Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'll hang in as best as I can! You're in French? No way, thats cool.. im in Espanol 1
Really? Me too, I'm taking Espanol 1 also! A quick question for everyone (just to get to know everyone a little better) How old is everyone and where you guys from?
I'm 14 and am from Seattle, you?

[ 04-05-2004: Message edited naley1220 ]
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Countdown: 21 hours, 8 minutes!!

And only 8 minutes til it's officially OTH Tuesday!!

Have a good night everyone! You too, Ms. S!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG:
<STRONG>OMG! You too? I used to be SO obsessed with gynmastics when Shannon Miller and Kerri Strug were kicking butt. I still have the 1996 Olympics on tape. I cried when they won the gold medal. I also love figure skating too. Michelle Kwan rocks! And "The Cutting Edge" is an awesome movie. I own in on DVD. DB Sweeney should totally guest star on OTH. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hehehe, yeah, I was super glued to my tv that summer in '96, I can still remember cute Dominique Moceanu's "the devil went down to Georgia" little floor routine that year, and Kerry Strug's winning vaults. In the summer for me its gymnastics, swimming, tennis, diving and track. Winter is all about figure skating, moguls, speed skating and hockey. Michelle and her record National titles, she is just amazing. I have The Cutting Edge on tape and DVD and know all the lines by heart, lol. My favorite quote is D.B. Sweeney's "If it were 40 below and that button made the difference between a long satisfying life and a cold horrible death from hypothermia I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction, now skate!" Moira's face was priceless!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-05-2004: Message edited *Deni* ]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 04-05-2004, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Im 14, gonna turn 15 on april 20th yippie! and i live in Central CAlie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 09:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:
<STRONG>

hehehe, yeah, I was super glued to my tv that summer in '96, I can still remember cute Dominique Moceanu's "the devil went down to Georgia" little floor routine that year, and Kerry Strug's winning vaults. In the summer for me its gymnastics, swimming, tennis, diving and track. Winter is all about figure skating, moguls, speed skating and hockey. Michelle and her record National titles, she is just amazing. I have The Cutting Edge on tape and DVD and know all the lines by heart, lol. My favorite quote is D.B. Sweeney's [i]"If it were 40 below and that button made the difference between a long satisfying life and a cold horrible death from hypothermia I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction, now skate!" Moira's face was priceless!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I remember Dominique's floor routine and I remember how Dominque Dawes was so close to winning the all-around and then she slipped and Shannon was up there too but she messed up on her floor routine. I was so happy she won the beam though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That's a seriously great line from TCE. They had such a great, antagonistic relationship. They totally hated each other and then they fell madly in love! Love it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Have a good one, Mrs. S! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
]"If it were 40 below and that button made the difference between a long satisfying life and a cold horrible death from hypothermia I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction, now skate!"
LMAO...i love this movie, So.Much.

this is my fav. though...
"So what do you do in your spare time? Polish your knife collection?"

haha...love it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Passionate Fan

ahhh, TCE, good memories. My fav Kate part was Until Hercules here learns how to lock his grip this will have to do!, and she proceeds to skate off flashing everyone her spandex covered behind, lol. And we could go on and on. That moview rocks.

ahh, I feel so old. Nah!. I'm 24 from Miami. While I only know how to say my name in French, I speak fluent Spanish. Someone once mentioned having to sing a song in spanish for class. I was then about to recommend "La Cucaracha" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Where is everyone?? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's less than 24 hrs and I'm so exicted I can't sleep. I need it to be Tuesday night already! I can't take this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum! Poem by Mela
Old 04-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:
<STRONG>ahhh, .

ahh, I feel so old. Nah!. I'm 24 from Miami. While I only know how to say my name in French, I speak fluent Spanish. Someone once mentioned having to sing a song in spanish for class. I was then about to recommend "La Cucaracha" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Good I'm glad I'm not the only one in my 20's on this board, sometimes I feel ancient when the girls are like "I'm 14", I remember 14, those were the good old days. La Cucarach is a classic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I wish I was a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum! Poem by Mela
Old 04-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Im 21!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just turned almost a month ago...st pattys day! yeah i dont feel old though, like hell i would go back to being 14 again, college is awesome - the work of course...
Old 04-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is really dumb but I thought I would share anyway... This week i found myself watching college basketball (mind you i hate basketball) and cheering for Duke because I kept thinking that's were Nathan would probably go to school... I know it's really stupid but I've reached a point of sic obsession [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by andrea8413:
<STRONG>This is really dumb but I thought I would share anyway... This week i found myself watching college basketball (mind you i hate basketball) and cheering for Duke because I kept thinking that's were Nathan would probably go to school... I know it's really stupid but I've reached a point of sic obsession [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
lol..dont worry, i watched basketball games wondering if james was watching the same one..lol... and I'm not that big of a fan or bball.. only like playing it.

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by andrea8413:
<STRONG>

Good I'm glad I'm not the only one in my 20's on this board, sometimes I feel ancient when the girls are like "I'm 14", I remember 14, those were the good old days. La Cucarach is a classic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm 23 and I'm from Chicago, IL. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Good to see there's a bunch of early twentysomethings here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Alright, I'm running on empty by now. Sleep calls me. I'll see ya all in a few more hours, on happy OTH day!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Night guys. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>Ooh I love the look on James's face. He looks so protective of Bethany hugging that guy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's such a cutie.</STRONG>
OMG that's exactly what i thought! i loved that look! lol and he went over and gave him a high five like "oh yeah you scored a hug with MY GIRL!"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread