Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Brooke's so, SO awesome this season. I love her. And the BL friendship is so precious and cute. They were def. the best part of the episode.

The rest was a bore. If I had known, I'd just tune in for the last 20minutes. LP are such snoozefest, and I'm glad they didn't get engaged at 19. Way too ridic. We have NH for that.

Lucas, you better not end up hurting Lindsey.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaMOoNDa (View Post)

I hve a question, was the NH kiss in the last scene in the past, or present? Thanks !
present =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzled423 (View Post)
It's not that I, and others I'm sure, believe the promo, it's just annoying. Why is it that NH constantly have to these ridiculous storylines, instead of being a real family. Like the one we saw tonight in the "guitar/ball" scene.
yeah common!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzled423 (View Post)
Honestly. Can't they give us more? I'm pretty sure the last time they had sex resulted in Jamie.. And that was 5 years ago.
lol, true, they used to have sex all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
I really wasn't a fan of this episode. At all. But that's because I have SEETHING Lucas hate.
i agree.

My Videos
Old 01-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)
Seeing Hales in those flashbacks is exactly why I don't like her present cut. Her hair was so, so pretty.
I agree. I've tried to like her short hair, and there are a few times here and there that I like it, but it just doesn't seem like Haley and it makes her look too old in my opinion. It's too dark, it's too short and I don't care for the bangs. I don't like it too light either but somewhere in the middle but I definitely prefer it long. Joy's still beautiful, though, of course.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the BL stuff also. I love them just going with it when everyone thought they were engaged. It was good to see them ahve a laugh at it. Although i always try to imagine how hard it is for Sophia to do scenes like that with Chad. It has to bring up hard memoreis!
Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

No need to worry about the promo for next week because we all know that they are supposed to be misleading in the worst kind of way. I'm not worried. And I've had a feeling that the nanny was a little bit off her rocker..rocker...oh no this isn't gonna be like "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" is it??? Man, I hope not.

I totally love Brooke's character this season. I love her maturity that she has, and I love how she really wants her friends to be happy. She makes sure that they are happy. The Brooke/Lucas scenes...I was so happy to see them. Such an improvement from last season. And with those scenes, we see that Brooke wants Lucas to be happy and she believes that he will be happy with Peyton.

Definately needed more Nathan/Haley/Jamie scenes. I mean reading the description, I knew it would be heavy Lucas...but that was some HEAVY Lucas.

Loved Brooke's last line.."Oh, this is gonna get interesting". Yeah...I believe it it. The new triangle is really about to take center stage.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 01-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dreamer (View Post)
I've tried to like her short hair, and there are a few times here and there that I like it, but it just doesn't seem like Haley and it makes her look too old in my opinion. It's too dark, it's too short and I don't care for the bangs. I don't like it too light either but somewhere in the middle but I definitely prefer it long. Joy's still beautiful, though, of course.

i liked her long hair too, the dark and long is also amazing, her short cut does make her look older then 21, but ofcrouse joy can make any look work.

My Videos
Old 01-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe everyone's all of a sudden all like "how come so much Lucas?". Dude, what show have you been watching for five years??

how did i look?

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say this has been my favorite episode thus far this season, and maybe in quite a long time.

Lucas and Brooke I like their friendship lots.

Nathan and Haley... I love them, I do, but I am pretty much sick of these lines that I feel I have heard come out of their mouths hundreds of times. I was elated however, to see that kiss it was about time!

Lucas Personally, I am very happy to see him clearly where he stands on his feelings with Peyton. -- Meaning that he is still in love with her. Which we know is very true now, thanks to Brooke. (not that we needed it, heh). In the flashbacks, I could see why he wanted a family and to just be with Peyton, but giving her that ultimatum wasn't fair, at all. She gave him a very realistic and plausible reason. I am completely with Peyton's reasoning.

Lucas and Peyton I will never get over how much I love how they are written. Heartbeats as the song she sent him was I don't even have the words. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Other things I enjoyed:
Victoria's reaction to her seeing Lucas on one knee
Sophia was clearly sickly and in the scene at the bar... Brooke laughs and it was the funniest sick laugh I have ever heard. (Mine is pretty embarrassing and humorous as well.
No Mouth!
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 01-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

~Naleylove22~ Thanks hun
Old 01-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyPJ (View Post)

Definately needed more Nathan/Haley/Jamie scenes. I mean reading the description, I knew it would be heavy Lucas...but that was some HEAVY Lucas.

"Whitey is concerned when Nathan’s temper flares on the night of the college basketball championship. Haley struggles to balance the pressures of school and being a new mom."

umm yeah, that lasted as long as it took to read that. lol

My Videos
Old 01-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzie (View Post)
LP are such snoozefest,

Boy, you ain't kiddin'. Although, the way they're writing N/H, they're pretty boring too, however, they don't get enough screen time to get actually bored.

I can handle the L, I just can't handle all the P. But thank God, she wasn't all over-the-top, melodramatic like usual or I would have had to turn the channel. I've had about all of that I can stomach.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

LP are just beautiful together. Peyton loves so much that she didn't want him to give up his dreams to be with her

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Absolute Fan

I love Leyton but tonight i got sick of it. I really loved the flashback ball...guiltar...ball. I think in the end Haley and Nathan hadnt kissed in a long time. It was a big step for Nathan to be like that again. He went from being depressed..to being okay...to being better...to want his wife like before.

As for the promo. I think thats a dream ( carrie's dream). Carrie is physo she knows not to jump on a man when his wife could be home. I dont think its her first time with a perfect family. I dont think Haley would call her a good nanny if she kissed Nathan. I also think the water scene isnt a dream. That scene looks real. And Nathan looks guilty. I hated the look on his face when Haley had that sad look.

I think Carrie's dream will be like this.

Nathan and Carrie are kissing on a bed after getting out of the shower.

Nathan: you look so hot wet."
Carrie kisses Nathan off guard. They make it to the bed. After a minute Haley walks in.
Haley:Oh my sorry I disturb you!
Carrie:Its okay can you check on our son?"
Nathan smiles as Haley leaves.

I think that is how someone like Carrie thinks. It happen in a movie once. It wasnt the hand that rocks the cradle. It was on soapnet. It looks like the storyline know. A physo wants to get away with what she cant have. Carrie wants Haley's life. She wants Haley to just leave.I wouldnt be surprised if we also see a collage of Jamie/Jackson or maybe Haley it would be so scary if she had like a closet full of there hole family. Like of NHJ together and stuff like that. Hopefully if it isnt a dream Nate fires her.

Brucas was also my favorite tonight. I really felt for them tonight. i also felt for Lucas instead of Peyton. You can give up dreams. Peyton was working in a mail office. When she could of been doing something better with Lucas in tree hill. But i also felt for Peyton because you cant give up your dreams that you been working for. It must be so hard to do. I also felt bad that Peyton never called Brooke. It was sad to see how there friendship I loved was.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Way toooo much Leyton, I don't think Mark could have more Lucas and Peyton in there if he wanted too...When did this show before the Lucas and Peyton hour? Very disappointed with tonight's eppy.

Loved the few Naley scenes we got they were adorable. I loved them with baby James and them enacting as a family in general. Totally rolled my eyes at the promo --- Nathan wouldn't kiss Carrie or anyone other than Haley, he may be a lot of things but a cheater isn't one of them. Get something new Promo department.

Brooke rocked her scenes tonight but I felt bad for Sophia because you could totally tell she was sick while filming. I like that Brooke was the one to end the kiss, it shows just how much she's matured over the years. Did anyone else get the feeling that she may not be as over Lucas as we all thought?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Extreme Fan

L/P "are you saying NO?..."

YouTube - One Tree Hill S5 Episode 5 L/P "are you saying NO?..."

Last edited by nymike87; 01-29-2008 at 09:23 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread