Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>
Are you thinking of school kiss Denise? That's the one that really stands out in my mind.. my fave. Nobody does sexy/cocky like Nathan, mmmm [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm thinking of the part at the cheer comp when they show Nathan/Lucas/ and I think Jake? in the bleachers. He looks like he might be a little surprised to see her out there. I like the look on his face when he is (for lack of a better word) tickled by her... Examples:
a)When she is all goofy w/Sheryl Crow in the cafe.
b)When she is singing
c)When he sees her cheering
d)When he stands behind her while she is trying to get him on the phone... (awe!)
etc etc etc
Old 04-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Bekah/Ashley [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Listening to my mother right now rant on why she is not watching OTH anymore! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't believe it is less than 7 hours away... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Amy West Side Story is my favorite musical (okay, tied with 7 Brides for 7 Brothers)! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Julie They are not going to be finished! I knew it! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey! How's everyone?
Old 04-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey! I'm good..how are you??
Old 04-06-2004, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh, ok Denise, I thought you had meant you had only seen that look one time LOL!
I haven't had my full intake of my daily caffiene yet. I stayed on my night hours last night and it's still morning to me.

Bec, oh no!! I'll pm you.....
Old 04-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I still got 9 hours and 30 minutes!!!!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
".....and because your my brother."- Nathan to Lucas (OTH)
Old 04-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

7 hours and 30 minutes for me to go. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey JakesbabyGurl!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] im good and excited! You can call me kimmy by the way
Old 04-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

That you, Kimmy?

Not much longer now!

Still working on my IM problem Tammy, and Denise...Damn! Sure, I make you stay online and then I can't get mine to work. (My bosses is messed up too!) OH well...
I think Tammy should do a reminder EVERY hour until the big one! (Anything to look forward to to help my day go by...)
Old 04-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Total Fan

Hi! I am SO excited about tonight! I have been thinking about all day... or trying too! LOL I thought it was really sweet what James said about Joie. My favorite line has to be, "She's a very talented girl." Man do I heart James! I hope I havn't missed too much over the past weekend, besides the amazing promo (which I havn't seen yet). Only 6 more hours and 21 minutes!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Yea! Hey Denise right? hows it going? Are you excited? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lord knows i am! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tammy, thanks for the countdown love.

Jay, thanks for the guy perspective.

Bekah, welcome back but who knows if you can read this. You must be sooo frustrated.

Susan, thanks for the tips.

Amy and Julie, my musically oriented buddies. Amy, thanks for the WSS number. One of my favorite ensemble pieces.

Just a little shout out to Denise who is stuck at work and probably board.

Lee, details on the dream my dear. I had a very weird dream with Brooke in it. Now, get your mind out of the gutter, it wasn't like that. I was in one of those museums that used to be a rich person's house and Brooke inherited all of this artwork worth about $130 million (my dreams are very detailed in obscure ways). She was going to auction it off for the money and I was helping her. Don't ask my why b/c it's a bizarre dream.

Finn, come on in and join the fun more often. If you're the Finn I think you are then I must say that I LOVE Toxic. I can't wait to see where you are going with it next. I love confused Nathan and assertive Haley. She isn't afraid to take risks. I'm always looking for your updates.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Kimmy! You can call me Cecilia if you want, or Jakesbabygurl, it doesn't matter!

I can't seem to focus on much today..except One Tree Hill!! I'm so excited!! I seriously woke up this morning say "One Tree Hill." Lol.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, Kimmy! I am soooo excited!
And, yes, Elizabeth I am soooo bored!

I finally got my MSN IM working though. YAY!

How are you LOVING not being at work Elizabeth???
Old 04-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
[QB]Bekah/Ashley [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Listening to my mother right now rant on why she is not watching OTH anymore! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't believe it is less than 7 hours away... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Why doesn't she want to watch it anymore? I'm curious!

Veracity yeah that's me. I'm the only one weird enough to go around with a screen name like Finn. I just find it oddly cool for some reason/ Also thank you for your compliment on my story. You're my new favorite person of the day. Oh and by the way please call me Ashley! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Even the best fall down sometimes
N.S.+H.S.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread