Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"It's a hard song. It's hard isn't it, Briggs?"

"Oh yeah, it's hard."
LOL! I loved that. Briggs is one sexy mofo. Seriously.

That whole making love thing was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time. The spanking thing is what got me. Hysterical.

Brian McFayden also beats that tool Seacrest any day. I love how he mocked Ryan's "Seacrest out" phrase by saying "McFayden gone." Hee.

So, Superstar must stay. I think we're all in agreement.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay for Jump! Definately an awesome episode, full of Adam and Joan love. Ahh, the goodness.

punk, love the avie. Like mine?

Oh, and Roxy, I would post this in the thread but how about here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Old 05-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Judy you know I love that avatar!You should know that by now!! :psst: we have the best ones :end psst:

always

Old 05-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
My friend had a snake once. It died inside her flute.
I once gave my boyfriend a weggie at a football game. He proceeded to cut his undies off with his swiss army knife (much to the roar of the crowd) before he ripped them out of his jeans, wadded them up and tossed them 30 feet across to the next section, and directly into the band geek's big tuba hole thing.

This being the whitest, non atheletic guy in the world. He hit a pefect shot in that poor guy's tuba. I don't know how hard it is to get a snake out of a flute, but it's strangely hard to get wadded up tighty whities out of a tuba.

Cyn (who's going away to lurk again, just short of the much desired 500, and strangely unconcerned about reaching it. Ahhhhhh, apathy.)
Old 05-26-2004, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore
Yay for Jump! Definately an awesome episode, full of Adam and Joan love. Ahh, the goodness. [/SIZE]
Yay for Jump which is finished! Alas I must postpone it for Spanish homework and South Park. South Park is teh shyt.

Cyn. Um. Yay! Cool story.

My mom used to work in this elementary school and every year her class had a hamster. And every summer she brought it home. And by the end of the summer it had died. And then the cycle started over again. Yes.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

oh, dude! So, I have Mozilla Firefox, right? and I've been putting my computer on stand-by for a while because I have so many links open that I don't want to [x] or put in my "to read fanfiction" Word file yet, so I already had GenderBending!Sirius open in one of my tabs. Hm, small Internet.

also, listen, Dani, I kill kittens because I have NEEDS. Important NEEDS. my NEEDS are clearly more important than your silly, inconsequential animal rights crusade. and, please, like you've never killed a kitten before. or, at any rate, seriously maimed one.

hamsterkiller

*g* okay, just the thought of finding a dead snake in a flute and tightie wighties wedged in a tuba is simultaneously cracking me up and grossing me out.

thread title? We're almost there.

eta: Because we don't want Lucas to be a kitten killer?

er, yeah, I suck at this.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

LOL, Cyn. That's impressive he got it all the way in the tuba and then stuck. I wouldn't have thought they'd get so stuck in a tuba.

Apparently getting a snake out of a flute is hard. Which is why it had to die there.

Thanks, Judy!

Sounds like an awesome title to me, Grace.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

This thread is going in like 1000 different directions, I don't know what to respond to.

Punk - I don't know who Tom is and Dani's explanation meant absolutely nothing to me.

The gerbils are incredibly cute. I had a hamster for awhile. It was the ugliest thing ever, but I kept it for a few years. I got it when my mom got sick, so I felt I should keep it. It was gray and really, really furry. Everything got stuck in his hair, but at least he never bit me.

The snake in the flute thing, really freaks me out. I hate snakes and I'm paranoid enough the way it is, now I'm going to be extra careful, not that I play the flute or anything.

I've never really sat down and watched Superstar, but it's been on in the background several times and it can get annoying. I would have to close my ears if I were a judge. I feel bad for the humiliation those people are going through, though. I really can't believe some of them actually think they have talent.

Lisa
Old 05-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Lisa; Tom as in Tom Felton as in Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter.

always

Old 05-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

we've been off topic for so long, I don't even know a good B/L related title.

Oh well. OT discussion is so much more fun than the drivel that is OTH.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc
Lisa; Tom as in Tom Felton as in Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter.
That explains why I don't know him. I've never read/watched anything related to Harry Potter.

Lisa
Old 05-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

*g* Oh, dear, Lisa. Better hide before the HP fangirls come out and try to convert you to the dark side. Like evangelists, except with worse grammar.

hm, new thread needed, folks, and Lord knows I'm not gonna start it.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

The HP conversion is bound to happen. It happened to me only a couple of weeks ago. I was sucked in.

Sigh.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread