Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2004, 11:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Countdown: six days, eight hours, forty five minutes!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:20 AM
Total Fan

Thank you, Tammy!

Today sux at work... I think I'm getting sick. boo hoo. Hopefully, counting down will help me get thru.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Okay, is anyone else excited that there is some open-mouth kissage going on here? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I know, I really need to get a life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
But I can't help it, I've still got that silly grin Elizabeth and Becca, and the whole giddy thing going on. I'm seriously starting to wonder about my sanity.

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

In one of the caps posted, it looks to me like Haley's laughing before they kiss. I think that whole scene will be really cool to watch!

:-)
Old 03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

What a lovely cap Tammy. I've got the same silly grin, or is it a smirk?! LOL! It's about time they started acting like teenagers who are totally into each other. Thank you WB for reading our posts.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-31-2004, 11:32 AM
Total Fan

You know what I love about N/H? I love that Nathan smiles so much when he's with Haley. This dude is SO not a cheeser, but he gets the BIGGEST smile when he's with her.

And I love their kisses because it's like they are touching hearts not just lips.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:34 AM
Passionate Fan

I like the way they always seem to laugh before they kiss... it's like they're giddy.

:-)
Old 03-31-2004, 11:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
it's like they're giddy.
I know. It's sooo adorable. It makes *me* giddy.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't think we've really seen them giddy since WAO... no... they were giddy when they were on the beach together, but they were also drunk... :-P
Old 03-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
<STRONG>
It makes *me* giddy.</STRONG>
Dude. That just nails it!
Old 03-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>And I love their kisses because it's like they are touching hearts not just lips.</STRONG>

Dude your so stinkin good with words Mal! I love that!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Well it makes me act like a freak, because I can't stop smiling, LOL. But yes, I agree Nathan is always smiling when he kisses her, over the last hiatus I think one good thing the show has built for NH is Nathan's need to go to her. It's like through all the muck she's his safe place, I mean every time he falls apart, he ends up back with her, and even though she doesn't have the instant fix it's calming for him. As much as I'm looking forward to all the silly/kissy fun teenage stuff, I hope they keep their depth as well.

Now onto the silly/kissy teenage stuff, I really think this show is getting back to their theme of actually letting these kids be kids. It seems like they all aged 5 years after the first hiatus, and started pretending like they were adults, because the adults in their lives just did not have it together. Now hopefully they can put aside all the dramified crap for a while and get back to the teenage angst which I so adored before.

And you never get tired of looking at those kiss pics. I think they either in a hotel hall, or maybe a hotel room, because of the billowing white curtains. I also think this is before Haley's date with Lucas, because her hair is not wet, if it's in that ep. Either way it's so cute, and hopefully it'll get even steamier.

Whitney
Old 03-31-2004, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

now if nathan wld just slip her the tongue.
I am waiting for haley to kiss a topless nathan and run her hands on him.

* sigh*

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 03-31-2004, 12:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>And I love their kisses because it's like they are touching hearts not just lips.</STRONG>
Oh Mal, that is so sweet and perfect. I'm misting up just reading it. You must be feeling better to write something so gentle and wonderful.

ITA Whitney. I am so thankful that the "fun" is getting put back in the show. The angst and drama are definately an important part but they are just kids. They should be allowed to act like 16 year olds some of the time.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-31-2004, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

wow love the caps, i can't wait for a new episode!

Remember to vote for James and Bethany on the Request Boards
Closed Thread   Post New Thread