Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2004, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

oh my lord, FF is killing me. I've got like 11 posts until I can get a custom avatar and it keeps going down on me. >:o

rant over. Yay! New thread! Our last thread moved like molasses. I'm going to the beach on Friday and I expect a new thread when I get back on Tuesday morning.

I love the new pics of Sophia. Damn that House of Wax. It robbed us of our C/S cuteness that we would have gotten. At least we should have the ACS premiere.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by CheerforAU
oh my lord, FF is killing me. I've got like 11 posts until I can get a custom avatar and it keeps going down on me. >:o

I love the new pics of Sophia. Damn that House of Wax. It robbed us of our C/S cuteness that we would have gotten. At least we should have the ACS premiere.
I hope both C/S movies are finished when Cinderella opens and that they both go together, awww think of the pretty pictures!
Old 05-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay! New thread! Love the title.. I also think it's sweet how Chad talks about Sophia. Awwh..

Kate I think you just might be psychic!
Old 05-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Only 6 more posts, Robyn! You can do it!

Indeed, Kate is obviously not only wise, but pyschic as well.

This thread has been dead lately. Deaaaaad.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I wish CMM had been there too for some C/S pictures. Ah well. We'd better get some good pictures from the ACS premiere.

Hm. A new love interest for Brooke? Sounds good. The girl needs someone that will treat her right and really appreciate her.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

yup so my signature is getting longer and longer by the minute...What is wrong with me? I can't seem to shorten it for the life of me. Oh well...Sorry about my pathetic ramblings...

How is everyone?

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay so I used to be 19. SpikesLilAngel (Marissa) can you change my name to MARISSA? Thanks to whoever can help me out!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Banned

We need some Brooke/Lucas pics to liven us up or Chad/Sophia pics would work too. I haven't seen anything new out there.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay. New thread!

And man. I hadn't even thought of the ACS premiere. C/S best go together and give us some pretty pictures to look at.

*Staring at C/S pictures in opening post*

Chad&Sophia are so adorable.

-esther
Old 05-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I think we deserve some C/S goodness. Seriously. We've earned it.

Chad needs to hurry and wrap HoW so he can be back in time for ACS. If he doesn't, Sophia may go by herself to represent him. I want C/S pics, though. New C/S stuff always makes this thread fly.

<----5 posts left
Old 05-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Marissa - It's been changed.

I do hope that we get some great ACS pics of C/S.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry for the double post. lol

Where are you people?

Anyway, Chad really does need to come home already. He's missing out on getting in the pics with Sophia. Hehe.

From today's event (sorry, can't remember what it was, lol). More at WireImage.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

<-----500!!!! I'm celebrating with Brody.

Those Sophia pics are outstanding. I love her hair pulled back and I also think it looks great in the first pic.

She's just everywhere, isn't she?
Old 05-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Congrats, Robyn!!!

Dude, seriously. Sophia's just everywhere lately. I can't say I'm complaining, though. for the tons of SB pics we're getting! Chad's definitely missing out.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Banned

Love all the pics, there is just a frenzy of them.

Congrats to Robyn
Closed Thread   Post New Thread