Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why do you think Nathan kept inviting Haley back to his apartment when it doesn't have any furniture?
Not sure, but I liked that he did invite her to his apartment. But really who needs furniture, just get a blanket or something to put on the floor and go at it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah I felt bad for Nathan too. When he was watching the parents with the other kids, and he looked sad in his empty apartment. At least he has Haley.

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

did anyone find it awesome that random guy called out haley? i wish nathan was jealous.. but it just was cool to see haley getting attention [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] not that she needs any considering she has nathan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TV_gal86:
<STRONG>did anyone find it awesome that random guy called out haley? i wish nathan was jealous.. but it just was cool to see haley getting attention [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] not that she needs any considering she has nathan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think he was. he said, whos that. Hello, he shouldnt be jealous...i think this weekend proved, she loves HIM [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Total Fan

Hi! How good was tonight's episode? I can't get over that OTH is back... and of how amazingly good tonight's episode was. I loved loved loved how it was very Haley - centered, but also included the side stories which made it even better. I can't get over how freaken amazing Mouth was, and when he did his cheerleader randition? PRICELESS! I'm still lmao picturing him shaken' his bootey. I also liked seeing Nathan and Luke "fighting" over the radio, t.v, Haley, etc. The NH scenes were wonderful, I'm so happy we got to see more of our two! I espechially loved Nathan pulling Haley into the room scene. How cute where they? I also loved seeing Haley and Nathan telling Lucas off. Haley was great as a cheerleader, and how sweet was it to see Nathan's face during their randition? He has a "that's my girl" look on his face. LOL Haley has some great lines, as usual. One of my fav's was, "I'll give u a spirit finger." Go Haley! I also loved the Peyton/Jake scenes... we need to see more of them together! Anywho I'll shut up but I can't get over how great this episode was. Everything I had hoped for, and more... can't wait till next week!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:38 PM
New Fan

I am so sad because i just got home and i live on the east coast so it went off like 30 minutes ago but my sister got to see it and she said that it looked like somebody pulled their pants off in the promo (they had shorts on underneath) but it went so fast that she wasn;t sure so could somebody please tell em if this actually happened!!!???
Old 04-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Finn21:
<STRONG>WOW umm a little speechless right now actually. This episode was an emotional rollercoaster. I don't think I've laughed that hard at a t.v. show in a long time. It was fantastic.

And just....yeah. I need some time to regroup.</STRONG>
Ditto. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I've never seen so much nathan and haley in 1 ep before! I bet Bethany looked at her script and was like "Huh? I didn't know there was this many pages to a OTH script!" lol but I loved it!

BTW it was Tim with his pants off (with Zebra? underpants! ha!)

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RocketGurl23:
<STRONG>I am so sad because i just got home and i live on the east coast so it went off like 30 minutes ago but my sister got to see it and she said that it looked like somebody pulled their pants off in the promo (they had shorts on underneath) but it went so fast that she wasn;t sure so could somebody please tell em if this actually happened!!!???</STRONG>

It was Nathan ripping off his pants in the promo! Woohoo! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Passionate Fan

oh forgot to add, how about for the next thread:

Because Lucas was a Dick, and Nathan called him on it.

:lol

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TV_gal86:
<STRONG>did anyone find it awesome that random guy called out haley?</STRONG>
Haley getting a shoutout from random guy rocked. How cute was Tim puching Nate in the pool when he saw her with Haley. Somebody was jealous, I think Tim and Luke should explore their similar feeling together [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . This epi was really good, t was hecka funny. Jake is cool, Mouth Rocks, Nathan's sweet but still has his bad boy edge which is a MUST. Haley knows how to get her cheer on but she also stays true to herself. I liked her and Luke's talk tonight she laid the cards out for him but still showed him how much she cares about him. I loved Nathan's and Luke's scenes tonight. What's that...this show is about two estranged brothers who's basketball playing serves as a metaphor for their relationship...you don't say. Oh and Karen is so evil. She needs to just break Keith's little heart and get it over with.

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited miracole81 ]
And next to me I see you again
Old 04-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you ALL!

Wow - i'm SO entirely overly excited to see this episode! (Personal Jenna countdown: T-2 days!) I'm so happy that OTH has encorporated more...humor into it shall we say! Lol ~ i LOVE the drama and all, but i mean...sometimes it gets much, and i would LOVE to see the JLs and Co. get into the comedic side of things!!

Thanks for the recaps!! SO EXCITED!!

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Total Fan

I'll start a new thread.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

How about this title?

Nathan/Haley #88: Because the problem is Lucas not Haley

It's a little bit more PC.

Anyway, how about next week? Can't wait! Haley's hair was wet, was she is the pool too? I hope so! The look on her face when Nate rips off his pants is priceless [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And it looks like Tim surprised Deb with the speedo. Maybe he was trying to get his Julie Cooper on (The OC for those of you who don't know).

And Haley saying she's falling in love! Aww... [img]smilies/love_story.gif[/img]