Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

oh man, where to start. I have mized felings about this episode. Mainly because it focused on only one character only bringing in each of the others briefly. It was like lucasville...which kinda annoyed me considering that he is already becoming more annoying by the episode.

I'm not an LP fan, but in all honesty I felt for them today. I see where peyton was coming from telling him to wait and that now was not the time for them to be getting married, especially with a long-distance relationship and all and lucas should've understood that instead of giving her an ultimatum like that. It was very childish of him almost making her feel like 'either now or never' take your pick! What the hell? Nonetheless, i felt like Lucas was feeling that she had been in a way neglecting their relationship with the few contact and talks they get every once in a while....so maybe the ultimatum was out of fear. You know...leave her before she leaves you kind of thing. I don't know. Lucas is a confusing character and delving into his mind needs a freakin map.

Naley - you gotta love them. Even when they have so little screen-time they just capture you. The last scene was really really cute but i didn't understand Haley's hesitation with the kiss it was kinda weird. almost like she was kissing him for the first time.
and that promo.....yup, i don't like it at all.

BL - my broken BL heart aches for those two They have so much potential and meaningful history that just makes you feel bad they weren't explored further. I obviously expected a lot as a BL fan, but you know what?..what we got was more in a hidden way. I love Brooke's little speech about how she dedicated herself to her work and her line after her break-up with lucas and how it was the only way to mend her broken heart..and i very much saw the connection that mark made when she went home to her mom with that broken look on her face telling her she wants to go for expanding her line. I think this is the very first clear sign this season that Brooke is obviously not over him yet...or at least hadn't been over him in the flashback.
Nonetheless, i love the support she gives to Lucas and Peyton and how she consoles them and defends them even when she doesnt have to. and im just loving her character more and more this season.

Thankfully, we didnt have to deal with Mouth and his stomach-upseting affair with his boss this episode. Thank God!!

I missed Skills
Old 01-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

lol wow I knew it. cmon you guys dint see that coming.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

OK people stop freaking out about the promo, you can tell that it was a dream sequence, and nathan wouldnt being kissing her after that HELLA hot kiss with his wife!!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 08:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

i dont bleave the promo. it has to be a dream. cuz not now. no they just cant

My Videos
Old 01-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DropsofJupiter~ (View Post)
What in Tree Hell was that promo????
Lather, rinse, repeat. Same old song and dance. That's what the Tree Hell that promo was. We've been there and done that so many damn times, I've lost count.

Why exactly is it that the married couple can't even touch when they say I love you? I was absolutely shocked at the end when their lips actually touched. They have homogenized this couple so much it makes me sick. I can't even believe this is the same couple. Is there some new clause in J/J's contract that prohibits excessive touching or kissing? Seriously. It's effin' ridiculous.

ps....I wish I'd known this was going to be an 90% L/P episode, I would have just taped it and FF'd, although, there wasn't much for the N/H fans anyway.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Just saw the promo and...

WTF?! Nastiness.
I love you.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I lovethis episode in every way! The promo! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Old 01-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

I know the Promo got me saying WTF. They dont know how to write anything for Naley without involving some other person coming in between. Seriously writers get a new idea for a new season. We had to endure Chris, Rachel, and now the Nanny that is so obviosuly going to turn pyscho. Could you have made it anymore obvious. I called it from the moment Hales hired her. Something was off about that woman!
Old 01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

My problem with the promo wasnt the bed scene is was the "loves your family more".

That was frucked.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

I hve a question, was the NH kiss in the last scene in the past, or present? Thanks !
Old 01-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

OTH promos are made to be misleading. I wouldn't start freaking out.

I really wasn't a fan of this episode. At all. But that's because I have SEETHING Lucas hate. And I'm not even an LP fan. He's really just a self involved jerk, plain and simple. He doesn't get Peyton's reasoning to wait, which was COMPLETELY reasonable. So 12 hours later he's trying to drag Brooke into bed. What an ass. A big yay for Brooke telling him what was what.

God, way way too much Lucas to make the episode enjoyable.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 01-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the promo shows Carries fantasies on getting rid of Haley. Unfortunately, I could do without it, like most of this episode. It was just too Lucas centric for me.

Pamela
Old 01-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

It's not that I, and others I'm sure, believe the promo, it's just annoying. Why is it that NH constantly have to these ridiculous storylines, instead of being a real family. Like the one we saw tonight in the "guitar/ball" scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dreamer (View Post)
Why exactly is it that the married couple can't even touch when they say I love you? I was absolutely shocked at the end when their lips actually touched. They have homogenized this couple so much it makes me sick. I can't even believe this is the same couple. Is there some new clause in J/J's contract that prohibits excessive touching or kissing? Seriously. It's effin' ridiculous.
Honestly. Can't they give us more? I'm pretty sure the last time they had sex resulted in Jamie.. And that was 5 years ago.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I was waiting for a NH promo, and we finally get one and it's that ish. Ew. Worst. Promo. Ever.

I can't even enjoy the NH parts of the episode now.

bethany joy |
Old 01-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just the BL scenes in this episode made it worth it. Not much else to say but too much LP, not enough NH.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread