Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Ohhh I can't wait for Jake's reaction to this fight. Maybe he'll go slap Nikki too?? And then he'll go find Peyton and kiss her and tell her how sorry he is for her having to deal with that, but thanks for being there for him. Ahhh the possibilities.

Oh yeah. Good ep. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
zales00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the episode.

I never thought I'd say this, but yay! Keith leaving! He needs some time away desperately. He doesn't really have his own life in Tree Hill, and he needs some time away from Karen.

Peyton? Loved her tonight. Loved her "yeah" when Lucas said she looked hot, and I loved her little high five to him, heh. She had some funny lines tonight. Or at least I was amused by them. Also loved the fight between her and Nicki. Fun stuff, that fight.

Also, LOVED Peyton's conversation with Lucas at the end. I'm glad she told him what kind of a person he's become. I doubt he would've listened to very many other people. Hopefully he'll take what she said to heart.

Love, love, LOVE that Brooke and Peyton are on their way back to being friends. I actually do understand why Peyton gave up on their friendship at first. She was wrong in what she did. But it's definitely not easy being on Brooke's bad side. It didn't seem like Brooke was going to let up after all her efforts, so after awhile, you do have to move on. I'm just really glad they're working on their friendship though. Loved their scene on Peyton's bed at the end. I just love Peyton/Brooke.

Nathan's scenes were awesome tonight. Loved all his scenes with Haley and Dan, especially. It's great to see him working and judging from the end, doing a good job.

All the girls looked lovely tonight.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7:
<STRONG>

Peyton? Loved her tonight. Loved her "yeah" when Lucas said she looked hot, and I loved her little high five to him, heh. </STRONG>
I forgot to mention this. I loved this scene also. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Over all great episode.

I wonder if that guy at work will come into play with anything, it could be just that hes a sign that Nathan has changed. Poor Nathan almost losing his apartment, he is going to need overtime to fix the window etc lol It seems like the show is getting more witty with their comments, I like it. Peyton knows how to throw down, at first I kind of liked Nikki but now she seems to be too crazy to be anywhere near Jenny. I'm glad Brooke and Peyton are mending things, sorry to say but Lucas got off too easy, its nice to see the consquences to his actions. The first thing I throught about when Nathan and Haley was in the mall was the merry go round in the background and the poor kids that if only they knew what went on , on there. Naley scenes were extremely lovely tonight especially in the beginning.Next weeks episode should be very interesting..
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm really starting to *love* Peyton now, it's so odd. I think my favorite part of the whole episode was her throw down with Nikki, I can't stand that bitch.

Oh, and where was Jake??

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
glory fades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Total Fan

Another episode of OTH that doesn't fail to disappoint... we are such a lucky fandom.

First off... KEITH! No! I don't want him to leave, I'm selfish sometimes and I want to see people around... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Though, good for him, for the first time in his entire life he's doing something for himself rather than following Karen's step to see her next move, I'm proud of Keith. I know some actors are leaving next year... looks like Craig Sheffer is one of them [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Tim [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I loved that we got some Nathan/Tim scenes, even though they seem to have a weird friendship, it's good to see... and HA! at him saying 'hi' to Dan and then realizing what happen to Deb... I was a bit surprised Nathan didn't comment when Dan said "how's my wife?"

Mouth... first 'Lips,' now 'Nose'... he looked a little sad when whomever said that, but it's his trademark or something.

Dan and Deb [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow. Deb was doing so well, I was so proud of her and then boom! Dan totally manipulated her... I didn't even realize it at the time, but he slept with her, made her remember the past, then signed the divorce papers like it had never been an issue... just wow, typical Dan. I kinda felt for her, you could see the disappointment in her face.

Haley looked BEAUTIFUL in this episode, her hair... her outfit, her make-up, I never thought so at the beginning, but the girl is such a knock-out. I liked seeing her a little overwhelmed, it was cute that she was so concerned... and so cute about how Nathan was sneaking in her room [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

NATHAN! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] My gosh... can this guy be any greater? First of all, the backwards hat totally DID IT FOR ME, I mean, I was obsessed before, but I sure as hell am OBSESSED now. I loved his scenes tonite, he has a job, he's out on his own, he's taking responsibilty for his past actions and for his new life. When he whipped out that checkbook I just about died, he's turned a complete 180. And Grant (was that his name? something with a 'G'), he handled that perfectly... I felt bad for the kid, I'm surprised he was as nice as he was considering that the Ravens beat him up... I would've acted the same he did, but Nathan stunned him and I loved it. It was great that Nathan never said for a moment "I'm on my own, it's not what you think..." he let Grant think what he wanted, he wasn't being childish about anything. Seriously, I'm totally in love with him. And arrested?! UGH!

...even though I haven't been liking Lucas lately, it was great how he stood up for Nathan like he did to Dan - they are becoming brothers. Likewise, I loved how Nathan showed some empathy for his big brother when they were shooting hoops.

Lucas... oh man, I actually liked him this episode. I felt a little bad for him... all in all, he didn't do anything wrong tonite, he did everything right... was there for Keith, understood his mom, there for Nathan, it was just the past that got him into trouble. The look on his face with his last scene with Peyton... you can tell he likes that girl so much.

GO BROOKE! I thought she kicked ass in this episode, like she does every episode. That girl can stand up for herself, I love her to death. The bar scene... turning around with Peyton, good job girl.

Nikki needs to get the hell out of Tree Hill. She's a lunatic.

And Peyton... OH MY GOSH, she was awesome tonite... I'm slowly liking her more and more, I love how she's into different things, that she has personality... standing up for Jake... her flirty scenes with Lucas and then telling him like it is at the end... brilliant.

Where's Whitey!?

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
under the table and dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Seriously, I'm totally in love with him.
RE: Nathan Sister, you and me both. He is fast becoming my favorite tv character EVER! It's amazing when you stand the Nathan from that pilot up to the Nathan on tonight's episode. He's evolved so much and it's been a believable transition.

He's just awesome. Totally awesome.

Oh the best moment of the night for me is when he gave Dan that dirty pretzel.

God, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Love Peyton. I wasn't feeling her in the beginning, the whole broody artist thing made me yawn and then there was the boffing her friend's boyfriend thing but now I like her(gee, it took half the season!)

Yay for Brooke and Peyton coming to a understanding. I don't think Lucas is worth it.

Nikki? Ew. Uh, Peyton didn't abandon her kid and then get her go round on with Lucas. Don't talk about skank.

Nathan/Haley. Aww. Love these two. Does she have a key to his apartment? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Keith, my love. Don't leave. *sniff* Dan/Deb? Eww.
Whitey wasn't in last week's episode either. I would've loved to see him talking to Keith about the auto shop job, or Nathan about the mall job.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>
Whitey wasn't in last week's episode either. I would've loved to see him talking to Keith about the auto shop job, or Nathan about the mall job.</STRONG>
I know... that's why I'm wondering where he is [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I saw him in the background smiling at Lucas when he was shooting around, but I thought for sure he would have some words of wisdom for Lucas... and Keith tonite. If Keith does end up leaving I'm sure going to miss his chats with Whitey [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

...I forgot to mention... no Jake [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I didn't see Bryan's name in the opening and I was immediatly sad. That was the only real disappointment about tonite. Though, I suppose it's hard to balance the show, so many people and so many people that they must develop - it must be hard.

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
Old 04-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~DropsofJupiter~:
[QB]

Oh the best moment of the night for me is when he gave Dan that dirty pretzel.

[QB]
lol that was a great moment.

-I kind of want to Keith to leave, I do and I don't. I wish he would stay but not be after Karen, if she should be with anyone I think it should be Peytons dad, they looked so cute together.

-The whole Dan and Deb thing..towards the end I thought he might have said about the divorce after they slept together for his ego. So it would be like he ended it.

-Tonight Peyton kicked butt! I wish Jake was there to see it.They really need to hook up already.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~:
<STRONG>I kind of want to Keith to leave, I do and I don't. I wish he would stay but not be after Karen, if she should be with anyone I think it should be Peytons dad, they looked so cute together.
</STRONG>

That would turn on the 'ick' factor for Peyton and Lucas, ha. Even though, I'm not rooting for L/P it's obvious those two were the main focus from the start. If Karen and Larry got together.. wow, that might be trouble.

I thought for a while there would be a Deb/Keith route... though, that'd be weird seeing as how she is/now was married to Dan.

TEH LJ!

Old 04-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Deb and Keith do fit together, but its not like situations like that never happened. Unfortunatly it seems Deb is still holding onto Dan partially,she seemed pretty happy in bed with him.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Banned

I loved the show tonight,it had humor and drama. Brooke and peyton getting their friendship back on track was totally believeable. I loved Brooke defending peyton to Nikki. Oh and Lucas being found out, just great all around.
Rosebud55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good episode.

Don't care much for the adults storyline, so moving on...

I have to admit that I'm starting to like Peyton now. When the show first started, there was just something off about the character. But now she's finally come together, and I'm starting to like her. The only thing about her tonight that kinda annoyed me was how she ended her friendship with Brooke, then stayed friends with Lucas. I could understand her frustration about her and Brooke's friendship, but the whole staying friends with Lucas thing just gave off the letting-a-guy-come-between-you-and-your-best-friend vibe. Meh. Maybe that's just me.

Anyways, I'm glad Brooke and Peyton are on their way to becoming friends again. I liked how even though Brooke crashed the party and brought the psycho with her, that she defended Peyton even though they repeatedly told each other that their friendship was over. And maybe now that they're friends again, Brooke can go back to being the fun, bouncy character she was before the whole B/L/P mess.

I'm liking how Lucas and Nathan are starting to come together. I liked how Lucas defended Nathan to the cops, then to Dan. Naturally it's a slow progression, but they're starting to come to terms that they're a part of each other's lives.

Oh, and loved how Peyton pointed out to Lucas than he and Nathan basically switched characters. I'm pretty sure it's been said around these boards, so it was nice to see Peyton straight out tell Lucas that he changed, and not for the better.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:29 PM
Total Fan

Keith is the character that I fluctuate the most on. Sometimes I totally dig him and think he has so much potential and other times I just want him to be gone.

Tonight, I dug him. I don't know why he even looks at Karen when Deb is right there and she totally gets him. There is SO much potential in a Keith/Deb pairing.
--They could play the brother angle
--They could play the rich woman/poor man angle
--They could play the Nathan angle

SO many things!