Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by miss blue sky
...I think I've taken more of a "hm, it would be cool if they get back together" stance rather than the "OMG SPORKDEATH TO SEYTON! BROOKE AND LUCAS 4-EVA!" stance...
That's my stance too. Plus...I like Peyton. So it's hard for me to wish death upon her. I would much rather see them get back together when they're both older and ready for each other. Their relationship just wasn't what it could've been, and maybe that's good. Maybe it'll lead to some character growth. I would like to see them together again at some point though...just when they're both more mature.

Hope you feel better, dear.

Good luck to everyone with their projects and finals!

Robyn- Congrats on graduating! What a relief that must be.

Whew. Finally finished this year.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Grace, I hope you feel better soon.

As for the stance-ing, I'm basically on the same page as you are. Considering how inconsistent the writing is, I really can't get gung-ho about any couple on this show. At this point, I think they should all just have a massive orgy and get it over with.

And I also hate the way their relationship played out. I didn't like how Brooke changed into a pathetic, co-dependent, TheresafromPassionsWannabe all in the span of what? 2 episodes?! JMO though, of course. No rotten tomatoes please. I wanna stay in the sooper sekrit club too!

You + Luke = Teh loff, teh Rooney, and teh babies.

Last edited by AsnoCaliente; 05-21-2004 at 08:07 PM
Old 05-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

see, and now Dani gets her own post, because she talks about tv and I like tv.

first off: DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you seen the promo pics, dude? !!!!
andlikeomgwhataboutbillyandorlando?and I wish it was Lost and then the O.C. so I could have my block of Wednesday programming, but oh well. I'm totally pissed about the O.C. moving to Thursdays, though, because when Angel was cancelled (after I got past the blinding, white-hot, homicidal rage), I thought "well, at least now I can watch the O.C." because, people, no matter how much I like the frothy, gay show about California, I would never sacrifice Angel at its pastel-colored, well-accessorized altar. but now it's being moved to Thursday and I was planning to watch Joey even though I know it's going to suck so I could support Joey, but now it's, like, another scheduling conflict and I wish these networks would schedule better to my tastes. I'm going to miss the second half of OTH again because NBC is keeping Scrubs on Tuesday. Oh well. Sorry, suckas! Not that you care, because a million salivating thirteen-year-old CMM and JL fangirls are sacrificing their NSYNC bobblehead dolls and their frilly miniskirts to you, while I laugh myself into a hernia because Scrubs is teh funny, yay!

oh, and I'm EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY bitter about Angel. Like a lot. Like I'm hoping the WB's fall season flops. Flops harder than a beached whale. Although they probably don't flop, they probably just lie uselessly on the sand, dying slowly and painfully. so, I hope it flops like something that flops really hard. I hope it flops with gusto. ::HATES::
Old 05-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

oh, and thanks to everyone for wanting me to get better! I've been feeling like crap since last Saturday, a little while after I saw Troy, so obviously Brad Pitt, Eric Bana, and Orlando Bloom have to come to my house and give me massages and feed me grapes and baby-talk me and stuff.

and yes, I had to make a totally seperate post for this. ::SPAMZ::
Old 05-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Grace. Such a long post, but a very amusing one at that. Hehe.

I hope you feel better soon. And don't worry, we won't kick you out of the sooper-sekrit club. LOL.

Quote:
you guys are confusing me with Luke/Grace because Grace is my name and I think Luke from the O.C. and I think "OMG YAY ME AND LUKE 4-EVA!"
I thought they were talking about you and some guy that you like from a show. Hehe. Well, I was close... lol

Watching JoA right now.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

for tv obsession!

Ohhh. Those pictures from Lost set my ovaries on fire. Teh pretteh! My only qualm is that Dom is wearing uh...bellbottoms? Yes. There is no other word for them. They are bellbottoms. Dom, I shake my head in shame.

The O.C's move to Thursday is inconvenient for me too. But uh, now at least now I can watch The Bachelor in peace. Speaking of which, DIE JESSE DIE, you flaming douchebag. Unfortunately, reality tv is my guilty pleasure.

I'm definitely watching Scrubs over OTH next season. I'll tape OTH, but Zach Braff is love and omgGardenStatelookssogood! Seriously, have you seen the trailer? D00ds. I'm about to pee on myself out of excitement for that movie. They play Frou Frou in the trailer! FROU FROU!

I wasn't all that bitter about Angel until Wednesday night. Because while I respected how they went out fighting and blahdiblahblah, I'm the type of person that needs closure and asd0f8im that was not a realy ending. Now I'm just praying for a movie.

Beached whales can't flop. They're too fat. They just lay there. Also, I bought one of those frilly foldover miniskirts today. It's yellow. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that if I move too quickly, you see my cooch. Oh well. Enjoy the view, whores. It's a pretty skirt and I have no shame.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by miss blue sky
you guys are confusing me with Luke/Grace because Grace is my name and I think Luke from the O.C. and I think "OMG YAY ME AND LUKE 4-EVA!" and then I want to move to Portland and have his dorky, guitar-singing, Rooney-loving babies, except not really, because I'm not very fond of babies or Rooney.

I'm with Grace and Dani, I hate how BL played out too. Just another couple who could have been good if they had good writers but just goes down the tube in favor of the "main couple." I can't believe there's a Mark Schwahn appreciation thread. Who could appreciate him? The guy is a moron who WANTS to kill his show!
Old 05-21-2004, 08:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Dude. The O.C. and Joey on the same night? Arrgh. I wanted to support Joey, too.

My first time watching JoA. Very interesting so far... lol
Old 05-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

New to the B/L thread. But I finally came out, I loved Brooke and Lucas, and Sophia and Chad. Its like twice the goodness..

darylbeth
Old 05-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

What makes me the saddest about Governor Schwhatever is that he seems like a really cool guy. I mean, he talked about James's nipples! And said "don't hate, playa!" Nipples and fakeghettospeak are the way to my heart. Mark just really seems like an awesome guy. It's just that the track he's set for the show disappoints me. The characters are so inconsistent it makes me cringe, the dialogue is atrocious most of the time, and everything is anvilicious to the nth degree. Le sigh. Why do I watch this show again?

Fortunately, he's young. And I'm sure he's got a lot to learn. I'm sure that even the best writers (Gay Dr. Berlanti, Joss, etc) weren't doing their best work at Mark's age. Hopefully, the writing will improve with time.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome to the thread, Ice Queen follower!

Muhahaha. I got post 69 again. Without even meaning too! I'm AWESOME! [/Jt as Ashton]

OMGta08sdif! Look,

BMck's freshman yearbook picture! Awww!
Old 05-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

I love Mark. I don't care if this show is horrible. He's such an awesome guy, and I like awesome people. Maybe one day the show will improve. Probably not. But I can always hope.

I don't think the quality of the show bothers me as much anymore. I knew going into the show that it wouldn't be great and I still know that, and as long as I keep my expectations really, really super low, everything should be okay.

God, BenM looks so young. That's crazy. I can't imagine him looking young. *pause* Well, I guess I can since I'm seeing the picture. But it's weird.

Welcome, Ice Queen follower!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Banned

Cordy, didn't you have Peyton/Lucas instead of Peyton/Jake in your sig like 2 days ago? Why the change of mind?

And, speaking of your sig -- aren't you a Spooner now? Comparing them to Pacey/Joey. I should kick you really hard.

Ben looks cute in that picture!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome to the thread, Ice Queen follower!

Awww, Ben's so young there. He looks cute.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw! That is the sweetest picture of Ben!!! Love it!

Dani- I am doing my internship at Turner Broadcasting. Since I am studying media and film/tv production. it is really interesting.

Aleah- Just for you, I tried to shorten my sig. I got so happy when i realized there wasn't a limit anymore I went kind of crazy. Thanks for the advice. I just can't get myself to take out Landon and Jamie. AWTR is my favorite movie of all time. It just brings out the sap in me. LOL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread