Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yeah they already broke up twice and almost broke up in season 1 after jugheads party. and if something happens with BA they will not be on good terms. once betty finds out about toni, they will not be on good terms.

im hoping what happens is that betty finds out about the jughead/toni kiss, then kisses archie just to get back at him (if a kiss happens at all) and then it will be obvious that shes just hurting.
Definitely agree... with the emotional rollercoaster they've been through and the several break ups, im hoping it will be a one time confused kiss or whatever. They might just kiss and forget about it. Its happening at the worst of times and i just wouldbt be able to believe them being all over each other when theyve declared their love to thwir forner gf and bf.... sorry show, then they would be shallow , sorry.

Seeing as toni and betty have already talked to each other and there wasn't any animosity between, i don't think that make up session will ever be brought up... thats just due tonthe shows stupid pacing...
Old 12-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

It should be. I think Toni's animosity was that Betty kept Jughead from being a true Serpent and embracing his role. She deserves to know that he made out with another girl.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Time for a new thread, titles?
Emily
Old 12-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

"I never stopped loving you".
Old 12-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f157/boyfrie.../#post92319631
Emily
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top