Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

The LP IHY scene was intense.

Bravo Hilarie Burton, she truly looked hurt. Great scene, and I'm honestly not saying that as a Brucas fan that wants any kind of animosity between LP. That was an AMAZING scene.
*Gelina* / PIACORE!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

As much of a Brooke/Lucas fan that I am, that scene at the end killed me. I dislike Peyton occasionally lol but she did not deserve that at all. I wanted to punch Lucas in his face.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:21 PM
New Fan

I wish that there were more Naley scenes

I loved how it went back to season one with the whole water balloon thing

Mark always has a way of sneaking in our One Tree Hill History

Nathan: What are you, my tutor or my shrink?
Haley: Whatever you need.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I love being spoiler free. No, I didn't like what Lucas said to Peyton, but it was so refreshing not having the commercials give it a way. I had no idea Deb and Skills were internet buddies. I totally thought it would be Dan

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

The episode was pretty boring IMHO. Like someone mentioned earlier, just because we got a few good NHJ scenes in episodes past doesn't mean that they should be shoved aside for episodes present.

I could have done without all the Brooke crying, I like her and Angie and I understand it was an emotional day but it made it tough for me to watch the episode, especially her scenes.

I knew the IHY was coming but still wasn't prepared for how it all played out. I felt for Peyton.

I floved the PH, so good! I am was also glad to see Mia in the episode, I had know Idea that Kate was going to be in it, so I was plesantly surprised.

I was grossed out by Nathan walking in on Deb stripcamming. Gross. I felt creepy watching Skillz and Deb. I wasn't sure how I was going to react, I guess the vile taste that rose in my mouth was my answer.

I was sadded that Nathan had know idea where Jamie was. I was just glad that Haley happened upon him, but really after the whole kidnapping incident you would have thought everyone would be keeping a closer eye on him.

Oliver ღ Felicity
Old 05-12-2008, 07:26 PM
New Fan

lol @ Deb and Skill met online.

Lucas needs to quit being such a d!ck. He doesn't know what the hell he really wanted. He only want to screw girls up, hurt them, love them, hate them.

I don't think Lucas doesn't understand what a "Love" is.

I don't like Brooke and Baby storylines cause it's boring. I miss old Brooke.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgoslinginlove (View Post)
and is it just me or do the doctor and andy look alot alike?!
I totally thought that too!! Dr. Ethan Copeland is one hot doctor!! I saw a little something there between him and Brooke. I'm a HUGE shipper of Browen...but I definitely see some chemistry b/t Brooke and the doc!

This episode was really good. I'm a spoiler-ho too, so I knew what was going ot happen with the LP scene. I didn't feel anything during it. I actually found myself going, "Ha!" when Lucas said that. I like Peyton. I do. But I like her most when she isn't whining over Lucas. And I really wish people would stop bringing up Lucas all the time when they're around her. She's finally gotten to where she doesn't talk about him every single time, yet others always have to bring him up. Let her move on! Please!

Jackson was awesome in his scenes as always! I just love the dynamic that him and James have. They work so well as father and son!

Brooke's scenes were heartbreaking. Sophia can make you cry like it's nobody's business. I really enjoyed the BL scenes. It reminded me much of S2 when they were good friends.

All I know is Dan better not pull the plug on the preacher!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 05-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Lucas' "I hate you..You ruined my life" made me seriously LOL. One of the best lines this season.

Brooke + Angie is allll kinds of cuteness. And um, the doc was hot.

The rest was blah and boring. Mia is so freaken obnoxious. And Deb/Skillz made me want to vomit.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
All I know is Dan better not pull the plug on the preacher!
If he does, I will bawl my eyes out. I have a soft spot for old people!
*Gelina* / PIACORE!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
so the CW completely lied to us and just faked a L\P scene? I mean, I was thinking it was going to be a dream sequence but it wasn't even in the episode?! and it was in the promo? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?
I think that was a great idea, its tricking us. If CW didn't lied to us then matter of fact we all know whats going to happen at the ending. Nice faked. were you shocking when Lucas said to Peyton?
Old 05-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so glad they tricked us!!! I would rather have a nothing promo all about LP than an actual "love" scene.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

There was a lot in that episode! I could have done without some of the Brooke crying, although I feel for her and Angie. That baby was soooooo fake.

Dan better not pull the plug, I agree. Ugh...

All the NJ and HJ was amazing... but I as well missed NH!

Luke is having a hard time, but it'll be ok... Peyton didn't deserve the I hate you, in my opinion... Luke wrote the darn book, not Peyton. The scene was good though, I thought.

Do not like the Skills/Deb hookup!

Mouth.... predictable, but sweet of him!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

I was confused with the LP bed scene too. I'm glad it wasn't in there but it's dumb for them to just put that in there for a promo, if that's what they did. I guess it could have been cut out. I really can't imagine that LP would have really done anything though, which is why I thought it was more of a dream than anything else.

All in all, I was disapointed in the episode. I really wish there was more NH scenes and the Skillz/Deb stuff to me was hard to watch. I knew it was coming, but still. That is like a sick joke. And seeing Nate walking in on his mom showing her goods was hilarious yet gross at the same time. I don't know about anyone else, but what kind of nanny is Deb? I mean I do like her, but she wasn't even looking out for James. You'd think Haley wouldn't be too happy with her.

Surprisingly the stuff I enjoyed in the episode were the scenes with Brooke and Lucas and with her and the doctor. I really felt for Brooke. Sophia does such a great job with those scenes. I was almost crying when the doctor walked out telling her Angie was okay. (That's one cute doctor)

Icon: Cynthia
Old 05-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lucas is a complete ASS. He was not only harsh to Peyton who once again did nothing to deserve his insanity and he treated Haley like trash ignoring her phone calls. I honestly come to this thread with my eyes semi covered because I'm always so disappointed seeing some of the anti Peyton stuff but I cannot imagine how even the Peyton haters could conjure up a reason as to why Peyton deserved what Lucas said to her tonight, drunk or not, Lucas doesn't get off for being intoxicated, no way! LUCAS is the one everyone should hate at this point. He's despicable. The irony is there's Brooke/Lucas shippers and Peyton/Lucas shippers but I don't want EITHER Brooke or Peyton with this complete dick. He's horrible. I can't stand him.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Administrator

I thought that this was a good episode, and I liked how it showcased all of the characters. I loved all the Brooke scenes and all the Brooke and Lucas scenes, as Angie underwent her operation, and you could see how much Brooke has grown to love Angie, and she was understandably concerned about her, and I loved all her interactions with the surgeon, and with Lucas and Peyton. Brooke really does have a lot of love to give, and Sophia gave a heart-wrenching performance as she conveyed how scared and emotional Brooke was as Andie underwent her surgery, and like Brooke, I was happy and relieved that Angie’s surgery was successful. I could completely understand why Brooke wanted to know Dr. Copeland’s first name, because she wanted to connect with him somehow to make it all personal, because she loved Angie so much.

I really enjoyed all of Haley’s scenes in this episode, as she seemed torn between returning to the excitement of the world she had left behind, a world which she saw reflected in Mia’s success, and the world she has with her loving family. I was actually glad that Jamie found the card she had thrown away, although it seemed really contrived that he’d be walking down a street by himself, especially after everything that he, and they, had been through with his kidnapping, but it produced a great scene between her and Jamie, and an even better scene between Haley, Jamie and Dan. I also enjoyed her scene on the rooftop with Peyton, and I really like seeing them connect as friends again.

We got to see both sides of Dan in this episode, as he shared a warm embrace with Jamie, and told him he was his best friend, but then we saw him as his evil self, as he learned who was ahead of him on the transplant list, and he hovered menacingly at the foot of the bed of Reverend Carter.

We also got to see both sides of Lucas in this episode, as he acted as a concerned friend to Brooke as he was there for her as she waited at the hospital for Angie to come out of her surgery, but we also got to see a side to his character that we rarely see in the aftermath of the news he received that Lindsey was seeing someone else. We first saw him take out his anger and hurt by motivating his team in the wrong way and getting himself ejected in the process, and then we later saw him lash out at Peyton and tell her he hated her and that he wished she had never come back to Tree Hill, and that she ruined his life, which I thought was a completely wrong and hurtful thing for him to say, especially to someone who he had loved. I don’t care how drunk he was, or how hurt he was about Lindsey, he had no right to say that to Peyton, and I hate that he said that. Lucas isn’t 17 anymore, and he shouldn’t hurt the people that care about him. If he wanted to move on from Peyton, and be with Lindsey, he shouldn’t have sent all the mixed signals to the two of them, breaking both of their hearts, and if anyone “ruined his life,” he did, and Peyton didn’t deserve to be treated like that. I find it amusing how so many people fight over who should be with Lucas, because all I’ve ever seen him do is hurt the young women who have loved him. First Brooke, then Peyton, then Lindsey, and now Peyton again. Like I’ve said before, Lucas is a great friend, but a lousy boyfriend, and I hated seeing him say such a hurtful thing to Peyton after she helped him.

One thing I really love about Nathan is how he’s always there for Lucas, and he’s never judgmental with him, and we saw that once again in this episode when Lucas told him that Lindsey had called him and that she was seeing someone else, and I just love seeing these two brothers offer each other good advice and unconditional love and understanding.

I thought that Mouth was really noble to destroy the tape that could have been his ticket to a Sportscaster’s job because he put his friendship with Lucas first, and I really admired him for doing that.

I loved seeing Nathan and Jamie’s scenes in this episode as Nathan continued his comeback, but he realized that he had a long way to go, and it was adorable watching Jamie challenge and encourage Nathan.

I really liked seeing Mia again, and I enjoyed seeing all of her interactions with Peyton, and I especially enjoyed seeing her scene with Haley, as each one of them expressed that they wanted what the other person had, and it was nice to hear Mia sing again, although I had hoped that she would perform a duet with Haley in this episode.

The Skills and Deb hookup was beyond revolting, but I guess her purpose this season is to serve as comic relief, as Nathan walked in on her flashing the webcam, and my reaction watching that scene and her later scene with Skills was to shake my head in disgust. Where does Mark come up with these stories?

Overall, I enjoyed this episode, and I’m looking forward to the Season Finale.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread