Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Trick~ (View Post)
Haley hitting Rachel rocked.

All else sucked.
You didn't like the Skills/Haley scenes? Judging from your icon it looks like you did. =)

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
beautifullybroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Loved the episode LP were PERFECT in it. Everything from Lucas's book to the LIAGH throwback was beautiful! I think the writers have done a brilliant job with LP this season and showing their journey from s1 hence all the throwbacks.

Nathan and Brooke - I gotta agree with the general consensus - its coming out of nowhere but I don't really mind... I think the actors have good chemistry... I just wish they had more interaction from the past to build on.

I loved Feisty Haley!! Rachel had that slap coming for hitting on Nathan and it was great that Haley finally did it!

On Rachel... its a love/hate thing for me. She did a good thing for Brooke with the test... I can't help but feel for her... my heart really went out to her in her last scene with all her school boxes. I love her character almost all the times. She's obviously going to be in big trouble.

Mouth and Shelly really bothered me. I guess Shelly was there just so Mouth could lose his viriginity but really why cause the poor guy so much heartbreak AGAIN. Rachel would have been better IMO. And it also feels like Shelly slept with him because she felt sorry. Did not like that all.

Again, I loved Dan in this episode. I am so conflicted about his character. His moments with Lucas were really heartwarming to watch but then again in the back of my mind I'm doubting his motives... and the DK chemistry is so undeniable... I have to say its better than KK's chemistry *sigh* Now that's good drama

Since they decided to go with it... I'm interested to see the aftermath of the tape... a lot of people are affected obviously.
BabyBirdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

LP did it for me. End game. Chad/Hil's chemistry = perfection, and they could not be any more adorable! the throwbacks killed me. I couldn't thank the writers enough for the LIAGH and CCIPC throwbacks. They made the entire episode for me!

Skills and Haley were so sweet, and go Hales for smacking Rachel!! Skills and Bevin need more air time, i.e. the ridiculous amount of time Shelley and Mouth took up. Nathan and Haley, once and again, had me in tears (when Nate was feeling the baby kick!). Brooke and Chase are wonderful and I really do think that Chase needs to stick around.

Brooke and Peyton, for the longest time they were the only thing that seemed "real" in the show (S2 in particular ) and I'm desperate for them to work things out. I think it's gone on far too long now and last nights episode, I hope, signalled the start of a reconcilliation. The awkwardness between them and Hils time hit it out of the park. I miss BP!

Ashleigh
Briar_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

The only thing I liked was Haley's smackdown on Rachel, oh and the nice small N/H scene on the couch. The rest sucked.

oh i just cant wait to be king
rock air guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I really liked this episode. LP was the best!!! That make out scene at Nathan's party was HOT. Chad and Hilarie have good chemistry together. They are the cutest couple in OTH

They Haley/Rachel thing was good. Even though I liked Rachel more than Haley I enjoyed that scene. I love the fact that Rachel did something selfless. She has been showed as a stupid bitch lately.

Don't shoot me but I'm NB and I LOVED all the NB stuff. The scene in the garden was great. I love how he held her I can't wait to see more of that! However, I think Brooke is the biggest hyprocrite. She was always thorwing at Peyton's face what she did when Brooke did something worse. Peyton is IN LOVE with Lucas and asked for Brooke's forgiveness like a million times.

I don't like the Mouth/Shelly thing. For me it was really forced since the beginning.

Last edited by ring of fire; 02-15-2007 at 07:15 PM
ring of fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Total Fan

This was an entertaining episode, but nothing good happened really, I thought the worse thing was going to be the sex tape but I was really irked by the Mouth/Shelly scene, I didn't felt bad for Mouth, Shelly obviouly has some issues that she needs to work on, but he was pressuring her instead of either being understanding or walking away, like he should have done.
_vega_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll just repost this with some added stuff.

I really enjoyed the interaction between Dan and Lucas. Too bad he killed Keith and nothing should come of that. But, Karen and Dan's conversation about Dan being in Lucas's life more should have happened a long time ago. I see where it's going, though. Whatever...I liked that Dan noticed he had another son. That's all.

While strictly speaking about Lucas and Peyton, though, I was pretty pleased with this episode. The callbacks to S1 were very fantastic. Remembering particular lines, camera angles, and moments...all that is extremely appreciated and noticed. I always love when a show references the past history of characters, especially Lucas and Peyton's history. It makes it feel like they're the same characters.

Also, I was prepared to be annoyed with Lucas lying to Peyton about his book, but that got handled nicely, as well. That surprised me. Nice. Lucas and Peyton have a wonderful relationship at the moment. They're great friends too so they're able to share things with each other. And you can tell Chad and Hilarie like each other and are friends. That's really obvious and it really shows through to their on-screen relationship.

And I forgot to mention last time, I really enjoyed the directing in this episode. I really like camera movement. Instead of insert shots and cuts, there were pans and tracking shots. That was wonderfully appreciated and made a world of difference to me. Janice Cooke did a great job. The shots weren't too tight or too wide...they were just right. Chicks should direct more often.
gotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

SUCH a good episode. Need to actually give it it's due. I know people are upset, but, the episode itself rocked.

NB? Not my cup of tea. But that's in Nathan's past. We all know NH belong together.

Haley.. YOU ROCK. Thank god you got your badass backbone back. I was laughing my ass off when she beat Rachel down.

LP .. hottest thing of my life. I can't believe they didn't even have to have sex to be that sexy. They pwn my soul. *dies*

Chase/Brooke are so goddamn sweet. PLEASE don't let this ruin them. I will sob.

Yay PB making up ... briefly Although I'm definitely psyched to see the tables turned for a little bit before they hopefully make up.

And umm poor Mouth. I'm so happy he finally lost it to someone he cared about.. but Shelly just couldn't deal. I think they'll find their way back though.

So yeah... Writers great job. I thoroughly enjoyed this ep and watched it intently on the edge of my seat towards the end. Finally turning things up like the old days! (It's been a while since they had a good party)
sarah11650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

soo pretty much last night's Eppy was fricken amazing!!!!! I loved almost every second of it!! Man i am loving the writers more and more each day!!
To start it off..

Lucas && Peyton - They pretty much were amazing last night! I loved ever single scene with those two! Chad & Hil have such great chemistry together! The LIAGH 'flashback' was just amazing! I loved how they both had their hands one the same place they did in LIAGH! Then it goes to CCIPC 'flashback' with the tummy kissing and nose touching! It was just perfection . Loved every minute of it!

Brooke && Peyton - First off Lucas's comment was classic. Then taking the laptop.. just made it that much better Hil && Soph did such a great job acting in it!!! Even though you could tell that there was a lot of friction and tension Peyton wanted Brooke to have what she has wanted for a long time! It was just so selfless!! I loved it

Nathan && Haley - I loved that couch scene that they had! It was soo simple that it was perfection! The love and care that the both feel for each other illuminated in that scene! It was just amazing! I also loved when Nathan first felt the baby kick! Just soo sweet and James's face was simply stunning!

Haley - Go feisty Haley! I loved when she bitch slapped Rachel! Even with the selfless act and the 5 HS boxes that she had, it still didn't change everything bad that she did before that.. I am just glad that someone/something put her in her place.

Haley & Skills - I love their friendship together! Skills there to make sure that both Haley and the baby are safe. was just soo sweet && made me love Skills even more, if that was even possible to begin with.!

Nathan & Brooke - James & Soph have such amazing chemistry together! That scene outside was amazing! I loved the conversation that they had and Nathan bringing up Peyton && Brooke should stop making her 'pay' for going after her feelings. The sprinkler scene was amazing! I loved how we saw a more carefree && fun side of the Nathan/Brooke friendship. Now on to the infamous sex tape. Sure it was out of the middle of nowhere. But i loved it.. i dunno why i just did! && believe me when i say it ain't breaking up NH... if Chris Keller can't.. than nothing can.. this coming from a NH shipper..

Brooke & Chase - So i love these two together! There is some cheesiness, but there is cheesy in every good relationship! Personally i think Stephen & Soph have some great chemistry together! The scenes last night were just soo cute! It was great to have Chase tell Brooke that she was a good person, she really needed to hear that after everything that was going on.

Deb - Bout time that she gets her act together! at first drugged up Deb was funny. but now it is just getting really annoying. I was getting sick of it. But i am glad that she is finally taking the steps to sobriety!

Dan & Lucas - Never ever ever liked the idea of these two getting close, especially with the fact that Dan killed Kieth, Lucas's biggest influence in his life. But last night's scene was good. Chad & Paul did a good job acting in it. But If and when Dan's truth comes out, i want it to be Lucas to find out and tell everyone.

now for only thing that i didn't like in the entire episode

Mouth && Shelley - I just haven't liked them from the start. It really seemed force, and for me there was no chemistry between Lee & Elisabeth. It might be because i ship Mouth/Rachel && Mouth/Brooke.. but i just really didn't like the whole idea of that relationship. Also personally i think that Mouth should have lost his virginity to someone that really cared about it, that wanted to be with him, that wanted to be seen in public with him, not hiding out in the Media room.

did i miss anything?? I sure hope not.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 02-15-2007 at 07:51 PM
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't like the fact that Mouth is on my screen more then some of the core 5.

oh i just cant wait to be king
rock air guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

This episode...I just wanted to fast forward through all of the L/P scenes. Their "relationship" is something I just can't handle. The scenes were far too cheesy. Initially, in Season 1, I was all for it. But after seeing the relationship, the chemistry between B/L, my ship sailed towards them.

Nathan's reaction to feeling the baby kick...that was good
Haley b**** slapping Rachel...that was priceless.
Nathan and Brooke outside...it was good to see them interacting, talking about how they were both different people now. They've changed for the better.

Now this sex tape. That's just something that is coming way out of left field.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
FinallyPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

I re-watched the ep again on youtube and you know it really didn't suck as much as I first thought.

Brooke/Nathan - You know I am a big N/H shipper and when I heard this storyline was going to happen I was like eww no. But seeing it again I really didn't think like some people have said that they were flirting in the sprinkler scene. I have male friends and a boyfriend who I adore and I always play fight like that with my buddies, and the converstaion that took place was about Haley and Chase. Brooke and Nathan are supposed to be friends I get that but I really think Mark should have had more scenes of those two being buddies throughout the seasons instead of just putting one in because of the stupid sex tape. I am not worried about this in regards to N/H in fact sure it's gonna cause some tension but that is all good as they get a nice make up scene maybe next week

Haley/Nathan - Though there was not smoochies there was good interaction. I loved the scene on the sofa and the touching and how he picked at her sock and took her leg support off and how she touched his hair. The lil things count to me, so much great chemistry between them. And soooo sweet the baby kicking and Nathans reaction - so happy "That's our boy". I don't know how other N/H shippers can complain about this ep. There are so sweet and good to each other, well acted by joie and James.

Haley - I love this character so much. Haley rocks my socks. My fave moment of all was when she was of the sofa and simply muttered "B*tch" about Rahcel I love how Joie plays her. Also cute Outfit and hair, gotta love her. The way she stood up to Rachel and didn't back down - gotta love it.

Rachel - I love yet hate Rachel so her getting a slap was great. I didn't feel sorry for her at all. She did try and sleep with Nathan and it WAS her that got the key in the first place so I am glad she told them it was her, but I can see maybe her using this against brooke later as even though now and then she has her halo moments she is Rachel and wouldn't be right without her being a b*tch.

Brooke - I love brooke, I love the Brooke and Haley friendship a lot and I was disapointed that she lied to haley the way she did, when I think if she had told her the whole truth Haley would have stuck by her. I like her and Chase but eh the tape is just gonna lead to drama for them and blah so I won't keep my hopes up of them becoming a strong couple (I stay non spolied ;] )

Peyton/ Lucas - Never been a huge fan of any girl with Lucas. I don't know why but I think the whole Brooke/peyton/Lucas storylines in past seasons has messed it up for me. I am starting to warm to them, I love peyton and happy peyton is good right. Chad cut the hair buddy, really not feeling it. The way peyton ran downstairs makes me wonder how many times Nathan recorded them having sex huh, maybe another sex tape will come out buwhaha lol.

Skills/Haley - Love that friendship. Love how he was protective and told rachel to go. The hug was aw... Nuff said.

Mouth/ shelly Well it does seem a lil rushed but I felt bad for Mouth he needs some loving. I like shelly, but damn girl get over the whole clean teen deal sex is good and even better when you like each other Hopefully prom will bring um back together,

Dan/Deb/Karen - Okay I dislike good Dan, I want evil smirk Dan back. Seriously I hadda laugh everytime he had some bitch fight with deb back in season 1 & 2. Good dan is boring I want EVIL dan back already. I am interested in where the Dan/Karen thing is going as its kinda nice but please let some evil dan come back. Deb, I like her - she just needs a good slap and told a few home truths lol.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock air guitar (View Post)
I don't like the fact that Mouth is on my screen more then some of the core 5.
I definitely agree with this. I've loved Mouth in the past, but when he's getting more screentime than any of the core 5, that's where it gets to me.

But overall, I enjoyed the episode. Mainly because of LP, so I guess I'll start with them.

Lucas and Peyton- Seriously, their scenes were AMAZING, and I think the reason for that is because of all the throwbacks to Season 1. There were so many parallels between this episode and Life in a Glass House, small and big. I know some people don't see it, and I guess it'll always be that way, but Chad and Hilarie's chemistry was incredible. Not only romantically, but just in conversation. Especially in the scene where he's telling her about his book.

Haley (and Skills)- In the past two episodes, I'm growing to like Haley a lot again. I think it's because of all the time she's spending with Skills, and I love their friendship scenes; however, I did love that she finally got a backbone and slapped Rachel. That scene was awesome. And I know I said it before, but I just LOVE her friendship with Skills. I hope we see more of that in the coming episodes.

Brooke and Peyton- I've never been big on BP, but I loved their scene in Lucas' room. I like this stage, where it's still awkward, but it shows that they are both trying to come to some sort of truce. Plus, I liked Nathan telling Brooke to finally let Peyton off the hook.

DISLIKES:

Nathan and Brooke- Since I was spoiled, I knew it was coming, and quite frankly, it didn't bother me that much. It still doesn't, but I just think the storyline is not fitting for this time. I'm not sure how this will progress any other storylines, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mouth and Shelly- I sort of mentioned this at the beginning, but I just think this was pointless. Really, get them together in one episode, have them kiss a lot, then have them sleep together, and break them up? What was the point? I could have definitely done without that entire storyline.

Dan and Karen- Although PJ and Moira are doing a great job in their scenes together, the whole Dan killed Keith thing makes it so... sick.

Deb- I'm really just sick of her and her problems. I really would have just been okay with her ODing and dying.

DIDN'T CARE:

Chase and Brooke- I love Chase, and I think Stephen's done a great job with the character, but I don't really care much for the two of them together. Plus, the tape probably ruined anything they had going on, so yeah... I didn't care much.

Calculus Cheating- Boring and predictable.

...Overall, LP just made the episode.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas and Peyton are so made for each other, and they are hot to boot. I'm glad they did not go all the way yet. My favorite scene was in Luke's bedroom and all the S1 references. I love when they mention things like that, for the fans that have been with the show from the start, it's nice. And it doesn't go unnoticed, so thank you, Mark & Co. I was laughing when Brooke came in. Not sure why but it was funny. And it leads me to say that I love the scene with Brooke and Peyton, that was so sweet and I'm glad that they can talk without avoiding each other. It'll probably never be like before but I'm not sure that I want it to be, because sometimes life is like that. Brooke and Chase are cute, I just don't like them as much as I thought I would when they first met. It's okay though, because Brooke is happy. Moving on, I loved when Haley and Rachel fought, that was awesome and it was extra nice that Skills was there, I love SH. It kind of sucks that Haley doesn't tutor now, I feel bad for her. Speaking of, am I supposed to feel bad for Rachel? Because I don't. I enjoy her scenes because Danneel is super great, but I am not moved by Rachel's POV and she is to blame for the whole mess. I wish Haley would have tutored Brooke in order to have cute BH scenes. Okay, so I love the Lucas/Dan/Karen stuff, it is great...I want more. Chad, fix the hair buddy. Oh, Dan "asking Karen to prom" was cute. I like them, they deserve a chance. It's kind of evil, but a part (only a part) of me says, what good will it do to bring out the truth, besides reak havoc and cause added heartache that I'm not sure, especially Karen and Lucas of course, can handle. So, I guess...I agree with Dan. I feel he really is sorry and if he could take it back he would. I don't think I'm looking forward to that reveal. I love Dan/Karen/Lucas as a family too much. Okay, last thing I care to talk about is Mouth and Shelley. I like them to point and I feel bad for Mouth (and Shelley too, it's Elisabeth and those tears) but he pressured her. Overall, great episode and I like stuff brought up from the past for drama's sake, to me it is entertaining and I guess it helps that I could care less what happens to NH and, besides, due to the fact NH is Mark's safety couple, I think we all know the end of their journey. (drink!) And hey, if you read this whole thing, kudos!
ღღღ

Last edited by infallible love; 02-15-2007 at 09:29 PM
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:29 PM
New Fan

Well this one definitely shocked me!
Rachel: Once again, hate her and like her (sometimes). It sucked that she took the fall for Brooke but I felt that she had that slap comin.
Haley: POOR HALEY! period. (At least she has Skillz, right?)
Nathan: If you're trying to make me hate him this season, I gotta say you're pulling it off. I felt that the Nathan/Brooke frolicking in the sprinklers was contrived (can we say setup for the nasty sex tape which was unneeded and a bad attempt at a ratings ploy) and doesn't make me believe in their "friendship". How many scenes have we gotten with them ever? Haley and Nathan are married, right, so they should probably get scenes together as well? *sarcasm*
Brooke: I like Sophia, but I can't find interest in her storylines, I am more of a Haley/Peyton type. If I had to pick a good season for Brooke, it has to be season 2. Independent Brooke is fine by me. I like Chase but why is it important for Brooke to flow from one boy to another? (I would have a different opinion if i knew Stephen was staying longer but it doesn't look good)
Mouth/Shelley: Waste of screen time and talent, and I'll tell you why. Cause it makes zero sense! "I could've loved you." What is with that. Stop giving Mouth a broken heart, it is painful to watch.
Lucas/Peyton: I thought it was gonna be ruined for me with all of the scenes in
4X12 but thank god, their scenes were cut back. Loved the parallels from Season 1 with the Great Gatsby and the room at Nathan's house. Is it awful that I think they might have the most mature relationship at the moment? I like how a lie cannot exist between them for a very long time. Oh, their relationship would have been tainted if they had their first time at a party cause that isn't special. The room may hold a lot of importance but a party is cliche. So, thanks. And yes, the hot scenes made my night, so thanks again!
Overall, the sex tape is stupid, I don't like it. I want Nathan to act like a husband once this season. I have an idea: How about Mark and Co. decide to make this the last season, and go out creatively on top. Screw the network and ratings, and do QUALITY storylines. I'm talking about Naley baby discussions and the murder mystery, not stalkers and sextapes. Oh, and their graduating in a little bit, so how about colleges they want to go to as well. I'm just saying that their is way too many characters to focus on, too much is going on at the same time, and everything feels a bit rushed. Why not slow it down a little?
jd1422001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread