Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

that picture of brooke and lucas is cute.

well guys i'm kind of hocked up on theraflu right now and i'm trying to do other stuff at the same time but i don't know it's not working out because i'm all dizzy sh1t so i think i might have a lie down even though i think i've gotten more sleep this week than i have in my entire life and i didn't finish of my euro hw but oh well.

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm plz give me a custom av right now, fanforum

i felt like posting i don't really have anything to say my limbs feel really heavy right now it said 'marked drowsiness may occur' on the box so i guess that's what they're talking about

punctuation sux

p.s. i miss my show and the wb suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx os much everyone is talking about the angel finale and right now i'm not very sense making but dragons i would almost not watch stupid one tree hill but i want to see what cracktastic plotline they come up with next but i;m thinking of boycotting everything on the wb even though i wanted to see pepsi smash and even though it wouldn't make a difference and i hate them

pps. i'm going now. reallllly. dizamn, i feel like i just chugged a bottle of nyquil

Last edited by miss blue sky; 05-20-2004 at 09:46 PM
Old 05-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys! Wanted to stop by and see what's going on. It feels like I haven't been around forever. I finally finished this semester, took my finals, them immediately started a summer internship and a full time job. It doesn't help that I am also taking some extra courses on line. I never have anytime any more. Anyway, wonderful thread and title. Speaking of that when are you going to update Kate? I'm dying. Thanks for the wonderful pic Punk, sometimes I need a reminder of the greatness that has since vanished. And all the lastest pics of Sophia are gorgeous. I can't wait for Chad/Sophia to reunite. Since I can't have B/L right now I need really cute pics of them. Okay. Night ladies!
Old 05-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Passionate Fan

saying hi! is mucho stressed out and tired ARGGGGGHHHHH why must all the projects be at the END of the year?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?! dkjfndlkgdoigjdigjdiogjif

thanks for all the bootyful pictures of sophia! wish chad was there to bask in teh prettiness! at least we have the acs premiere, looking forward to that and all the nice pics of draco yay for harry potter

um, people need to stoppers with their sigs, tooooo many colors and tooooo many words ahhhhhhh *runs away*

yay robyn for having a good day/week/month!! -----> birfday, 500+ posts, teh bobby, graduation YAYAYAYAY

Ok bye!! something about 1984 yes need more sleep
Old 05-21-2004, 03:21 AM
Passionate Fan

The Angel finale made me sad. I need closure, people. Illyria's my hero, though. She's rockin. Smurf power!

Congrats again, Robyn!

Out of curiosity, where are you doing your internship, Calla?

I hope you feel better soon, Grace. Chug that Nyquil!
Old 05-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Banned

Holy shyt Callalily, you're worse than me! You could at least put the quote and the couple on the same line. And perhaps you don't need to include one from Landom and Jamie.

Illyria rocks! *points at avatar*
Old 05-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Banned

Maybe we all could have long sigs instead of posts,
Old 05-21-2004, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy Friday, everyone!

Ughhhhh. I have so much stuff due next week, it's ridiculous. I have HSAs (standardized testing) all week, a huge bio project due Monday, an English essay due Friday, and a math project due Friday.

Shoot. Me. Now. There's no way I'm going to survive the week.

Why is it that as less and less days are left of school, I have less and less motivation and yet the teachers give more and more work?
Old 05-21-2004, 01:48 PM
New Fan

I just want to say how amazing that Shelby looks! The interior is perfect too! Chad must love Sophia so much! He doesn't have to worry about being in Australia, everytime she gets in that car, she has such a bug reminder of how much he cares.

Chad is so much smarter thatn Lucas. I still have hope for Brooke and Lucas next season, especially when l see that pic that Punk posted, (sigh). There is so much chemistry between those characters, and it's just not as fun watching without them together.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Banned

Luke/Grace = OTP

I want to make a music video

But most of the episodes on Kazaa are under 400,000 Kb so it looks like I'll have to wait for DVDs.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

It's Friday!!!

Dude, Dani. Seriously. I've got so much stuff due next week. I have to start studying for finals, too, if I want to pass and graduate. lol It's so stressful. What's worse, I think I've got senioritis. Hehe.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Passionate Fan

for Fridays and stress! Le sigh, Rachel. I think I have freshmanitis so I kind of know how you feel. Unfortunately.

How're the Dan and Deb squirrel, Squirreltv? Say hi to your cats for me.

Aleah, Luke is adorable. Grace frightens me. But that kiss was teh cute. Mos def, yo.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Banned

Squirreltv

Any lustful behavior to report? Glad you are back. You gave us the best title idea! We miss B/L too, we are all hoping for some Chad/Sophia pics soon.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Hehe. Freshmanitis. Hmmm... Yeah, I think I had that, too, my freshman year, lol.

Judy, your bf from Pixel Perfect has his own tv series, on Disney, now. Hehe.

Whaaat? Luke/Grace? Luke who? lol
Old 05-21-2004, 07:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Luke and Grace from Joan of Arcadia.

Lalala. Speaking for new series, I'm browsing The Futon Critic's coverage of the network presentations and I am teh excited. Grace, Dommeh's gonna be on our tv screens every Wednesday! Whee!

*cough*HeAndIanSomerhaldershouldhavegaysex*cough*

Plus the Practice spinoff is definite, Shane West posing for pictures with the rest of the ER cast, and Gay Dr. Berlanti has a new show! I! Am! Excited!

I don't even mind that they're running Alias midseason. Or that they're moving the O.C to Thursdays (even though I'll have to tape it). The only thing I'm still bitter about is Angel.

Err. That was pointless. Brooke/Lucas rock.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

dudes, I am hacking up my lungs here!

sorry for the incoherency of last night. damn, that shiznit knocked me out. I woke up and I was dizzy like whoa.

oh, I might be writing Brooke fic. It'll linger on my desktop for about five seconds before I completely give it up, but lately when I've been writing I get further and further each time before I give up so it might mean something so yay! Besides, I'm heartened by the overwhelming number of craptastic fanfiction in OTH.

and I feel like manipping something since I think I've given up on my Brooke/Peyton manip because of technical difficulties and really, I should try and stop

a) making Brooke art.
b) making OTH art, since I think the show sucks llama balls.
c) getting urges to make more Brooke/Ryan art, since it's really getting kind of pathetic at this point.
d) whining.

hm. and yes.

anyways, Brooke and Lucas. they're okay, I guess. (I kid, I kid.)

I think I've come to an epiphany about Brooke and Lucas and that is I hated the way their relationship played out because Lucas was so using her and Brooke just became this simpering, lovesick uber-girlfriend and, really, I think that I shipped their potential but then it just turned out...stupid, because the writers went in a totally different direction with their dynamic, so which is why, I think I've taken more of a "hm, it would be cool if they get back together" stance rather than the "OMG SPORKDEATH TO SEYTON! BROOKE AND LUCAS 4-EVA!" stance (i am not saying there is anything wrong with that stance. that stance is perfectly fine with me. i wholeheartedly support your stance. everyone, please proceed with your stance-ing.). and, really, at heart, I just can't get myself worked up over ships anymore because B/A totally burned me out on that, so. yes. hm. Please don't kick me out of your sooper-sekrit club, I want to be special, too.

you guys are confusing me with Luke/Grace because Grace is my name and I think Luke from the O.C. and I think "OMG YAY ME AND LUKE 4-EVA!" and then I want to move to Portland and have his dorky, guitar-singing, Rooney-loving babies, except not really, because I'm not very fond of babies or Rooney.

and I'm going to make another post now to reply to stuff that was posted while I was writing this because I want a custom av, and really, at least I'm not spamming ff with tons of meaningless posts. I have stuff of substance to say. well, not really, because everything i just said could have been summarizerd like this:

"Blech, I'm sick. anyways, to make this one-topic, I think I don't really like how B/L played out, but I liked their potential. ME/LUKE 4EVA!"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread