Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

it is going to e interesting to see nathan's behaviour with haley around other people...
how he is going to strike a balance with his cocky/edgy side and his sweet vulnerable side

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 04-01-2004, 12:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dewrays:
<STRONG>i saw O.C marissa is the most selfish bitch and ryan most blind and intrusive person</STRONG>
oh crap i totally forgot to watch the oc! this would never happen if it was oth [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
edited to say of course this brings up the question, did he ever have that with Peyton? Even early on? A part of me is still sort of curious about their relationship in so many ways. Basically from a "how far have they come" standpoint.
yeah i wondered about that a little. i remember one of the episodes when he went to peyton when she was mad at him and he said something like "remember how we used to be, remember the beach blah blah." i guess they had some fun times, but probably more sexual stuff, but that can only last for so long. there was never the life long connection thing going on like nh have [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] it makes me happy to know that nathan and haley have and will continue to have 100x more than what nathan and peyton ever had.

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 04-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Ok girlies I'm out

[img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] Night!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I should be writing my paper and not theorizing about N/P, but I'm doing it anyway!

Nathan and Peyton are from similiar walks of life. Nathan is the popular jock who has an oppressive dad and up until recently a mother who was never around. Peyton is the popular cheerleader who has severe abandonment issues (her mother is dead, her father is hardly ever around). I think that's one reason Brooke and Peyton became such good friends. Anyway, they probably got together in junior high like the 8th grade and probably started experimenting with sex the summer before freshman year ("all the cool kids are doing it! or maybe they heard that sex creates a connection between two people because they needed to feel connected to someone? Although I think that's pretty deep for an 8th grader! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ).

I don't think things were ever really that good. I think their only connection really was through sex and that is a very fleeting thing. They were never in love; it was an attachment. As soon as they found other people they connected with (Nathan with Haley, Peyton with Lucas and later with Jake [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ), they realized how weak their relationship was. I think they could be really good friends though and that's all I think they could be.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Michelle and Susan, I'm sure you're right that although they might have had some fun times, in the end it was probably soley based on a sexual standpoint.

And really, no lasting relationship can survive past that imo. I guess it can to a certain extent but it's ultimately not going to have that emotional fufillment. So glad to see that N/H are building something lasting and when it comes to sex, I think it will be much more satisfying in the long run because of what they've built together.

I thought I was heading off ages ago.....
Old 04-01-2004, 02:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
"remember how we used to be, remember the beach blah blah."
I don't remember when Nathan said that to Peyton but weren't those Dan's exact words to Deb when she caught him with Carrie at the beach house.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Total Fan

God, I hate it when it's late night and nobody is on here and I'm responding to myself like a big tool loser. So what if this is the first time that it's happened. I don't need it to happen multiple times for me to know I hate it. Some things you just know you hate and this is one of them. And I'm babbling on like Haley to a computer screen. Niiice.

Anway...Okay those terds over at the WB are officially on my ***** list and they get NO Christmas card this year. None.

How are they going to put up a new section with buddy icons (er, I think it's new) and have the only couple buddy icon be a Brooke/Lucas one? Who gives a flying terd? I mean I'm sure there are people who give a flying terd (hi Mere) but comparitive with, oh let's say, NH!!...it's really like 'who gives a flying terd!?!?' ARGH! Anyway here's the link for anybody who wants the Brucas one...*snark*

This is bulls@#@

Here's the N and H ones...I think that's an unreleased promo pic of James they used.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited ~DropsofJupiter~ ]
Old 04-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>

I don't remember when Nathan said that to Peyton but weren't those Dan's exact words to Deb when she caught him with Carrie at the beach house.</STRONG>
It was in All that you can't leave beind. I actually looked it up lol. Nathan was so clueless back then, who would've thought he'd end up with someone wonderful as Haley *sigh*? Oh wait all us NH fans knew by then already hehe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

___

NATHAN: Yeah, I know. And uh…I’ve been thinking about how we were when we started going out. Like that day at Rhysfield Beach. The nights here in your room.

PEYTON: We haven’t been that way in a long time.

NATHAN: We could be. Come on, Peyton. I’ve been thinking about you. I know you’ve been thinking about me.

Then he goes on to talk about his parent troubles and Peyton shoots him down and doesn't even want to listen
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Nate. But then again she had her own problems in that episode running all those damn red lights lol.

Thanks for posting those buddy icons! You'd think after all those letters they'd give us a NH icon, of course there's a BL one, pstssh!

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 04-01-2004, 04:13 AM
Total Fan

Okay, that's just eery Michelle because Dan *does* say the same thing to Deb later on. Trippy. I wonder if it was intentional. Probably not because that is way too involved for this show.

I'm such a big baby. I don't want to even think about those nights in Peyton's room. Ick! Is it wrong that I want Haley to give it up just so she can purge all thoughts of intimacy with Peyton from Nathan's mind? Then again I *know* that had Peyton cut Nathan off the way Haley has he wouldn't have stayed with her. So I guess it's pretty darn special that he's willing to wait Haley out. He's in lurve!

BTW, I hate Social Psyc...and I'm pretty sure it hates me too.

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited ~DropsofJupiter~ ]
Old 04-01-2004, 04:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

For sure Nathan would not be with Peyton if she didn't put out, but you're right it is different with Haley because this time love is involved. I actually wish they would have talked more about the sex issue. We got a 5 second talk once in YGGTTCB but that was it. Once Haley and Nathan do it for the first time I hope they can't get enough of each other and go at it like crazy. Lol, I can dream.

Mal, Social Psych may hate you but OTH/NH Psych doesn't [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 04:44 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Once Haley and Nathan do it for the first time I hope they can't get enough of each other and go at it like crazy. Lol, I can dream.
It is so sad the thrill I get just at the thought of these two fictional characters going at it like crazy. But I can't imagine that they won't be just nuts about sex once they start having it. They act like they've been waiting their whole lives for each kiss that they share, lol. With every kiss it's like "Finally, I get to kiss you again, I've been waiting forever." And that scenerio repeats over and over again. Which is really amazing because it's like it never gets old. So I'm guessing that once they get going they'll just be crazy sex fiends. And no doubt Lucas will make some snarky comment about how he never sees Haley because she is always in bed with Nathan. But I wouldn't even care. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 05:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's a rainy Thursday. Good morning. How many more days till OTH?

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 04-01-2004, 05:45 AM
Total Fan

5 more days
Old 04-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

It's 40 degrees here, yuk. Note to weatherman: it's spring already, get with the program!

Countdown: five days, thirteen hours, thirty four minutes!

Elizabeth and Becca: silly grin, still there! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay, I *am* happy they opened a James board. Really. But I have problems with change. Please tell me the Early Birds will still meet up right here every morning, or are we all going to be scattered to the wind? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And now my workload has doubled because I will, of course, support both boards, in addition to the spoiler board. The things I do for that boy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I sound like a selfish b*tch don't I?

Goin' to the zoo today despite the 40 degrees!

Have a great day everyone!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning! It's a beautiful morning here in Omaha. They showed one of the OTH promos at the end of Smallville last night.

It's almost Friday.....can't wait for the weekend!

[img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread