Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Did I even post once on this thread LOL. Went by fast, I need to catch up but I do want to say, I'd love to see Mouth comment on Haley "snagging Mr. Tree Hill" as Whitney wonderfully put it. Hee. It seemed like Haley was good friends with Mouth (at least by what we saw in ENIAS) so I always thought it would be cool to see her interract with some of her other friends, NOT Lucas, and I would love it to be Mouth. Or Skillz. I have this weird "I want Haley and Skillz to have almost been more than friends" thing, don't ask why LOL.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL Susan!

ummm we never had bidding on guys in my highschool! Maybe because none of the guys looked like Mr. James...hmmmmmmm

Question... If you guys had to bid on either Lucas or Nathan or Jake, who would you choose?

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
"I want Haley and Skillz to have almost been more than friends"
You read my mind.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 03-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Haley's Reaction - I'm assuming she is familiar with the practice (the auction) already but has never been involved. I think she may act casual and unbothered by Nathan being auctioned off - which leads him to rip of the shirt to get her attention - but really she is going to be sweating bullets. Its like having open season on her boyfriend. I wouldn't be suprised to hear: ****; trashy; tramp escape from her lips in reference to what is sure to be a frenzy of girls! I also think that Nathan loves to have her attention (he is always inviting her to games - when we see games) and flirt with her - so the shirt coming off is about getting to Haley! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

WB Boards - The board gives me a headache but I am trying to post occassionally...I do blurbs for the character specific section more often... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Susan - I love that you are a writer oriented person...You've gotten me following as well! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bekah - I hope you made it home safely! I love the lyrics in your sig - but you knew I would! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Ooops, you posted while I was writing - so yes you are fine! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I love Skillz!

I would pick Nathan over Jake or Lucas - hands down, up or any where you want 'em! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited Bgirloth1 ]
Old 03-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

I would bid on Nathan without a doubt, LOL. But I think anyone who knows me, knows that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bekah, I've never really thought about Haley/Skliz, LOL. But it would be funny if Mouth made some off hand comment about how he liked Haley once upon a time, and Nathan began looking at him funny or something. I could totally see him being wary of any guy who liked Haley at any point in time, he'd give them the Nathan look.

And he is so Mr. Tree Hill!

Whitney
Old 03-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckhamsgrl:
<STRONG>Question... If you guys had to bid on either Lucas or Nathan or Jake, who would you choose?</STRONG>
Definitely Lucas. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Do I look like a moron? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd bid on Nathan, but I'd probably only be able to afford Jake. That sounded bad didn't it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Friend~ Haley/Skillz! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I could totally see that being the catalyst that brings Nathan and Lucas together! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

woo Lee i'm not the only one lol. see the way i think of it is, haley didn't have a BF before Nathan. its pretty obvious by the way she is with him that he's her first serious relationship. but i do think, since she spent a hella lot of time with lucas and "the boys" that she had to have had some feelings for someone! While maybe she had a thing for Luke at some point I think she kinda turned OFF those feelings for good and started to look elsewhere...and while I think Mouth totally had a secret thing for Haley, I bet she had a secret thing for one of the others, and I kinda think it would be cute for it to be Skillz. But of course she then started crushing on Nathan, and no one else will ever compare, so it was no contest that she fell for Mr. Tree Hill! I am so stealing that phrase from you Whit and using it all the time. You don't mind, do ya? I'll give you copy rights Hehe. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 05:37 PM
New Fan

ooh the "Nathan" look.. so famous! haha I love it when he raises his eyebrows and he gets little wrinkles on his forehead! But yea that would be so funny if he got all defensive over Haley! time for the super-boyfriend side of him to come out, since he's already our Superman!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-*x*o*x*o-
~Jayme~

~Keeper of James Lafferty's adorable forehead wrinkles and sexy smile~
Old 03-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

You can totally use it Bekah, LOL, I just love seeing it written out, because it is so true. I bet Nathan is the last one the put out, you know like the grand finale. As for the Haley/Skilz thing, it would be so funny to see Nathan react to something like that. I don't think it would be overt jealousy, but more of a glare from him everytime he saw Skilz. I could see Nathan not liking him for that simple fact you know. As for Mouth having a secret crush on Haley, we talked about this a while back, and I so agree with you. I think he definitely had a little something for her, since she was probably one of the only girls he's had one on one serious interaction with. I think Mouth might move on to crushing on Brooke, but it would be cute if someone made some mention of a Haley crush.

Haley needs some attention. I'm kind of sick of Brooke and Peyton getting all this male attention. Yeah, they are both pretty girls, but so is Haley. I want some appreciation for her.

Whitney
Old 03-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Becca~ Nathan is totally playing to Haley with the shirt ripping. He's got the "sex look" and everything. He's taunting her! He's such a tease. And I totally see Haley using "tramp", "****" and even the word "harem" to describe the frenzy over her boyfriend. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Friend~ If Mouth says something how he had a crush on Haley, Nathan will give him the look of death. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mouth kind of reminds me of Marshall from Alias. It's the babbling! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Okay, peeps, I'm off to dinner and then my night class. I'll see you all a little later tonight!
Old 03-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm probably double posting right now, but this thread is almost over. I'd like to start it if no one has a problem with it. Now we just need a title...

Because he only gives the "sex-look" to her!

This gets my vote. I totally think we need to focus on the positive, and I am positive he is giving that look to Haley, LOL.

Whitney
Old 03-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

LOL I LOVE that title!!!

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

edited out for the next thread

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

I love that title. Can't wait to see the new thread Whit.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

[edited]

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited Radiant Gray ]