Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Happy OTH Tuesday!!! Hi friend, gimp, Mrs. S & my sister (who I'm sure will post today!)! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I got some Gavin rocking in my CD player and I think we're all set for tonight. I'm just hoping I can survive my classes! I'll just be thinking about OTH! Hopefully, no one will ask me a question because I'll be like "Um, Nathan?" to like every one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm SO looking forward to tonight. Whooo... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Elizabeth~ Yeah, technically I'm from the south suburbs, but I go to school in the city and I drive the expressway all the time. Karlie's also from the city! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, you definitely should check out Michigan Avenue aka The Magnificent Mile and then head on over to the big Marshall Fields on State Street. There's the Museum Campus near Lake Shore Drive that may be of interest too. There's just a ton to do and I haven't even done it all and I've lived here my whole life! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

EDITED~ Alright guys! I got to go to class! See you all tonight! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited SusanXG ]
Old 04-06-2004, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Susan I've got Gavin rockin too! I already got through a meeting for a group project...those poor people that I'm working with...today's not a good day for me to concentrate on anything...now I only have to get through an hour and a half of work study and my spanish class...ah! Hope everyone's OTH Tuesday is going well...

xoxo
Brittany

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited HisGirlFriday ]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-06-2004, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG> who can come out and play to help pass today along???? If you have MSN IM let me know. (That's what I'm stuck with at work)</STRONG>
Denise 3, does MSN's IM only work with other MSN? I'm on Compuserve and it works with AOL, but I think I can receive IMs from others as well. Not sure. Try me at Tmdrury123@cs.com. I'll be online off and on today, but be warned, I'm doing my taxes so I might not be very good company! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Countdown: 8 hours, 29 minutes!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just woke up from a nap and I had just a really spooky dream. My life as Haley and all my friends were OTH characters.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 04-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chocchipcooky:
<STRONG>

Countdown: 8 hours, 29 minutes!</STRONG>
It just feels so good to be down to single digits! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

just adding to the excited madness and giving a shout-out to the musical theater babies of this thread, Bethany/Joy/Joie included:

Tonight, Tonight, won't be just any night.
Tonight there will be no morning star.
Tonight, Tonight, I'll see my love tonight.
And for us stars will stop where they are.
Today the minutes seem like hours,
The hours go so slowly,
And still the sky is light,
The moon burns bright,
And make this endless day,
endless night,
Tonight, Tonight.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
from the musical "West Side Story", lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Not that I can read page 4 or 5 because it won't load the damn pages but for some reason I can get into the main page and post. How interesting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So yeah I have no idea what we're talking about but just posting, because well, I miss posting! LOL. Plus, I'm hoping that if I post I will magically be allowed to see Page 5. Is it 9 yet!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello All!

I know I don't post very often I'm a lurker. But I do read this post pretty much all the time. I love coming here, it's so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on N/H.

Just thought I'd pop in today and post a little cause I need help passing these next few hours. I don't know if I'll be able to make it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Even the best fall down sometimes
N.S.+H.S.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

this day i just dragging i cannot wait till tonight
Andrew: Pun intended?

*viiccky*
Old 04-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

7 and a half hours [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Just got up....yeeeaaah. Its gonna be a long day and one tree is my studying break...how i wish i could drink to the lucASS...but NO. Anyway, cant wait for tonight...just wish i wasnt so busy!

How bad is it gonna be when i cant study after OTH tonight because im so giddy? yep, im screwed, heheh!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone, happy OTH day!

Amy, thanks for the wonderful thread start. I love the "Bring it on" part. Everytime I see that last cap of Nathan in the audience, I get really giddy in the fact that he always gets that look when he's with her or looking at her. I just love that expression. It's half confident, half cocky and in that cap it's mixed with some major pride for his girl I think.

Thanks for "Tonight" too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bekah, nice to see you online! I hope everything works out with you computer wise [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Have a great day guys, hopefully it will fly by.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JulieB:
<STRONG>Hey everyone, happy OTH day!

Everytime I see that last cap of Nathan in the audience, I get really giddy in the fact that he always gets that look when he's with her or looking at her.
</STRONG>
I know... I only caught that part once, but I LOVED it... Giddiness TOTALLY setting in... big time!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

we have like 7 hrs left, im so excited! good morning everyone.. it feels like a release to be able to see the episode..and not speculate anymore

i hope for some underwater kissage..lol

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

awwww I love you too Bekah [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I don't know what I would do with out ya.

Jolly GOOD LUCK tonight. You are gonna do GREAT!!!

Hi Amy!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 04-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>

I know... I only caught that part once, but I LOVED it... Giddiness TOTALLY setting in... big time!</STRONG>

Are you thinking of school kiss Denise? That's the one that really stands out in my mind.. my fave. Nobody does sexy/cocky like Nathan, mmmm [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited to say Farah, if we get some underwater kissage, that will make my night. My week in fact. LOL

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread