Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I am loving this show more & more each week. I love all the couples: Nathan/Haley, Lucas/Peyton & Brooke/Chase. I feel like they have all finally found someone they can be happy with.

The one thing I am loving is Dan!! I know he killed Keith & I hated him for doing it but I really hope to God he is not pretending to be this better man cos I really want him to be the man he is becoming & I don't want to see Karen broken hearted once again!!
Old 02-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

i loved all of it. all scences are real nothing is acutally "played". soph, chad, hil, bethany, james && co are such good actors and actesses, i can't stop watching the show. i love it even more and more with every epi i see on the screen, one tree hill is just THE BEST show ever and i know you all agree with me. everything is in its right place like mark said.

i kinda like peyton and lucas together. one month ago i was a hardly brucaser, but now: i really ADORE leyton. they are so real and wonderful, they are just L.O.V.E. i just hope that mark doesn't break them up. the bed scenes were adorable, hil && chad have such a cemestry together, it's unbelievable. they are such good actors. I JUST LOVE IT.

icon:not by me
QQonetreehillQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode was ok for me.

Liked

N/B The sex tape was ok but the sprinkler scene was adorable.

Rachel Who knew the girl had a heart?

B/C I like the fact that Mark has taken it to himself to write a couple that isn't constantly making out all of the time. *AHEM* l/p *AHEM*

JOY! Dude she saved this episode for me! She was amazing and in my opinion had the best line of the night "Honey, your lucky i'm pregnant"

Disliked

Shelly/Mouth BRING GIGI BACK!! Her and Mouth had a thousand times more chemistry together and they mad so much more sense!

Dan/Karen What is up with that?? random much?

oh and we almost fogot my fave couple of all time kids.

L/P Ok why must Mark decide that he needs to tourture me every single wednesday night and make these to make out ALL THE TIME!!! It's getting old. And do we need to bring the triangle up again to make things all the more boring??!!

~rachel~
iheartbrucas127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:47 PM
New Fan

I liked this episode. Haley was great lol. Nice of Rachel to do that with Brooke. I don't really have a problem with the Leyton thing. I'm anxious to see who Lucas ends up with and what happens. That's one of the hottest storylines.
~Lovely~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite memory (View Post)

Naley I can't really recall any Naley in this episode. Blah.

Yeah, it's a recurring theme this season.

I'm not feelin' L/P either. No matter how hard Mark's trying to make me feel it. I don't buy the contrivance with the N/B tape either, just a tool to bring Brooke to equal footing with Peyton, pure and simple. Nathan said it on the bench outside "Isn't it time you let Peyton off the mat?" Cue scene about to level the playing field for B/P. Nice job. Very subtle.

Oh, and wayliz, total WORD to your post and why don't we see more scenes like your avi anymore? They are NUTS for not using that kind of chemistry and passion.

Oh, I forgot. Pregnant women are icky.
Sunset Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Peyton and LP -- Attention, OTH writers, but, uh...Peyton did not just want sex with Lucas in the episode "Life In A Glass House." What is with OTH loving to rewrite history? Are you guys forgetting that you later made it known in the script that Peyton ran away from Lucas that night because she was scared and wanted all the same things with him that he wants with her? I suppose that this show is now trying to say that, yeah, Peyton wanted sex with Lucas that night, but it doesn't stop the fact that she had romantic feelings for him as well. I suppose that it's that Peyton set out for sex with Lucas the night of episode "Life In A Glass House"...but when he placed his hand over her heart and told her that he wants everything with her, it stirred up Peyton's romantic feelings for Lucas that she was tryng to hide with sex.

Because there's no way that Peyton's romantic feelings for Lucas suddenly developed after episode "Life In A Glass House." It would mean that when she snuck around behind Brooke's back with Lucas romantically, it was more of lust -- something that she made perfectly clear to Lucas wasn't the case, and that she would never risk her friendship with Brooke over mainly lust for a guy. I mean, seriously, if Peyton had only wanted sex with Lucas in the episode "Life In A Glass House"...then she would NOT have ran from him when he poured his heart out to her that night. She would have had sex with him right then and there! Damn. I must say, OTH writers, you put a damper on one of my favorite LP moments. Peyton saying that she wants everything with Lucas? She already said that in Season 1. Give us some fresh material...please. I guess LP-almost sex was a little fresh. A few new angles. Little more skin. Lucas picking up Peyton like he's about to slam her against the wall -- Yeah the LP-almost sex was fine.

Lucas -- Ah, he loves women fighting over him. When Brooke walked in on him and Peyton kissing in this episode, Lucas saying, "If you guys get into it, try not to break anything expensive"...screamed that he feels that it's all about him. Okay, yes, I know that Lucas was more referring to Peyton and Brooke's friendship that is still a little broken in this episode, but I still got the "I love when they fight over me" vibe from him.

Speaking of Brooke -- When she walked in on Lucas and Peyton kissing in this episode, I was shocked as hell that a tiny part of me wanted BL back together romantic-wise in that moment. Yes, no need to check your television screen. This is me...Syler...saying that, but it's the truth, and it was only a fleeting moment. Brooke was awesome when she gasped and said, "Okay, my discomfort meter is pretty much pegged." I still could never love the BL couple. LP are supposed to be the deep ship, they are, and I want more deep talks with them as always. I almost liked that first bedroom scene in this episode between LP in the way they talked, but then...this show just had to have them start kissing afterward. But back to Brooke, I like her with Chase romantically, but I liked them better together in that first episode they got together romantcally.

Rachel -- Noble thing she did for Brooke in taking all the blame for her in the stealing-the-answers-of-a-major-test-then-cheating-on-that-test scandal .

Haley -- The way Haley bitched out Rachel, just wow. I would love to see her bitch out Nathan like that just once. She's bitched him out before, but not as extremely as she bitched out Rachel in this episode. And I do feel that she should raise her voice and shout at Nathan as extremely one day as well.

Nathan and Peyton -- I liked Peyton saying, "That's my baby" to Nathan in the two-years ago Nathan-tape.

Nathan and Brooke -- Even if they were a romantic couple, I wouldn't see the romantic chemistry between them. And what Brooke did to Peyton back then two years ago, in secretly being with Nathan romantically, when Nathan and Peyton were an on again/off again couple is just shady as all hell, even though she (Brooke) was drunk.

Now what am I forgetting to say about this episode?

Oh, yes, Mouth and Shelly -- Still boring together romantically.

Bevin -- While Bevin was watching the two-year ago Nathan-tape in which featured some of Nathan's romance with Peyton, and Bevin saying to Haley, "I thought you and Nathan were married"...I guess Bevin's "stupid act" is still not that much of an act.

Dan and Karen -- I don't really care too much about that anymore.

I commented on these instances on this episode out of order from how they actually followed each other, but whatever.

All of this might be all I have to say about this episode for now.

“Brooke’s great, but she’s not you.”

One represents the state of mind of want in which want can always be changed.

The second represents a direct comparison of the two girls in which one can never compare to the other; the true love can never be outdone.

Last edited by SYLER; 02-16-2007 at 10:36 PM
SYLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Syler, doode what's going on with you and the B\L lovin'?! coughseason2,3cough I'm joking ...
I have one thing to say though...you know , the moment I heard Peyton saying that to Lucas , that all she wanted was sex that night, I was like WTF as well , but then I thuoght about it for a minute and you know...Peyton was hiding her feelings , she didn't know she can be in a relasionship when someone could actually love her for her real heart , herself. She was in a relationship with Nathan and All they were about was sex & fun ..she never showed her true colours to him , while with Lucas it just happened naturally . She felt something diffrent with him , something she didn't feel before , she said that to Haley & she said to Lucas himself"( "this girl & this guy & they have this weird vibe going on ") . In this moment in LIAGH when they went to the room , she still didn't want to face the truth , that she loves him . you remember how Brooke asked Ï dare you to show us how you really feel"- Brooke asked her twice & Peyton was running from the truth . even when Lucas asked her "what was that , a game "- she tried to brush it off "kindda ...wonna play again". she wasn't fully there yet, with sex it's easier . when Lucas placed his hand on her heart , that's when it hit her , He want more, it's more then sex , and for her , the scared person that she was realtionship wasn't "suppose to be that". so yes. after that , Peyton couldn't hide that truth any more , she knew it's more then that , for the both of them . that's why I don't see what she said as such a big no no .
Old 02-17-2007, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYLER (View Post)
Peyton and LP
Lucas -- Ah, he loves women fighting over him. When Brooke walked in on him and Peyton kissing in this episode, Lucas saying, "If you guys get into it, try not to break anything expensive"...screamed that he feels that it's all about him. Okay, yes, I know that Lucas was more referring to Peyton and Brooke's friendship that is still a little broken in this episode, but I still got the "I love when they fight over me" vibe from him.
I know..
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Joella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's my best episode OTH ever now. Till now my fav was 106 , and the one with LP in the motel ( so hot ) it was 111 but I'm not sure .

I love N&B I never saw chemistry between them , I never was a fan of this "relationship" but now I see a lot of great CHEMISTRY and I'm a HUGE fan of this couple. I love their scene in the garden . I hope someting will happend between this two. It would be fresh and so not boring like other relationship nathans have...

Leyton in this episode was AWESOME. I love their "almost" scenes.

Haley and Rachel fight - " this is for stealing test and THIS IS FOR TRYING TO SLEEP WITH MY HOUSBAND"
HaleyJames1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotchad (View Post)
Syler, doode what's going on with you and the B\L lovin'?! coughseason2,3cough I'm joking ...
Don't worry, it was a very brief moment.

I am still the same Syler, and I remember my hate for Season 2, episode 2.10.

Quote:
Brooke asked Ï dare you to show us how you really feel"- Brooke asked her twice & Peyton was running from the truth . even when Lucas asked her "what was that , a game "- she tried to brush it off "kindda ...wonna play again". she wasn't fully there yet, with sex it's easier . when Lucas placed his hand on her heart , that's when it hit her.
Exactly.

“Brooke’s great, but she’s not you.”

One represents the state of mind of want in which want can always be changed.

The second represents a direct comparison of the two girls in which one can never compare to the other; the true love can never be outdone.

Last edited by SYLER; 02-17-2007 at 03:40 PM
SYLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

good episode.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

brooke and rachel kinda made me mad as heck in that episode.
but nathan looked good.
he was a jerk 2 years ago tho
Old 04-28-2015, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*BUMP*

second discussion thread of this episode, the first discussion thread would close not allowing me to bump it
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow. a part 2.
Old 04-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

well it was over 300 posts anyways. lol

i liked this episode a lot, i thought it was fun.

i loved the nb stuff. it was in the past anyways and it was nice to finally get some interaction between them. seeing james/sophia kiss was nice too.

i wish peyton didnt punch brooke, especially because i don't really see why she cared so much. haley had more of a reason to be upset IMO since nathan was presumably always cheating on peyton anyways.

it did feel forced though. how would that not of come up in all those years? lol.

all the lp stuff and brooke/chase stuff the rest of the episode was really great though!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread