Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh!! what happened with the ending??
Old 12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Well just what did I think…

Keith: OMG! I miss Keith so much. Was he no awesome?!? I hope he haunts Dan all season long. Just so we can get more Keith. That’d be great. (Better that KidKeith, right Dan!) What if Keith does the commentary?!?

Luke/Keith: They’re bickering was really cute. It’s rare that I want to pat Luke on the back. But he was really good with Keith. There whole dynamic was great.

Karen: She got shafted out of this episode. Really. They should have had a scene with her at Luke’s side as well as the chapel scene. (That chapel was awfully bright was it not?)

Dan: I love Dan/PJ. His character is so entertaining and PJ does a great job every time. I know it’s coming, but I really hate to see Dan be carted off to jail. I’m hoping that if we get season 5, his sentence will be up by then.

Peyton/Mark: Ummm…Peyton just cries too much for me and that could be because her life is just too horrible to fathom. I mean everything seems to happen to her and it’s about time some one lightens up that dramatic pen on Peyton’s storylines. How about her new arch being trying to be happy?

Peyton/Brooke: Very well done. I think Brooke was right when she told Peyt that they’d never be their old selves, but it is time to bury the hatched.

The Best For Last:

Nathan: James again did a great job. He was angry and crying and all over the place. When he was begging Haley to move her fingers, I was seriously about to cry it was just, powerful to me.

Naley/Luke: Not for a second do I believe she wouldn’t have come back if Luke hadn’t said anything. I think that was a major stretch to just not leave them out of the “It’s a Wonderful Life” storyline. Personally, Mark could have left them out and added another present day scene, would’ve been fine to me. .

Haley: You guys are so right; she stole the show at the end. When she was looking so worried and out of it and when they heard the heartbeat, it was so…real…Joy rox my sox. She is the best actor of the show.
Cocky/PissedGutterGirl Part-Time HoodieGutterGirl
Old 12-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Addicted Fan

This episode started off a good one for me, but then it just dwindled down into nothing.

I loved Brooke trying to comfort Nathan. I loved Brooke being so worried about Haley. I'm really mad that we didn't get a BH scene.

The BP scene rocked my world. I loved that, for once, Brooke didn't apologize for anything. I loved that she told Peyton how she felt and laid it out. And I couldn't agree more; I don't ever think they could get back to how they used to be, and I wouldn't want them to anyway.

I hated how there was very limited Brooke. She was, once again, only there to boost up LP/Peyton. But I did love Peyton talking to Haley about Brooke the way she did.

Brooke's been so ooc for like, the whole season and I do not like it. She seems like a filler and it's crap because Sophia deserves so much more than that. Oh, and I loved Lucas' line talking about Peyton at the beginning when Brooke and Peyton were in her room. No reference to Brooke at all. Funny.

Joy owned my heart this episode. She rocked it. She was my favorite.

I miss Keith.

caroline forbes
Old 12-06-2006, 08:14 PM
New Fan

this episode was really kinda confusing in the end. i loved how they brought bak keith and mark schawn was even in it!!!

I also loved the naley scenes in it! they were awesome
i hated the part when they showed an old grey peyton at lucas's grave!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Banned

Oh, Mark.

He thinks he's Hitchcock or what?!

Ah man, that amuses me.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Awesome Awesome episode. I was so happy to see that they had a good amount of scenes form both worlds, real-life and lucas-less world. JL rocked this episode. He did an amazing scene. BJG did a lovely job as well especially in the last scene, where haley breaks down after hearing Baby Scott's heart. awwww. That scene broke my heart.

- I felt so bad for Nathan when he wished he had died in the water.
-Loved the Nathan and Dan scene. Dan was so happy to hear it was a boy. I actually thought Nathan would say something after Dan was so quiet, after he told dan "he didnt kill anybody." Really awesome of Nathan to say I Love you, just wish dan did the same.

- I loved the scene, when Nathan was asking for Haley not to be taken away form him, and for the baby to not be taken form Haley.
- Haley looked a mess. Poor girl, i felt so bad for her, seeing her like that
- And that scene with Nathan asking haley to move a finger to let him know she's there, was just heartbreaking. I loved that.
- And ofcourse hearing baby's heart scene was my favorite of all. I was so sad yet so lovely, to see Haley break down and cry, when she hears the baby's heart. I loved when they fell into each other's arms. So adorable.

ETA: ITA, with you guys, Mariah and Alyson. Even if it was just a few second, that last scene with Naley, when Haley breaks down was just amazing acting on Joy's part. She is definetly the best actor on the show. James also did a spectacular job as well. He was just a pool of tears this whole episode. I love emo Nathan.

Last edited by laffytaffy4life; 12-06-2006 at 08:22 PM
Old 12-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Joy and James once again owned the episode. That last scene was beautiful.

oh i just cant wait to be king
Old 12-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx (View Post)
I know they can never be what they used to be, but I don't like the idea of them "replacing" each other.
Hmm. I don't see it that way. I never said that BH were ever going to get there. I think they have the potential to be very good friends.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

A Rachel-less episode makes one happy Nicole.

I'm pretty sure my favorite non NH line was when Peyton was talking to ComaHaley about Brooke and said, "We can't leave her with Rachel!"

I miss Keith. Please can we keep him a littleee longer?

Haley is in a freaking coma and Joy still owns the episode. lol
Nathan & Haley were the best part as always! They totally rocked their scenes, together and apart. Gahh, James just killed me!

"Hey baby."
Old 12-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Yawn.

That was a disappointment. And I was really excited after watching last week's amazing episode.

I pretty much forgot everything except the NH scenes, esp. the scene with Nathan talking to Haley, asking her to come back. That made me tear up.

But overall, terribly boring.

Uh ... random, but yay Caridee for winning ANTM!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I think that Peyton realized that Brooke/Haley have the potential to have what her and Brooke used to?
I think so too. And I loved the Peyton/Haley scene because it showed how much Haley matters to Brooke now, and how important BH are to each other. And, I certainly dont see BP going back to the way they were either, and i dont care much anyway. I only love BH, and that PH scene was awesome because of that.

I did like the BP scene, and the fact that Brooke said that it can't be like before. Atleast there's SOMETHING that ain't contrived.

Other than that, this whole episode was weird. The whole IAWL storyline seemed odd to me, and the fact that Lucas chose to live for Peyton is so much bs. What about his mom? Weirdness.

The NH scene at the end was really good. When they hear the baby's heartbeat...Joy owned it.

And, there wasn't much of Brooke, and seems like there isn't gonna be a not-so-dumb storyline coming up for her in the future, which sucks, because the reason I watch this show is Sophia and BJG. And seems like they both always get the least amount of storylines.

All in all, a bad episode. Can't believe they're going on a hiatus with this. They shouldve just gone on a hiatus after last episode.

ETA- Oh and, a NB scene is always a pleasure to watch!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Aly*** (View Post)
Naley/Luke: Not for a second do I believe she wouldn’t have come back if Luke hadn’t said anything. I think that was a major stretch to just not leave them out of the “It’s a Wonderful Life” storyline. Personally, Mark could have left them out and added another present day scene, would’ve been fine to me.
I actually do believe it. Remember in the beginning how Lucas was the first one that Haley told. He wasn't happy about it but he supported her because he wanted her to be happy. He tried to make the effort to be Nathan's friend because of Haley. He threw the shower for them and made that big speech about them Haley seeing something special in Nathan and that they were suppose to be together. When he came to visit her she was starting to move on with her life a bit. He was the one that had to sit her down and let her know how Nathan was doing and give her a little bit of reality check on what this is doing to him. She takes the advice of Lucas very seriously because they've known each other forever. I know some of it was Haley of course but I think Lucas coming to see her gave her the push she needed to actually get on that plane and end up on Nathan's doorstep.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzie (View Post)
I think so too. And I loved the Peyton/Haley scene because it showed how much Haley matters to Brooke now, and how important BH are to each other. And, I certainly dont see BP going back to the way they were either, and i dont care much anyway. I only love BH, and that PH scene was awesome because of that.

I did like the BP scene, and the fact that Brooke said that it can't be like before. Atleast there's SOMETHING that ain't contrived.

Other than that, this whole episode was weird. The whole IAWL storyline seemed odd to me, and the fact that Lucas chose to live for Peyton is so much bs. What about his mom? Weirdness.

The NH scene at the end was really good. When they hear the baby's heartbeat...Joy owned it.

And, there wasn't much of Brooke, and seems like there isn't gonna be a not-so-dumb storyline coming up for her in the future, which sucks, because the reason I watch this show is Sophia and BJG. And seems like they both always get the least amount of storylines.

All in all, a bad episode. Can't believe they're going on a hiatus with this. They shouldve just gone on a hiatus after last episode.

ETA- Oh and, a NB scene is always a pleasure to watch!
Yes, I just haven't felt the BP connection in a long time. BH do matter to each other a lot. I wish Mark would show a bit more of it from Haley's side though.

BP can be friends, but never like before.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Compared to last weeks episode, this week was a real downgrade. Although the Keith/Karen in the church, and the ending with Keith was leaving made me want to cry. I really miss Keith.

So Lucas knows now? He was shown how Dan kill Keith? I'm confused. If he didn't... then what did he 'see' that would bring him to that conclusion? Hm..

Brooke and Peyton talking to Lucas and Haley was a good moment.. no matter how lame it really was.

Idk. Something wasn't there this ep. It wasn't as good as i expected. Nice Cameo by Mark though.

I'm now going to have a Keith nightmare. That was just creepy

Old 12-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved it. I felt like it was a set up to lots of exciting upcoming things. When "old" Peyton was at his grave, I just burst into tears. That part really killed me. Of course I don't think it was "the best episode" but I thought it was good for what it was.

Nathan and Haley were amazing, as always. I also liked Brooke and Peyton's scenes together as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread