Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bizatch:
<STRONG>The only thing about her tonight that kinda annoyed me was how she ended her friendship with Brooke, then stayed friends with Lucas. I could understand her frustration about her and Brooke's friendship, but the whole staying friends with Lucas thing just gave off the letting-a-guy-come-between-you-and-your-best-friend vibe. Meh. Maybe that's just me.</STRONG>
I feel just the opposite, I think what Peyton said to Brooke was the right way to go... look at what happen, Brooke - she worked like clockwork, after Peyton stopped chasing after her, trying to gain anything, Brooke came running back. The look on Brooke's face when Peyton ran off was priceless... it was clear that she needed to hear that in order to realize that Peyton's been trying hard, she's been making the effort time and time again, this friendship matters to her more than Brooke is giving her credit for. I know Brooke's been upset, but in a way, the smart comments towards Peyton have been to get a reaction out of her... she's been milking. Don't get me wrong, I think Brooke has every right to be angry, I was behind her 100% but she at least needs to see that Peyton is trying.

As for her staying friends with Lucas... its' different. Lucas isn't avoiding her, running off, etc., yes, it's completely different, but she really had no reason to end her friendship with him.

Peyton saw there was no more she could do, Brooke wasn't letting up... I think I would've done the same.

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
under the table and dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 12:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Nathan/Haley - First scene, adorable. I love fun Nathan and Haley. Him tickling her was too cute. Nathan digs that tattoo. I love that Haley stole Nathans, "I'll kiss ya later." BJL gets more and more adorable every episode. Ok, Nathan in his Hot and Twisted uniform was really hot. That hat did wonders for his already magnificent eyes. Uhhh, what I would do to that boy. *Tries to get mind out of the gutter* Nope, didn't work. Hee. I love Haley's voicemail. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Nathan needs to learn not to talk back to cops, but I feel like he gets that from Dan. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] their little cuddle walk thing they do [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] So cute. I like Haley's insecurity about the party, "Because, it's just me." I think this is anvil territory though, and it kinda scares me.

Keith - Ok, I really didn't like him anymore last week, and then I watch this episode and I kinda like him again. I really think he needs to get away from Tree Hill and Karen for a while, get himself together, and then he can come back. His scene with Lucas in his apt was really good.

Brooke/Peyton - I still think Peyton needs to do more than apologize to Brooke. I hate that she just expects to be forgiven. I know a lot of people are fed up with it, but I just don't think that Peyton gets how much she hurt Brooke. THe last scene with these two was just as perfect as it could've been. I want them to be friends again, and I think they're getting there. Sophia Bush has the uncanny ability to break my heart every time she cries.

Tim - I want one. This boy is so funny, I can't even stand it. Tim slinking out the door when Dan came in was too funny. His, "What up Nose?" cracked me up.

Dan - Sweet lord, does no one in Tree Hill lock their doors anymore? That man just walks in where ever he pleases. I loved that Nathan gave him the floor pretzle. I liked that we got a little back information on Dan and Deb. I'm really interested in the history of Karen/Dan/Deb. The real world thing got to me though, because who doesn't want to feel like that? His, "And the disappointments just keep on coming," was really harsh.

Lucas/Peyton - I must say the only time I really don't like Peyton is when she's with Lucas. I think it's a really *****ty thing to go to a party with the person who is causing the problems between you and your best friend. I really didn't like Peyton flipping out over Nikki and Lucas. Whatever dude, they weren't even together. The line about him and Nathan switching places was great. I think that really hit him.

Nikki - I liked her and Brooke at first. They were fun and bitchy. However, at the party I couldn't stand her. I can't believe she outed herself. It's definitely going to get back to Jake, and she just basically screwed herself out of any possibility of her getting what she wants from him.

I liked the Brooke/Haley scene. Brooke seemed genuinely friendly towards her, and I felt bad when Haley told her she couldn't come. I love fun!Peyton. What's with Jenny being in the episode, but no Jake? Seriously I need my fix of Bryan Greenberg. I love that Mouth is incorporated in little ways. That makes me happy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I completely believe that 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love' was a total shout out to me and my friend [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . The catfight was amazing. I loved it. Lucas' "You need to go," had me cracking up though.

Previews - It's gonna get good folks. I like the parent drama. Lucas not knowing whether or not he should hate Dan is going to give CMM some really good stuff to work with, and I hope he does it justice.

Quotes -

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks...which is a problem because they're not you."

"The good news is I'm back, the bad news is I suck."

"You know, I'd tell you two to get a room, but you've already done that."

"Tim, go home."

"Have your little party, play your naked twister..."

"Girls don't break up, we just bitch and bicker until we can work it out."

"I got you...a high five. Do you want it now or later?"

"I thought I smelled something."
"Oh, that's skank. And I think it's coming from you."

"why don't you go back to the boyfriend formerly known as mine?"

"And you called me easy."

"The real world's always going to be out there...and there's no going back."

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

HisGirlFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 12:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm obsessed with this show and not in a healthy way. I don't know what I'm gonna do when it breaks for summer. Anyway..I'm in love and it is with Nathan Scott. This kid is so hott and soo sweet. I love him and Haley and tonight was definitely good for them. I loved his facial expressionw hen he saw the tattoo. He looked like he wanted to jump her. lol I loved the Brooke and Peyton scene.Im glad they're starting to make their way back to each other. I felt bad for Luke though even though I know he hasn't been the best person. I thought Peyton's comment was harsh but hopefully it will make him think about how he has acted and hurt people. I still don't think he was as bad as Nate was in the beginning. And Luke did stand up for Nathan twice tonight. I love them standing up for each other because it is such an awkward situation. The scene with Dan and the kids was great. I still love to hate Dan. Oh and yeah Nikki is CRAZY.
Crazy4OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Great epi...as usual. That Nikki girl really get's on my nerves. What the heck is she doing in Tree Hill anyway, it's not like she wants anythign to do with her baby girl.

I thought it was kinda sad that Nathan got the blame for everythign that happened at the party and got sent to jail...but the best part about all of that is that Lucas stood up for him to Dan. That was an awesome moment.

Keith & Deb would make a good couple, but I don't think that will happen. I kinda hope that Keith doesn't leave...I mean he isn't my fave character(actually none of the adults are), but he is the only father figure Lucas has and he really needs that right now.

Peyton & Brooke becoming friends again is good. I'm not a huge fan of Brooke's, but the friendship is all good.

Haley was so great...with the party and all. I'm just surprised that when the cops came she didn't speak up.

Well that's my opinion on the show. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I'm Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll world!"

*Thanks Tina for the Icon*
(Click on Barbie Doll to see her awesome work)
~*~Di Di~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Well I enjoyed the episode...

Brooke and Peyton If I was the two of them I dont really know that I would be trying so soon to be friends again... In the beginning Brooke was a real witch, trying to start trouble between Nathan and Peyton by way of Lucas when he first started coming around... Brooke knew Peyton was kind of into Lucas.. Then she starts seeing him... I know Peyton and Lucas should not have started "flirting" around with each other when L/B were together but something was there from the beginning and I think Brooke should have seen that, if they were such close friends. I feel for Brooke as this simular situation happened to me back in the day and it took awhile for us to become friends again. I think they need to sit back and take account for all the things they did to each other before they can just "be friends" again.

Lucas I liked Lucas in this episode. I have never really not liked him. I feel his life has changed so much.. He wanted Peyton so much and she just wanted the sex... Then he gets with Brooke and Peyton realizes she wants to be with him... Then they end up calling whatever it was they had off because of Brooke.. So he meets Niki and has a fling. He knows he cant be with Peyton and does not want to be with Brooke. I dont know what they are going to be able to do with his love life now? Guess bring in a new girl next season? Who knows? I am glad to see him and Nathan getting along better now.. I hope to see that brother relationship grow.

Keith Sad to see him leave OTH... I dont know why he would stay though? It was weird to see him holding Jenny while Karen fixed his tie for the job interview... I am sure he was thinking this is exactly what he wants and could never have. Poor guy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Niki WOW hate her.. She is nothing but trouble for everyone. Ill be glad to see her character go down in flames!! Sure does make the show interesting though!

Cant wait to see what happens next week with the OTH gang!!

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 07:55 AM
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HisGirlFriday:

Tim:This boy is so funny, I can't even stand it. Tim slinking out the door when Dan came in was too funny. cracked me up.

I liked the Brooke/Haley scene. Brooke seemed genuinely friendly towards her, and I felt bad when Haley told her she couldn't come.

Tim as hysterical. I was surprised by Haleys' reaction,it was mean. Brooke going to the party with Nikki made the show, good call.

All in all things are looking more positive in Tree Hill. The characters keep getting better and better.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Rosebud55 ]
Rosebud55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:11 AM
Total Fan

Peyton/Brooke - I'm glad they're becoming friends again. I really like Brooke, but her attitude towards Peyton was getting annoying. Even though she has every right to be angry with her, I'd like to see the old Brooke back.

Nikki - Eh, she's annoying. I did enjoy the fight between her and Peyton though. I loved the skank line. Hehe.

Lucas - No matter what, I just love him. I thought his scenes with Keith were very touching. And I don't think Peyton should be upset with Luke for sleeping with Nikki. I mean, yes, he's a manwhore, but they weren't together and she wasn't even talking to him at the time anyway.

Nathan/Haley - For the first time I WASN'T bored with them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Deb/Dan - Ew. Why would anyone want to touch him?

Karen/Keith - I'm on the fence with this one. Sometime I want them together, sometimes I don't. I don't want him to leave though.

Icon by Elya
*Krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Drama, thy name is One Tree Hill.

Wow, what an episode. From beginning to end, just non-stop drama. First off, the catfight was awesome! & Nathan giving Dan the pretzel, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I liked seeing Lucas/Peyton together, that was cool. And Haley's coming out party, [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Umm, Nikki is very ummm, mentally ill, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but I have a feeling she is going to pull something, and it will have something to do with the finale, it just seems like its builiding up somehow. Dan/Deb sex scene, wow! Im glad there getting divorced though. & is Keith really leaving?!

Previews: Wow, joint custody. Let's see how this plays out.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone the guy Nathan works with went to my high school! He was in some movies years ago. He was friends with my sister I even got his autograph. Anyway I just love Brooke I loved the end scene with her and Peyton. Next weeks looks good.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

This could possibly be my new favorite episode. Didn't think anything could replace WAO, but this just might. I just loved every single minute!

Lucas/Nathan: I loved how Lucas stood up for Nathan. Too sweet! I'm really liking their scenes together.

Brooke/Peyton: I so miss these two. Their scene in Peyton's bed was... indescribable. Maybe I'm sounding a little melodramatic, but I just loved that scene. I loved their "I'm so tired." "Me too." Lines. Just a great scene and overall interaction with them tonight.

Brooke/Nikki: Liked them at first, then started my usual hate for Nikki. Catfight was great, though. Gooo Peyton!

Dan/Deb: Almost liked them for a minute.... then like with Nikki my Dan hate came back. Sigh. If Kieth leaves (which I doubt but who knows?), I'll be disappointed. He and Deb should sssooo get together! I didn't realize how much I enjoyed their scenes until now.

Tim: Awww. This boy's just too funny/idiotic. I love it.

Lucas/Peyton: These two were so cute. Loved the high five part. LOL. Glad Peyton put Lucas in his place at the end though. He totally deserved it.

Randomly: Yeah, I was feeling the loss of Jakie as well. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Nathan/Haley: Adorable. Loved every scene of there's, together and separate. I just love Haley. Wish the Naley would've had more scenes together but still. Too cute!

Over all, great eppy. Must rewatch entire thing and try not to squeal this time at random parts.

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Angelic pixie ]

(Avi by carolinarain)
Angelic pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I'm probably the only one that thinks this but i didnt really like what Peyton said to Lucas in the end. At the start of the season Nathan was all around bad guy. In all his actions he was pretty much a jerk. Lucas has still been a pretty decent guy for the most part. He made mistakes, the biggest one being cheating on Brooke (thus Peyton cannot criticise him for that since she was involved) and then the Nikki thing. I know it was crappy for him to go and sleep with a random girl when everything was going on, but he was all over the place. It's not like his total character is malicious or jerky. And i dont think he's a bad guy anymore. The ep he slept with Nikki, he came home and said to his mom that he realised that he's been acting jerky, and then since then he has been a good guy. So i just think what Peyton said was a bit harsh. I liked what Brooke said to peyton abotu Lucas. That he's just a regular guy who makes mistakes and she's relaising it. Both Peyton and Brooke put Lucas on a pedestal that he didn't live up to.

As for Brooke/Peyton i still feel Brooke was right in her actions. Sure she's being really bitter and horrible to peyton but i think Peyton pretty much deserves it. And the thing is, Peyton still acts like Brooke should forgive her. I know at some point you've got to say, i've apologised enough, what else can i do. But the way peyton says it gives me the "you should forgive me now, i did nothing that wrong" vibe. But anyway i LOVED the last scene in the room though. Sophia and Hiliarie both kicked ass. And i loved how Brooke stuck up for Peyton and then apologised for brining Nikki. And the tears were so sad. that scene was just perfect.

I also have a huge huge love for the Scott Brothers. I LOVED how Nathan told Lucas to keep shooting. And then Lucas stuck up for Nathan twice. It was soo adorable! I want more of these two.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

I think he deserved it, the guy has been changing alot make this will be the rock that hits him and makes him realize he needs to change his ways.Peyton and Lucas weren't together but not apart when he slept with nikki and she was hurt and poor peyton has been through alot, first her mom, nathan, her dad, brook and now Lucas. I love Lucas but I feel she had the right to say that.

I loved Brooke last night because in the end she realized what really mattered, no friendship should be done with over a guy. It was nice how she defended Peyton at the party and took responsiblity for bringing nikki. Hopefully this is the start to a new friendship, in the previews they were seen together so maybe it is.
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone have the songlist from last night? I just want to know the song that came on right before Josh Canova...
Old 04-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok, I was so surprised that Nikki and Brooke would meet and then decied to go to Nathan's party. I also couldn't believe that Deb and Dan ended up in bed. Then Keith getting that job. Then Nathan getting arrested. Finally, why did Peyton take back Brooke? I wouldn't. lol.
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Banned

I totally understood Nikki and Brooke meeting and wanting to go to the party. I'm glad they did ,it made the episode. Brooke and Peyton have been lifelong friends. I think it is terrific that they are showing the growing pains of a friendship and that girls truly care about each other. Plus Brooke and Peyton were awesome in the scene in her room!
Rosebud55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread