View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 11:48 AM
Whitney
Master Fan

Well it makes me act like a freak, because I can't stop smiling, LOL. But yes, I agree Nathan is always smiling when he kisses her, over the last hiatus I think one good thing the show has built for NH is Nathan's need to go to her. It's like through all the muck she's his safe place, I mean every time he falls apart, he ends up back with her, and even though she doesn't have the instant fix it's calming for him. As much as I'm looking forward to all the silly/kissy fun teenage stuff, I hope they keep their depth as well.

Now onto the silly/kissy teenage stuff, I really think this show is getting back to their theme of actually letting these kids be kids. It seems like they all aged 5 years after the first hiatus, and started pretending like they were adults, because the adults in their lives just did not have it together. Now hopefully they can put aside all the dramified crap for a while and get back to the teenage angst which I so adored before.

And you never get tired of looking at those kiss pics. I think they either in a hotel hall, or maybe a hotel room, because of the billowing white curtains. I also think this is before Haley's date with Lucas, because her hair is not wet, if it's in that ep. Either way it's so cute, and hopefully it'll get even steamier.

Whitney