Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I very much enjoyed this episode because I truly believe that every person and action has some affect on the people around them. I loved having Keith back and seeing him with Lucas. I always loved those two together.
But for me, the episode belonged to James Lafferty. I thought he was just absolutely amazing, the best he's ever been. And the "Hey, baby" just absolutely killed me, though not as much as when we heard the heartbeat. I got all teary and seeing Haley break down like that...ugh. No words.

Nathan&Haley/Robin&Patrick/Lucas&Peyton/Sara&Michael/Derek&Meredith
Don't say I never gave you anything.
Avie by Little Apple
Old 12-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I was kind of excited for tonight's episode, but as the show kept going, I kept looking at my clock seeing when it would be over. Overall enjoyment was Nathan and Haley.

Like alot of others, I liked the scene between Brooke and Peyton under the bridge. Brooke told Peyton the truth: they can be friends, but not like how they used to be. Things change, people change and the decisions that each one of them makes will have an affect on someone else (maybe more than one person). Kind of like the message Keith was giving to Lucas. For every action, there will be a reaction. It may be good, it may be bad, but that's what happens in life.

My thought at the end when Lucas woke up, I was thinking to myself that if Keith was trying to tell Lucas who killed him then this show is REALLY getting soapy. Guess we'll just have to wait until next year to see what happens.

Final words about the episode: I MISS KEITH!!!

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 12-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

umm seriously can we just rename this show to the Nathan and Haley hour!!! gahhh i just love them so much and their scenes just break my heart. I always thought Joy had the most talent of the cast but dude James stepped up these past couple episodes! He has grown soooo freaking much. During the episode I just sort of sat through anxiously waiting for the next nathan and/or haley scene. And that last scene just totally made my night! Who would of thought I would be so attached to a non-existent couple and their non-existent baby boy?? Gah I am so pathetic haha. Their scenes just kept tears in my eyes the whole night. James and Joy/Nathan and Haley make this show. end. of. story.

Oh yea I missed Keith and was glad to have him back!!! BOOZIE!!!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Yes, I just haven't felt the BP connection in a long time. BH do matter to each other a lot. I wish Mark would show a bit more of it from Haley's side though.

BP can be friends, but never like before.
I agree, they haven't had anything in a long time. And besides some scenes in s2, I never really believe in the BP friendship.

I would love if Mark showed more of Haley's view on the BH friendship. We know that what Peyton told Haley is obviously how Brooke feels, too. Brooke knows that Haley's really all she's got now. And I would like to see what Haley makes of that.

caroline forbes
Old 12-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll have my review up tomorrow but...I sort of think when Luke wakes up...he's not going to remember most of that dream thing he had. That's just my opinion though.

β˜‚Rae
Old 12-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

For me, this episode had a "flavor", and it's called epic and memorable.

This episode was meant to speak to the heart, and if it didn't touch your heart in some small way, what a loss. The things that Keith was telling Lucas are what we all need to hear: that we matter. that how we live our lives affects others. that it's right and proper to believe that "everything will be okay".

What I liked:

Keith. There are no words. Just Keith. He is love. We miss him so much. Great performance by Craig Sheffer.

Nathan. Broken, weeping, emotional Nathan. For making me weep alongside him, James Lafferty gets a high five and a cookie.

Haley. Only Joy can rock an entire episode in a coma.

Brooke and Peyton. I loved all the caring between them, it's so genuine, they've been through alot and there are issues, but there is still love. The side by side scenes where each one is "looking after" the other were so sweet.

I also very much appreciated that this episode was mostly about the core five characters. While I love the other newer characters, sometimes it's just nice to focus on the ones we fell in love with first: Lucas, Nathan, Haley, Brooke, Peyton.

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

There were a lot of parts of this episode that I enjoyed...I even cried when Nathan and Haley found out that their freakish miracle baby was still alive after being hit by a speeding car...but even that could not be topped by the repeated quote of the night by Mr. Keith Scott...

"Just breathe, it's going to be OK"

This, by itself, is not hilarious and yes, it is very encouraging...but it's seriously not the advice I want to hear while I'm in a Limo submerged in a river. I literally burst out laughing and just wanted to see if anyone else caught this too. What the ****** was Mark Schwann thinking?

...but great to see Keith back. Still think he's alive, but whatever.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

The BP scenes broke my heart, and as sad as it is, i think it's realistice for them to think at this point that they can never go back. i hope the can though, BP has always been my favorite part of the show. i thought it was so sweet that Peyton went to Haley and Brooke went to Lucas. I must admit, Nathan and Haley (and the baby heartbeat) stole the show at the end, Joy had no lines the entire episode and she still rocked!

Over all, this episode was kind of weak, but then again, it's hard to live up to last week's which was outstanding. Can January come any sooner?!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

the "hey baby" and the heartbeat and cryingNathan owned. Oh and Joy rocks, even in a coma.

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 12-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

does anyone know where to find clips..?
Old 12-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocchipcooky (View Post)

For me, this episode had a "flavor", and it's called epic and memorable.

This episode was meant to speak to the heart, and if it didn't touch your heart in some small way, what a loss. The things that Keith was telling Lucas are what we all need to hear: that we matter. that how we live our lives affects others. that it's right and proper to believe that "everything will be okay".
Basically that's what it comes down to. ITA Tammy

I cannot complain about this episode at all, it wouldn't be right. It was just wonderful and very moving! Great performances by all.....it's one of those episodes you'll view *many* times. At least I am.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I totally agree about Keith. I'm thinking that it's not the last we'll see of him. I'm really hoping that he's NOT dead but I think he is. It was really excellent to see him though. <3 Keith.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, I don't think this episode was memorable. Not at all.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

I loved the NH wasn't too interested in the Lucas storyline.. loved the Brooke & Peyton 'closure' of sorts. And i still don't get it why Brooke was all gothic?? I don't think it's on of the best OTH eps i've ever seen.. but it was okay i suppose.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

No Rachel... *Party! Party!*

Nathan being Nemo when it actually works for him and it makes lots of sense....yes!

Fantastic NH scenes that both JLs acted the heck out of....Joy is an acting Goddess!

Brooke and Peyton finally making some sense....

Keith being freakn Keith *sigh*....

A fantastic Nathan/Dan scene.....love when they switched back and forth because they look so similar, especially with the haircuts. I felt like Dan was looking into his past, what it could of been. Awesome....

I'll take all the above.

I could have fast forwarded all of this:

Way too much St.Lucas, although I expected it. (not buy Haley wouldn't have come back, talking about a snow job!)...

Peyton/Yoda Mark scenes in the record....way creepy and as boring as naptime....

Non existant Karen.... C'mon she should have had a beside scene with both her kids! Still wondering why Ghostkeith didn't ask Luke to look out for the baby. I guess I'm reaching on that one....

Keith throwing anvils at Lucas about his death.....I don't expect him to automatically think it was Dan but catch a clue Wylie Coyote!

Pamela

Pamela

Last edited by SluttyDeb; 12-06-2006 at 09:05 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread