Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad that this hiatus is almost over. I'm eagarly awaiting the new episode.

Finally, we get some N/H goodness. Who else here is jumping up and down for joy?
Old 04-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, ima done with the opening post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Marissa, i added Brooke, because ITA. but i used my fave Brooke N/H shipper line from LIAGH instead. i know she's drunk and snarky, but she speaks the truth regardless.

Ally, we are soooooo going to see Rent when you come.

Tammy, awww, ok, i'm willing to wait for your opening thread debut as long as you promise me you'll really do it. i will TOTALLY be with you every moment. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I am jumping up for joy!! Kayley! You're a WesT CoaStEr Tooo!? Aww isnt it frusturating!? Heheh i cant wait im soo excited. I rented Bring It On Again..i luved Joie Lenz in it.. Marni rocks!
Old 04-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the great start to this thread Amy!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tammy, only 22 more hours? YAY!!!!! It's almost here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So many Broadway fans here! I remember WSS, sooo well. We had to watch it every year at my dance class in HS. It was my teacher's favorite movie.

Last night I went to bed at 3:30 am (still 4:30 to my body though) cause I was super hyper and watching "A Chorus Line" with Michael Douglas. Then I had to wake up at 7:30 am to go to work, lol, so I know I'm gonna crash in a few. I'm kinda glad though, cause if I wasn't so tired, sleep would be elusive tonight!

Naley & covert kissing, I can't wait!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] <--- Silly grin on my face.

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 04-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Great start Amy!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!

Lauren- love your new fic- can't wait to see what you and Bekah throw into it!! haha

OTH TOMORROW!! HOLLA BACK- hehe

REMEMBER: Keep it COVERT!!!!!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 04-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG is it wrong that I'm still laughing my butt off over Nathan using the word "covert"? hehe

Celebrating the JL's friendship

Joie's always looking out for her boy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

James is always looking out for his girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Soooooooo cute together!

protective James... "who's that guy?"

lol I'm such a dork! but I LOVE the JLC! they have teh BEST pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

G'night all!! Thanks for the new thread again Amy

Can't wait for the updates tomorrow - it's going to be insane! Take notes VERY carefully...i'm relyin' on you!!
West Coasters, you hang in there! I'll be right there beside ya, but i'm waiting until Thursday (earliest) to see it!
Still excited though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A plus Tard mes amis! (i need to finish my french essay...bah!)

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 04-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that manip, i cant get over it Grace did a fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Denise, this is totally OT but I saw the orignal Chorus Line on B-way. Outstanding! Trivia tidbit, the original "Sheila" now plays Emily Gilmore on The Gilmore Girls. Yeah, it was a long time ago!

What's the count Tammy, less than 22 hours?!!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 04-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AtTheTopOfMyLungs:
<STRONG>G'night all!! Thanks for the new thread again Amy

Can't wait for the updates tomorrow - it's going to be insane! Take notes VERY carefully...i'm relyin' on you!!
West Coasters, you hang in there! I'll be right there beside ya, but i'm waiting until Thursday (earliest) to see it!
Still excited though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A plus Tard mes amis! (i need to finish my french essay...bah!)

Jenna [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I'll hang in as best as I can! You're in French? No way, thats cool.. im in Espanol 1
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh I love the look on James's face. He looks so protective of Bethany hugging that guy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He's such a cutie.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Im so ansy over tommorow, i dont know how I'll pass the day... My brother thinks im officially insane.. b/c all I talk about is OTH..lol

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>Denise, this is totally OT but I saw the orignal Chorus Line on B-way. Outstanding! Trivia tidbit, the original "Sheila" now plays Emily Gilmore on The Gilmore Girls. Yeah, it was a long time ago!

What's the count Tammy, less than 22 hours?!!</STRONG>
No way Elizabeth, Emily Gilmore as Sheila? lol I just can't picture it! I love musicals and any movie with dancing on it. I recognized the blonde girl who played Judy Monroe as Julie, the gymnast on "American Anthem" I also love sports movies, I'm olympics mad, which is why I loved "The Cutting Edge" and Moira was awesome there, toe pick! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Van Clemmons: Mr. Echolls, I was wondering if I could have a word?
Logan: Anthropomorphic. All yours, big guy.

icon: SunnyGeri
Old 04-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hey guys! Hi friend, Gimp & Mrs. S!

It's almost here! I love how the WB is pimping the show and the one promo they are showing is without the freaking N/P kiss! Love it! Totally. I'm so nuts. All day tommorrow I'll be thinking about the show! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So, what's the what?

Quote:
Originally posted by *Deni*:

<STRONG>I'm olympics mad, which is why I loved "The Cutting Edge" and Moira was awesome there, toe pick! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMG! You too? I used to be SO obsessed with gynmastics when Shannon Miller and Kerri Strug were kicking butt. I still have the 1996 Olympics on tape. I cried when they won the gold medal. I also love figure skating too. Michelle Kwan rocks! And "The Cutting Edge" is an awesome movie. I own in on DVD. DB Sweeney should totally guest star on OTH. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>

Marissa, i added Brooke, because ITA. but i used my fave Brooke N/H shipper line from LIAGH instead. i know she's drunk and snarky, but she speaks the truth regardless.
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

yay, amy! THat was the one I was going to suggest...it was the first time anyone had said they were cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] other than that whole thing with peyton/haley and brooke but that was just peyton being wierd i think [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

Im way too excited for tomorrow! every 15 min im like ONE TREE IN X hours! heheh..my friends think im nuts but its all good for the JLS [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread