Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23:
<STRONG>Very fitting title but part of me knows that the WB can be THAT stupid! Look what they did to my D/J. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I wish I had learned from that. I just hope that the writers won't string N/H fans along giving them false hope for years like the DC writers did with D/J fans only to have Pacey and Joey who showed no signs that they had lingering feelings for one another months after they spilt up suddenly decide that they are still in love at the end of the series. There's no way I can sit through that again.

I'm holding onto the last tiny bit of hope that Nathan pushes Peyton away and realizes that they are not right for one another because if he doesn't he'll be ruined to be as much as Peyton is. I can no longer stand Peyton. What make me the most mad about what she does she does is that she knows that Haley was willing to risk losing her best friend for Nathan and encouraged a relationship between Nathan and Haley. My heart's going to break for Haley if Nathan doesn't push Peyton away, like Brooke she will have no one if she ends up being betrayed by the two people she's trusts most. Other then Nathan and Peyton all she really has is Lucas and Karen but Karen has her own problems and with Lucas currently being so self absorbed and her not appearing to be comfortable talking to him about Nathan I'm not holding my breath that he'll be there to comfort his best friend. I'm hoping Peyton's habit of betraying her friends causes Brooke and Haley to bond over their so called friend's lack of loyalty and morals and grow close.

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited Crystal_Ann ]
Old 03-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Total Fan

Thanks Whitney for confirming that the dream thing is a no-go. I was really wishing that it was Lucas' dream, but I was sadly wrong. I'm actually kinda worried now, I just hope NH turn out ok.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by christinedechagny:
<STRONG>

Sadly, I think I'd take this over Nathan/Haley/Lucas. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LMAO! I KNOW I would. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23:
<STRONG>This sucks...am I the only one that can't see the promo? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i think it's better u not see it and also not hear it. the more times u listen to it..the creepier it gets. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

well i saw it last night and the first thing i thought of was how would the f4f girlies react. I didn't realize it was peyton in the promo though. Im either geussing he is drunk off his ass or lucas is dreaming or that the wb has hired the worst writers ever just to get higher ratings. I can not believe hwo much they have screwed us over with nathan and haley. i mean first we get lack of scenes and nathan being more loving than haley and now this. im so scared for the hiatus to end. the naley bubble is about to explode. Also I hate how much they have changed Peyton and Lucas. In the beginning they were not bad people and now they are just evil; it sucks b/c i loved peyton and haley as friends. blah.

and what is with the auction!? it's hot..but random!

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited dorkydiva ]

Jim & Pam
Old 03-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Well i just saw the promo for the first time..and the second and the 45th...

I dont get it. It honestly, truely just looks like a peck. I dont see it becoming anything more. I mean, maybe not like a peck peck, but i dont see it as this big drawn out kiss. I think its very little, and thats it.

I dont know where this optomism is flowing from, but i kinda like it, im actually not worried [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Trust me, if you watch it 100 times maybe you will see what i see..then again maybe i watched it so many times im delierious.

That aside, did you SEE THOSE ABS?! HOLLA!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:
<STRONG>That aside, did you SEE THOSE ABS?! HOLLA!</STRONG>
LOL... That's all I'm sayin' !!!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by peach3y:
<STRONG>

That aside, did you SEE THOSE ABS?! HOLLA!</STRONG>
exactly, i can hardly pay atttention to the kiss, b/c its right after the abs showing.. what does nathans chest say? "boys"? i watched it again, it seems like the kiss is a peck... i remember when i thought that the first kiss b/w nathan and haley and the drunken kiss was longer, but it wasnt..

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 03-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

After watching the promo in slow mo over and over again, and examining the caps like a mad woman, I'm going with it's just a peck as well. There looked to be nothing substantial behind it, except closure which had to happen sometime I guess.

Like Linda and Bekah I would take anything over Haley/Luke/Nathan, so this is definitely not the bottom of the barrel. Sooner or later I've come to realize these writers will have everyone at least kiss. It's that whole "Tangled" campaign they seem to have taken it to heart,LOL.

Still you know I've been upset that Haley wasn't the lead female, even though I liked Peyton at the time. Now I am almost thankful for it, these writers have their lead cheating on her friends with their boyfriends...not just once...twice. It seems the only characters they are leaving completely blameless in everything is Haley and Brooke. I'm looking at the positives. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whitney
Old 03-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Total Fan

I seriously think that someone needs to make an avatar or icon of a big basketball smashing and killing a green frog... OTH fans stepping on the WB. They are such teases!!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Bekah, glad you liked it. The only other character who has brought out my dislike enough for me to put in a sign line was Max so Peyton must be pretty bad.

I know its probably just a closure kiss but still if my boyfriend was kissing his ex on the lips he better not come near me for a while. Closure or no closure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really don't know what is up with these writers. I mean there are characters like Dan who you love to hate and you like watching them. The writers are making me just hate Lucas and Peyton to where I don't want to see them on my television period.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I am now mad at the WB people for another reason...after not giving us any Nathan & Haley scenes in the last eppy..they give us a promo of a Nathan and Peyton kiss? Seriously, WHY? I thought they knew the huge fanbase of N&H..but they sure don't seem to be acting like it! Can't they give us a second of their promo time, to satisfy the biggest fanbase the show has? Morons...
Old 03-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravens23:
<STRONG>Becca and Kaylee... Note that I am not vysed anymore... I changed to Ravens23....

Don't forget to IM me while I am gone (but we still have 2 and 1/2 days!)</STRONG>
I promise not to forget!

Bekah - [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Nothing better to bring joy to the heart than a JS song! Good choice! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

we should of seen this coming i guess; i mean their freaking tag line is "oh what a tangled web they weave on one tree hill". I almost wish it was some random hoe just b/c i was really starting to love peyton. grr..

Jim & Pam
Old 03-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1:
[QB]
I promise not to forget!
QB]
Thank you... It's 5pm CST... gotta go home and get ready to go out...

talk to you all tomorrow!