Ultimate Fan

I made a banner if you want to use it.

Lisa
Old 04-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Oh that's awesome Lisa You did that quick [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Banned

Well Lisa has just been squirming for months waiting for this thread. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Great art! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CanonsAreWorthless:
<STRONG>Well Lisa has just been squirming for months waiting for this thread. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Great art! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have! From the beginning of the show I've loved them, but when the whole Lucas thing happened, I figured it was a waste to start one (even though I still loved them). I was as giddy as a school girl after this episode. The Brooke/Peyton scene is one of my all-time favorite scenes now. Hilarie and Sophia were amazing. You'll be seeing me a lot in this thread.

Lisa

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited xxlisaxx ]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I love the banner, Lisa!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Dude, I love this thread. *looks around* Did I just say dude? Yep, I'm losing my mind.

Anyways, I have always been a fan of the friendship between these two. And I liked how Peyton told her she was done with apologizing and then Brooke came to her defense at the party.

The last scene with them was probably my favorite scene in the entire episode. And the preview for next week is better, them shopping? Yay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xxlisaxx:
<STRONG>I have! From the beginning of loved them, but when the whole Lucas thing happened, I figured it was a waste to start one (even though I still loved them). I was as giddy as a school girl after this episode. The Brooke/Peyton scene is one of my all-time favorite scenes now. Hilarie and Sophia were amazing. You'll be seeing me a lot in this thread.

Lisa</STRONG>
I know we will. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I liked them in the very very beginning too. But, also, then the Lucas thing happened.

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>Dude, I love this thread. *looks around* Did I just say dude? Yep, I'm losing my mind.
</STRONG>
Hey, don't knock it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited CanonsAreWorthless ]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

the last scene of them in Peyton's bed reminded me of 108 TSFSM. I really missed those two together. And Peyton is wearing me down. I actually enjoyed her tonight, which is new.

I love that Brooke came to her defense and that she went to Peyton's. They were both pretty lonely and upset by the end of the episode. Things won't be easy, but they'll get back on track.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CanonsAreWorthless:
<STRONG>

I know we will. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I liked them in the very very beginning too. But, also, then the Lucas thing happened.</STRONG>
Ditto here! Once Lucas got involved my gagging reflex kicked in! :: But if they build off this slowly to go back where they were I think I'll love 'em even more than I did in the beginning [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CheerforAU:
<STRONG>the last scene of them in Peyton's bed reminded me of 108 TSFSM. I really missed those two together. And Peyton is wearing me down. I actually enjoyed her tonight, which is new.

I love that Brooke came to her defense and that she went to Peyton's. They were both pretty lonely and upset by the end of the episode. Things won't be easy, but they'll get back on track.</STRONG>
Same here....I posted this in the Sophia/Brooke thread

Quote:
Brooke totally kicked butt and I have to say...the scene at the end with P and B was great. Brooke's right...Lucas is just a guy...they shouldn't ruin years of best friendship over that. Yes it was wrong but I think they've both been tortured enough for it. Besides I think Peyton grew part of a brain tonight and saw that Lucas isn't all she makes him out to be and definitely not someone she should throw her best friend away for [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I see a slow best friend friendship growing back with these two and...I'm excited...as long as Lucas stays out of it! Well at least until he realizes he loves Brooke [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 09:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add ME!! I'm not a Peyton fan but I really like Brooke and Peyton's relationship. and I'm happy think worked out 'cuz Brooke really need a friend!! I love the Banner, Lisa!! Its great!!
Old 04-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CheerforAU:
<STRONG>
They were both pretty lonely and upset by the end of the episode. Things won't be easy, but they'll get back on track.</STRONG>
They did. At the end, when Brooke said that she was tired and then Peyton agreed, I just thought that was so sad. And the worst part is, none of this would have happened if it hadn't been for Lucas. It's not entirely his fault, because Peyton messed up, but he was a healthy contributor to ruining an outstanding friendship. I just hope they both give Lucas the cold shoulder and stick by each other now.

Lisa
Old 04-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Oh, man I am so there. Add me, please? I've loved their friendship ever since I started watching this show. The scene on the bed, just aw. It made me so happy.

So does anyone else ship them in a slashy way?
Old 04-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

The "I'm so tired" thing got to me. It was just really sad that things got so bad between them. Stupid Lucas. We definitely need hos over bros from now on. I hope they both freeze him out next week.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Seriously....no more pity for Lucas [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread