Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Who would ever want to be with Lucas? He should end up alone.
I couldn't agree more. I'm over him.

All three girls deserve someone a whole lot better then him.

I'm reeeally digging Brooke and Ethan.. they'd be super cute.

p.s. I LOVE Brooke Davis this season.

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 05-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Lucas is yoda.

So basically I wanted to punch Mia in her stupid face for singing Hallelulah. Sorry, Mark, but that's song been done, hun. It's too good for you, and The OC did it better (much like everything, ever) and my hippie buddy (besides Jerry D) Jason Castro sang it, and like, man. get outta town, son.

Last edited by rose parade; 05-12-2008 at 09:09 PM
Old 05-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Best ending of anything ever. I love that Mia said earlier that drunk guys always tell the truth.

Ethan is awesome, I would actually like to see him and Brooke together, if they went there. He's so much cooler and cuter than Owen. He reminds me of Andy.

Skills and Deb is DISGUSTING. Deb is disgusting. Hate her. And Dan is so lame, I hate him too. I'm surprised he didn't just pull the guy's plug or smother him. Such a cartoon, that dude is.

Jamie is SO annoying when they make him too cutesy. His knock knock joke? I wanted to die from embarrassment for the show. So bad.

For a show that's so concerned with recycling this season, they shouldn't have had Haley throw that paper in the garbage last week.

Last edited by same old story; 05-12-2008 at 10:00 PM
Old 05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas needs to end up alone; he's the reason I cannot get into BL or LP; the guy can't appreciate what he has and he always blame other people when things get tough.

Can we bring Jake back for Peyton? She deserves so much more

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 05-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I wanted to slap Lucas when he said, "She was suppose to come back." Man up and go get your woman, dude! Show her why you said yes at the altar, why a comet is just a freakin comet! Lol.

Why should Lindsey comeback to Lucas when his just been sitting on his butt moping? He's never fought for any girl/woman he was with because they were always waiting to get back with him, for whatever some reason (must be good in....nevermind). Well, I guess Lindsey didn't get the memo. I like Lindsey.

Besides, he doesn't have any other options after telling Peyton he hated her tonight, he doesn't have a backup girl anymore. I think Brooke is over them as a couple and I just don't see Peyton forgiving tha "I hate you. You ruined my life.", if she struggled with him actually saying I do to Lindsey.

Pamela
Old 05-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Did Skills and Deb have intercourse?
Old 05-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose parade (View Post)
Did Skills and Deb have intercourse?
Not onscreen, thankfully!
Old 05-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Just when I think I can't hate Lucas any more, he proves me wrong.

Brooke is the only character I don't want to punch in the face. Nathan and Haley can be tolerable but pretty boring. And Haley not yelling at Jamie for leaving the house? Unrealistic. Any mother would've freaked out.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

PS: I thought Lucas getting angry and that whole show at the game was incredibly OOC. The only time I've ever seen Lucas that angry is at Dan over killing Keith. When he gets bad news like that he just gets mopey and emo and cries. God.

Quote:
and I just don't see Peyton forgiving tha "I hate you. You ruined my life.", if she struggled with him actually saying I do to Lindsey.
Please, Peyton would jump in his arms if he said he wanted her back, "I do" and "I hate you" be damned.

Last edited by same old story; 05-12-2008 at 09:59 PM
Old 05-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

True, Brit. Because she's a stalker.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

With a Leyton desktop wallpaper.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We also got to see both sides of Lucas in this episode, as he acted as a concerned friend to Brooke as he was there for her as she waited at the hospital for Angie to come out of her surgery, but we also got to see a side to his character that we rarely see in the aftermath of the news he received that Lindsey was seeing someone else. We first saw him take out his anger and hurt by motivating his team in the wrong way and getting himself ejected in the process, and then we later saw him lash out at Peyton and tell her he hated her and that he wished she had never come back to Tree Hill, and that she ruined his life, which I thought was a completely wrong and hurtful thing for him to say, especially to someone who he had loved. I don’t care how drunk he was, or how hurt he was about Lindsey, he had no right to say that to Peyton, and I hate that he said that. Lucas isn’t 17 anymore, and he shouldn’t hurt the people that care about him. If he wanted to move on from Peyton, and be with Lindsey, he shouldn’t have sent all the mixed signals to the two of them, breaking both of their hearts, and if anyone “ruined his life,” he did, and Peyton didn’t deserve to be treated like that. I find it amusing how so many people fight over who should be with Lucas, because all I’ve ever seen him do is hurt the young women who have loved him. First Brooke, then Peyton, then Lindsey, and now Peyton again. Like I’ve said before, Lucas is a great friend, but a lousy boyfriend, and I hated seeing him say such a hurtful thing to Peyton after she helped him.
I haven't seen the ep yet but I'm spoiled enough and I def agree, Jerry. I don't know what Lucas has become.

Also I wish people would stop gloating about it; it's really annoying towards LP fans.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, Sparkling_Diamond.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Extreme Fan

wow...Lucas...i don't understand you.

Caspian&Susan | Lucas&Peyton | Nate&Serena | Snow White&Eric (Huntsman) | Gale&Katniss | Emma&Captain Hook
Old 05-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Overall... this is the kind of episode I liked watching once. I definitely won't feel the need to watch it again, and there were parts I thought were too OOC for too many people.

I love that we're getting so many HP scenes. The scene on the rooftop was great, and I liked the bit of comic relief with them hitting Dan with the water balloon. I hope that the music storyline continues to be one that is realistic and can be a feature in S6.

Loved the Nathan and Jamie scene, as well as the Haley and Jamie scenes. I love seeing more of the parent/child relationship... and then we got one scene of NHJ hugging. I guess since they are happy, they don't need to be focused on.

All the stuff with Brooke and Angie was well done. I liked seeing Brooke concerned over Angie's well-being... it felt very real and genuine. Also liked how much Dr. Copeland seemed to want to check in on the two of them.

And lastly, Lucas. I don't feel bad for him. Sorry. He's never been a good boyfriend and I don't think he's been honest with himself or any of his past girlfriends. I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for him that Lindsey is dating someone else, and I did think it was pretty heartless for her to call him to tell him, especially after dodging his calls. But his reaction was somewhat unbelievable, because in the past, the way Lucas has always reacted is to get depressed and mope. Maybe this means he's more frustrated than hurt. I don't know. I didn't like him lashing out at Peyton, though I think that was just the words of a very unhappy person who never likes to place the blame on himself, but rather puts the fault on others.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread