Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

When Peyton painted her room, I'm pretty sure she got a new bed set. At least I think she did.

Lisa
Old 04-28-2004, 11:07 PM
Banned

Lisa

That is so touching, I love Brooke and Peyton on track again.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it Lisa!
Old 04-29-2004, 08:22 AM
Banned

I thought Sophia and Hilarie looked so beautiful in that scene together, those girls are hot, they were so vulnerable and looked plain gorgeous. They should spend more time in Peytons' bedroom,lol.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

They should spend more time together period. Their friendship has become my favorite relationship on the show.

Lisa
Old 04-29-2004, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Lisa, the art looks beautiful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree that they need to spend some more time together, but I also don't want everything to suddenlly go back to normal. I think that last scene between them was a huge step towards forgiveness. Up until that point they both had kind of hid behind Lucas's betrayal, neither one really wanted to deal with the reality which was, it wasn't Lucas they were mourning but each other. I honestly believe that Peyton has been the one person in Brooke's life where she relied on their love, and thats whats really prevented Brooke from letting it go. And it seemed like finally Brooke was ready to admit it wasn't Lucas that she was really holding all this hurt towards it was Peyton, and that was the first step to knocking down that wall. I really hope this continues with small friendship scene's, until finally we really get to see that Brooke has forgiven her. Everything comes in time and I hope this show doesn't rush it.

Whitney
Old 04-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree that they shouldn't rush their friendship. They've rushed a lot of things, but I hope this isn't one of them. I still hope there are some awkward moments between them. I'm glad their back on track, but I don't want it to be a quick fix.

Lisa
Old 04-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just wanted to let you know i started a group hug! And i want everyone to join!
http://forums.fanforum.com/ultimateb...f=147&t=000528

Come share the love! Please [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My Videos
Old 04-29-2004, 11:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added. I love these two. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xxlisaxx:
<STRONG>I agree that they shouldn't rush their friendship. They've rushed a lot of things, but I hope this isn't one of them. I still hope there are some awkward moments between them. I'm glad their back on track, but I don't want it to be a quick fix.

Lisa</STRONG>
I hope they make their relationship realistic but they do seem to move at a lightning pace on this show most of the time. I love your avi.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I agree that they need to spend some more time together, but I also don't want everything to suddenlly go back to normal. I think that last scene between them was a huge step towards forgiveness. Up until that point they both had kind of hid behind Lucas's betrayal, neither one really wanted to deal with the reality which was, it wasn't Lucas they were mourning but each other.
Um, WORD to that.

I don't want things to be suddenly normal again. I want Brooke to still feel a little guarded when it comes to Peyton. I want Peyton to still feel a little bad about the whole cheating thing. But I don't want Brooke being a bitch to Peyton or Peyton apologizing every five minutes.

They need to take baby steps, and give each other space. Brooke needs to honestly be able to tell Peyton that she forgives her, instead of saying it when she really doesn't mean it. And Peyton needs to realize that it will take time for Brooke to get to the point where she truly trusts her again.

But yeah, this show moves in high speed or whatever, so they'll be best friends again next week. Blech.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

all the arts and icons are perfect! so glade we have so many supporters here!

Now, raise your hand if you think next week Brooke and Peyton should stuff Nikki in a bag and throw her off a cliff?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i do! I think its just the kind of bonding these two could use right now.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 04-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow.. Im suprised there isnt an earlier thread about this!! i luv their freindship!

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
Old 04-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great Idea Otep! *Calla raises both hands*

And I am definitly with all those people who said Peyton and Brooke look even more beautiful with tears in their eyes. Makes me want to cry. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] More art!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread