Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

how would you know?
they definately have more than 10 fans.

yeah its fact but dont go around saying the shippers dont count. its just not nescessary.

not everyone wants to ship the holy L/P.

"She's the first thing I think about every day."
xxfontanellexx
♥ ♪
Old 05-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
they definately have more than 10 fans.
I'm not convinced of that.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

I really don't want to be rude but I just counted how many people posted in their thread and it was nine.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

its not nice to kick people when they're down, lp shippers should know this.

just because YOU'RE not convinced of it, because you dont think so, doesnt make it false, does it?

its still insulting and not nescessary, even if its true. there may be a lot of lp shippers but look at the relationship now, look what its become. quantity in fans doesnt make the quality of the couple.

"She's the first thing I think about every day."
xxfontanellexx
♥ ♪
Old 05-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I'm going to go ahead and unstick this thread.

Guys, this whole conversation has veered in to being off topic. Outside of that, some of the comments being made are complete attacks, generalizations about posting groups, fanbases, etc., things that we have asked countless times please be avoided in our threads, and specifically in the episode discussion thread.

We've also asked multiple times that everyone respect each other and acknowledge that we will not always agree, but that we have to find a way to coexist. Some of the posts in this thread are anything but.

Unless anyone has a legitimate commentary to make about the previous episode, we're going to ask that you please avoid further commentary. We'd also like to ask that the current conversation in here please be dropped. Thanks so much.

- Bethany Joy
Old 05-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm not kicking anyone while down. I'm just providing evidence as people keep saying they do have an OK fanbase. That is simply not the truth. Plus, while LP have indeed lost a lot of their beauty, pre-S5 they had imo an incredibly honest, respectful and just beautiful relationship in my eyes. Lindsey/Lucas might've had too but the only thing I saw was them kissing on a bed and him trying to persuade her that he loves her very much upon which she sighs and starts blabbing about a comet or whatnot. It's just boring and repetitive.

ETA - Sorry Krystal. Was typing while you posted.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode wasn't amazing but it was ok.

IHY - I knew it would come but I felt so bad for Peyton (Hilarie was amazing in that scene). As for Lucas - I think he hates her or at least wants to because she was one of the reasons Lindsey broke up with him. Although I felt really bad for Peyton I think that Lucas has the right to blame her, IMO his behaviour from last episode is understandable, maybe immature but understandable.

As for LL - I wouldn't be surprised if she lied, you know? Maybe she thought it's the only way to make him move on? Because obviously Lucas still hopes for her to come back. So she told him she is over him, so he could stop clinging on this hope and move on.

NH/HJ - their scenes were really cute, Nathan running up that hill and Haley with her buddy talking about Dan (although I thought he'd be angrier about the whole card-thing) but were are those great Naley scenes?

PH - finally they show their great friendship, where they talk about things, problems, life and not only music. And the water balloon scene on the roof - that cracked me up.

B - although she cried too much in this episode for the first time this baby plot was somehow realistic. And I fell that we haven't seen the last piece of dr Copeland but another new guy for Brooke? well...

B/L - I love them as friends, they are really supportive for each other. I hope there won't be Brucas because Mark would destroy two characters at once.

D/S - ewww that's just disturbing...although I had to laugh when Nate went into the bedroom.

As for Lucas and his rage - that was something, the scene with the ball was amazing. But he grabbed a minor...oh Luke, that will end bad. Mouth behaved like a great friend but I'm glad we hadn't too much Mouth in this episode.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Total Fan

I agree with everything you said. Even I thought too about Lindsay lying to Lucas. Agree about Brucas as friends and not couple, and PH being friends (I loved when Haley told her to read the book the last episode), and Peyton scene was awsome, Hil's great at both drama and comedy, well, Sophia, Bethany and James too.
I'm glad too about Mouth's decision, but I'd rather to have more of Mouth and less of Millicent

Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I agree with everything you said. Even I thought too about Lindsay lying to Lucas. Agree about Brucas as friends and not couple, and PH being friends (I loved when Haley told her to read the book the last episode), and Peyton scene was awsome, Hil's great at both drama and comedy, well, Sophia, Bethany and James too.
I'm glad too about Mouth's decision, but I'd rather to have more of Mouth and less of Millicent
I'm the opposite, I'd rather have more Milli then Mouth.

Yeah Haley is a great friend to Peyton but I actually didn't like that she told Peyton about Lucas and the book, you know? I'm just a person who doesn't like it when people meddle, just don't like it. It's Lucas's life and if he is ready, he'll be but until he is. I mean she read the book but this is only a book and it's not about what he says/writes but how he shows it. I like HP and Haley being supportive but she is also Lucas's bff and she shouldn't say peyton that she thinks he is still in love for her (especially that Peyton tried to move on, you know?) and about the book.

Yeah, Hilarie was just so great on the roof, I was laughing so har But I'm not and bang the water balloon goes down.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

wayyy over 300 posts.

new thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f153/episode.../#post81334461
Closed Thread   Post New Thread