Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me!! I have always liked their friendship and was so mad when it was destroyed. And even though I was angry at Peyton right along with Brooke, I didn't realize how bad I missed their friendship. I love how they decided to call a truce. It looks like next week they are right back on track and shopping. LOL. I like how it looks like they are both hating Lucas. He so deserves it.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
So does anyone else ship them in a slashy way?
I do. I think I ship them in every possible way. They're both hot, how can you not ship slash?

And I've never had pity for Lucas. Through the whole cheating thing, I always blamed him more. And now to find out that he really didn't feel as much for Peyton as she did for him (she risked a friendship, he slept with a skank) it makes me dislike him even more. They both need to cut Lucas out until he comes to his senses.

Lisa
Old 04-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

dudes, they are so my femslash One True Pairing! I just heart them together. I was telling Dani that I want Peyton and Brooke to realize their great big lesbian love for each other so Peyton can finally be liberated and angst-free and then cut her hair in a dyke-y manner and then they'll go to Vegas this Wednesday and have a threesome with Ryan and be like "Lucas? That guy who has eye problems?" Ryan/Brooke/Peyton OT3! <3333333333 ::fanarts...er, fangirls::

okay, I'm done.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CheerforAU:
<STRONG>The "I'm so tired" thing got to me. It was just really sad that things got so bad between them. Stupid Lucas. We definitely need hos over bros from now on. I hope they both freeze him out next week.</STRONG>
I agree. the "i'm so tired" thing was perfect it just shows they are both so sick of fighting. I also hope eventually Brooke will confide in Peyton about her scare. I can see it now Brooke will tell her she thought she was pregnant and peyton will say something like "look I know things between us were all messed up then but Brooke no matter what I'm always your friend. I'll always be there when you need to talk. Even if your not my friend. I'm always yours" or something like that.

off to edit the first post and add everyone.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 04-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by grace [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>dudes, they are so my femslash One True Pairing! I just heart them together. I was telling Dani that I want Peyton and Brooke to realize their great big lesbian love for each other so Peyton can finally be liberated and angst-free and then cut her hair in a dyke-y manner and then they'll go to Vegas this Wednesday and have a threesome with Ryan and be like "Lucas? That guy who has eye problems?" Ryan/Brooke/Peyton OT3! &lt;3333333333 ::fanarts...er, fangirls::

okay, I'm done.</STRONG>
I would definitely be into a Ryan/Brooke/Peyton threesome and just for fun, I'd throw Summer in as well. I'm positive Ryan could handle all of them.

Lisa

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited xxlisaxx ]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Otep:
<STRONG>

I also hope eventually Brooke will confide in Peyton about her scare. I can see it now Brooke will tell her she thought she was pregnant and peyton will say something like "look I know things between us were all messed up then but Brooke no matter what I'm always your friend. I'll always be there when you need to talk. Even if your not my friend. I'm always yours" or something like that.
</STRONG>
I hope she tells her too and says something along the lines of what you just posted. I'd love for that to happen.

Lisa
Old 04-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

omg omg omg omg! i know this is late but i just saw it! awww im really excited tht they are friedns again! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Banned

The scenes with Brooke and Peyton were so good. i really liked the one on the bed and when Brooke had tears in her eyes...I hope they stay friends.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by grace [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>dudes, they are so my femslash One True Pairing! I just heart them together. I was telling Dani that I want Peyton and Brooke to realize their great big lesbian love for each other so Peyton can finally be liberated and angst-free and then cut her hair in a dyke-y manner and then they'll go to Vegas this Wednesday and have a threesome with Ryan and be like "Lucas? That guy who has eye problems?" Ryan/Brooke/Peyton OT3! &lt;3333333333 ::fanarts...er, fangirls::

okay, I'm done.</STRONG>
Haha. DUDE. I am SO up for a Ryan/Brooke/Peyton menage et trois [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Add me to the list, please! Brooke/Peyton rock. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
Old 04-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Please add me. Brooke and Peyton are my favorite friendship on the show,. You can tell how much they mean to each other.

"With friends like these who needs armies?"
Old 04-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

HEy can you please add me to list! I love Brooke and Peyton's friendship! The last scene with them was so sweet and sad. I almost cried, Brooke and Peyton are my favorite friendship. Please add me! Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
.Bianca.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Could I be added too? Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, that "I'm so tired" scene...it was just perfect for the point that they're at right now. And I do really think that they can get things back.

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 04-28-2004, 05:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Can you add me to the list, Erica? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm glad Brooke and Peyton aren't enemies anymore; I really missed their freindship because they are such an odd duo. You wouldn't expect two people with completely different personalities to be best friends, but they make it work. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me too please. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree w/ everyone that I'm glad Brooke and Peyton are going back to being on better terms now. I missed there friendship especially since they were always there for one another. (especially when not having any family around)

One thing though about last nights episode....

I think Peyton finally realized how much she really hurt Brooke after she said "It's worse when you expect so much more from somebody!" and Brooke replying "Yea I know". Peyton's reaction was priceless and you could really tell that she felt bad for how it all went down.

I'm glad there moving away from the "guy" and start to focus on there friendship again. Sucks to loose a friend you've known forever and especially over a guy. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

I usually write a weekly recap thing for the NH thread, but I did an extra long thing on BP since the scene touched me so much, so I'm just going to copy my thoughts over here...

32. "I'm so tired." What can I say about this scene, let me forewarn you it made me cry, so I'm going to be a sap.

"Who knew tutor-girl could throw such a rager?"
"Who knew."

-So the music completely set the mood for this scene. Like man, the setting, the music, when the writers created this scene, they did it beautifully. It was everything it should have been. Peyton alone, sad, crying, and then Brooke migrating to her for the exact same reasons. Very powerful.

"So thanks for sticking up for me."
"Nikki was kinda my responsibility, it was my mistake to bring her."
"You think."
"Judgement impaired by rage and cocktails I admit it."

-Oh man they are both so broken, and I was breaking with them. I liked how Peyton didn't just jump at her being there, they both knew the damage was done. I thought Hilarie and Sophia were outstanding in this scene.

"I'm sorry. Wanna call a truce? A real one."
"Friends again?"
"Just not enemies anymore."

-And yeah the crying began here. You could tell Brooke wanted more than anything to reach out to Peyton, because she is her best friend, I think Peyton's probably been the one person in her life, where she relied on her love. And Peyton was so vunerable and hopeful in her reply, she wanted nothing more than to go back. And still things were so shattered between them.

"I was thinking about Lucas, about how he's just a guy and makes mistakes like the rest of us."
"Maybe. It just feels so much worse when you expect more from somebody."
"Yeah...I know."

-Oh good lord I was crying along with Brooke here. I usually don't feel Sophia in crying scene's, but she was so honest and true in this one. I'd been hating Brooke all episode, and then this scene happens, and I can't. BP just pulled me in. Peyton's statement was so ironic because it was like, now she could really get why Brooke was so upset. I don't think the bulk of Brooke's hurt is on Lucas, like she wanted it to be. She was hurt by Peyton, because she was the person she expected most from, and got hurt the worst by. And it's sad because Peyton does love Brooke. In the end Lcuas was just a boy, these two were the ones that had the love.

"So that Nikki bitch is crazy."

-I thought Sophia really delivered this line, and their soft laughter was really effective. You could see they were both trying so hard.

"Do you think it's possible you and me will ever get back to the way we were?"
"It doesn't feel like it sometimes."
"Yeah."
"I'm so tired."
"Me too."

-And finally the question I was waiting for with bated tears, LOL. Hilarie and Sophia were so on during the entire scene, but this last exchange was superb, these two have such a nice chemistry together and in that setting, how could my heart not break for them both. Because for once they were both being completely vunerable, Brooke wasn't being defensive, Peyton wasn't being blase'. They both wanted so much to go back, but neither knew how to get there. And Brooke's "I'm tired."...that totally got to me. And the final fading shot of them on the bed... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Whitney
Closed Thread   Post New Thread