Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Mandie I love that you put the definition of sexy on the wall. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He really is!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Absolute Fan

We won't laugh, mandie. We might drool a bit, but never laugh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Mandie - The wp is gorgeous...the pic of James in the beanie gets me every time! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey Mandie, have you written any more of your fic yet?

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Ally-- I am in the process

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>Ally-- I am in the process

Mandie*</STRONG>
THats aweasome, I can't wait to get home from class to read it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

HHhhhmmmm, Maybe I should skip! Wait I skip this class why to often. But hey I have an A and its for anatomy and Microbiology.

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

lovely wall, Mandie!
all three images are sooooo fine, but i love the 2 with his hands in his pockets and his eyes cast down. such a Baller pose. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
sexiness defined indeed.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-02-2004, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so my hope is that I will turn on the tv and see James- since Im going to miss the first 20 minutes- yup- I wanna see his face when I turn on the tv.

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

^ Snag! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Great avs, I love that picture of him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah, I started freaking out today because I realized that Forever Eden and OTH are on at the same time. Damn. Oh well, OTH it is. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Kara- Can I just say that you made the right decision [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] SO glad everyone is in on the james love!

I updated for anyone who is interested...

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the update Mandie and you're right you are "evil." That's ok b/c if being evil makes you write as well as you do, then go right on being evil. I can deal. Nathan is totally losing it and Haley is so oblivious. I can see that it's all going to come to a head soon b/c Nathan has run out of patience. I can't wait. Feel better and update when you can. I'll be reading.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Mandie you are sooo evil!! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] lol!!!! it was good though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Can't wait for another update [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 03-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Mandie, I hope you are taping OTH if you are gonna miss the first 20 minutes. I think I would cry if I missed it. Okay im off to read your new chapter [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you and Amy are feeling better SOON!

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 07:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Mandie - I think you actually killed me with this update...I hope you update again REALLY soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was awesome...

xoxo
Brittany

ps - 7 minutes!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 03-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

everyone enjoy!!!! be back when it's over [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

GOD HE'S GONNA LOOK SO HOTTT 2NITE!! lol (that's right, 3 T'S!!) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Closed Thread   Post New Thread