the next half.... the fall of hiram lodge lol
Hmmm... andre and "chic" are fbi partners perhaps?
On top of falice and whatever secrets they're hiding, the half part shows a lot kf promise...
Yep and there's another reason why I believe Andre could be FP&Alice's Son/F.B.I. agent. Me too, also who knows maybe Hiram's SoDale project will fall apart, and his plan b of him controlling Riverdale is becoming the Mayor. I think either Andre or Alice hire the other guy. Yep let's just hope the boring plastic drama that's been in S2 so far is almost over with.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep and there's another reason why I believe Andre could be FP&Alice's Son/F.B.I. agent. Me too, also who knows maybe Hiram's SoDale project will fall apart, and his plan b of him controlling Riverdale is becoming the Mayor. I think either Andre or Alice hire the other guy. Yep let's just hope the boring plastic drama that's been in S2 so far is almost over with.
I would have been more interested had they actually gone darker than they have. Now its.borderline and its betty.that's taken most of the psycho torture. Had bh killed more people it w ould have made it more interesting and cooler but thwy cant really get rid of the characters. I hope they make whoever is bh interesting....

Back to hiram... would "chic" (meaning the guy that got the role) be a red herring? When they've made it official (or so it seems)?
Theres so much back story to hiram and that project they're not sepaking about but keep refering to... and yes, he will become the evil mayor slash gang/drug leader (hes gotta have something to do with all these gang wars and the jj) by the end of the season.... its like sideshow bob on the Simpsons...
Old 12-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would have been more interested had they actually gone darker than they have. Now its.borderline and its betty.that's taken most of the psycho torture. Had bh killed more people it w ould have made it more interesting and cooler but thwy cant really get rid of the characters. I hope they make whoever is bh interesting....

Back to hiram... would "chic" (meaning the guy that got the role) be a red herring? When they've made it official (or so it seems)?
Theres so much back story to hiram and that project they're not sepaking about but keep refering to... and yes, he will become the evil mayor slash gang/drug leader (hes gotta have something to do with all these gang wars and the jj) by the end of the season.... its like sideshow bob on the Simpsons...
Both Betty&Jughead gets the psycho torture, but I believe they'll overcome it. Well I could see Penny getting killed by the BH, and maybe even Toni. Well, that's just it, would they really let the casting call&audtion video get leaked out, and announced who's playing him so easily? Really it's quite telling that while they're being loud&oblivious with him, they're being the exact opposite with Andre. Yep, and I think GGF Lodge killed GGF Cooper because the Blossoms started paying the Lodges, around the same time that GGF Cooper got murdered.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Why the hell were we cheated out of a love scene? Wtf?!

Who's Andre?
Old 12-05-2017, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

im not sure they actually had sex.

and yeah, you guys better watch spoilers.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Who's Andre?
He's the Lodges new doorman/butler, who could be FP&Alice's Son, and possibly an F.B.I. agent as well.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He's the Lodges new doorman/butler, who could be FP&Alice's Son, and possibly an F.B.I. agent as well.
Oh,ok. I figured they had sex because she was sleeping in his shirt and he was in his boxers.

Edit: omg...

Betty,you needed to keep your clothes on. Alice was there and no one asked you to audition to be a Serpent. Jughead was humiliated for a damn good reason.

I hate how/why they broke up. She had to split up with him for the BN and now he has to b/c of Penny and the Serpents.

Why the hell are they teasing Archie/Betty? A triangle wasn't supposed to happen and a quadrangle is even worse.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 12-06-2017 at 07:12 PM
Old 12-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It was bound to happen sooner than later. Better to get it over with now, hopefully.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Ugh...it's so up. It's going to make Veronica and Jughead feel like crap,too. I like Archie and Betty in the comics(despite how he treats her),but not the show.

I wish Betty hadn't done what she did. Maybe things would have been different if she didn't.