Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Man he lots so hot in the new mustang. I would take it from Dan too!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Loyal Fan

PHEW- HE LOOKED HELLA HOTTTTTTTTT GETTING OUT THE MUSTANG!!!! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] is what I did when I saw him!!!!

K- so FF is going slow for me tonight- so if any of my baller girls wanna shout me a holla over on AIM- please do!!! s/n: Luv2Ball4Life20
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 03-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Im so proud of our boy Nathan! Its about time he stood up for himself. Now he has so much more room to grow.

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, i am pretty PO'd about the whole N/H arc (or lack thereof) but i can't be thoroughly disappointed because the writers are doing ok by James/Nathan. his material has been wonderful and i think, as i normally do after an ep, he will only get better from here.
i'm just bummed that we have to wait so long to see it! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

but we WILL get the Nathan promo to console us during hiatus, no? played over and over and over again in a never-ending loop, just like Mandie foresaw. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

now: the mustang, playstation, and that blue stripe shirt.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i think that might be my fave one so far....!

and finally, for the record: if Nathan needs a place to stay after he gets emancipation, my door is wide open. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

g'night Baller Girls. [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

we all know Amy would keep her door wide open for James no matter what!
And if he ever takes you up on your offer....I am so coming to visit!

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just stopping in to say, while I'm always impressed by James' performance, tonight I was double impressed. Wow, he really looked betrayed and torn when he found out that Deb was gone during his summer from hell just to be with another guy. James does tortured and hurt so well. Now he just has to do Haley as well and I'll be a happy camper.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so James looked hella hott!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Loyal Fan

He totally Rocks! That's all I'm going to say for now. Oh wait. He's Hot too.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:46 AM
Absolute Fan

I agree; he looked damn good in his mustang, but I doubt he's going to keep it. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Nathan's storyline is really developing with the emancipation. The next few epiies are going to be tough for him since he's going to have to find a job and a place to live on his own. Plus, he's only 16, right?
Old 03-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay so Im looking forward to all the Nathanness that we will be recieving. And I swear on my life if this show doesnt beome more balanced... IM done..

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>Okay so Im looking forward to all the Nathanness that we will be recieving. And I swear on my life if this show doesnt beome more balanced... IM done..

Mandie*</STRONG>
Big WORD Mandie, but I'll probably wimp out and watch it anyway. I have to beat something beyond death before I give up. Like, the last 2 seasons of Dawson's Creek I totally didn't watch. I should have given up a season before that but...well there it is.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Elizabeth- The only reason I watch the show now is because James Lafferty is a good actor and pretty to look at, plus NH. I swear if they mess with my couple already I will bust a cap! A big fat red one! I might have to make up the lack in fanfics. I will just write what I want to happen for the season finale.

On a good note I had a dream about James. I ran right smack dab into him and fell on my butt. He smiled and helped me up, and then I smiled shyly and turned and went the other way. It was great. Cuz it was all me! hehehehe- Did I mention Im mad at OTH?

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-03-2004, 09:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>Elizabeth- The only reason I watch the show now is because James Lafferty is a good actor and pretty to look at, plus NH. I swear if they mess with my couple already I will bust a cap! A big fat red one! I might have to make up the lack in fanfics. I will just write what I want to happen for the season finale.

On a good note I had a dream about James. I ran right smack dab into him and fell on my butt. He smiled and helped me up, and then I smiled shyly and turned and went the other way. It was great. Cuz it was all me! hehehehe- Did I mention Im mad at OTH?

Mandie*</STRONG>
Speaking of fan fics, I just read ch15 of yours. Wow, I love to be surprised and you surprised me. I knew Hanna couldn't be completely nice. Way to keep the tension going. Can't wait to see what happens next.

How come I'm the only one who doesn't get to have great James dreams? I feel so left out. My subconscious and I need to have a serious conversation.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Extreme Fan

That fic is almost over- but the plot bunnies have been workin overtime in my head. And I might just have to right how the season finale should go! LOL

I guess I had a James dream cuz I was sayin yesterday how my subconscious doesnt think about him...

James is hella hott. And I would love Nathan. Haley or no Haley, but I wouldn't love Haley, with anyone else. I really wouldnt.

In my dream it was almost like I was in some kind of musice video.

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah, this ep was saved for me pretty much because of Nathan (and a little jake and haley). everything else was a bummer, IMO.

ok, just a couple of other things after a rewatch:

every time i see Nathan with that mustang, i think, "vroooooommmmm!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i decided i like the longer hair. it's good. i am having fantasies now about running my hands thru it.

Mandie, i forgot to tell you i read your update last night, and i am STILL hungry!!!

also, thanks for your PM. i am posting you and Ally something today. Kayley, i can't post yours until you PM me, so pls do so ASAP after you re-surface from the polls. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hehe the James dream is cute. maybe we're rubbing off on each other. Elizabeth, you're next!
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread