Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

It helps me sleep at night... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] hahaha

I soo feel like crap today, and I got like no sleep at all and I am working until 8:00

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Mandie, DITTO for me. dude, i slept 2 hours and my last class finishes at 8 pm as well. i'm suffering with you. can't wait to rush home tonight and see our boy.
ladies, i DID have a James dream in what little sleep i got this morning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] it was definitely me and it was definitely him. but it's impossible for me to go into details here. the police would come to get me.
let's just say i woke up smiling. must've been the beanie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I havent had a James dream- I guess he doesnt invade my subconcious- heh- I will eventually. I have had numerous dreams about the season finale and NH- but none of James- I made a wall paper last night- but its at my comp at home so I cant let yall see it till prolly around 10 or so tonight-

Thank God for satelite!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>Yes Becca- yes it is. BUt Im thinkin we wont get it till like before the next episodes start- ya know how they did the lucas one and ran it every friggen second- thats what they are going to do with the Nathan- I just know it~

Thanks for the reassurance about the season finale...

Mandie*</STRONG>
Mandie- They've run the Lucas promo into the ground for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think they will revisit all of the character promos during the break (but they should start with Nathan)!

You're welcome - heck writing it helped reassure me! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catchmenow:
<STRONG>Mandie, DITTO for me. dude, i slept 2 hours and my last class finishes at 8 pm as well. i'm suffering with you. can't wait to rush home tonight and see our boy.
ladies, i DID have a James dream in what little sleep i got this morning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] it was definitely me and it was definitely him. but it's impossible for me to go into details here. the police would come to get me.
let's just say i woke up smiling. must've been the beanie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Amy, dreams aren't illegal. It's only when you act on them that you're in trouble. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Mandie,
can't wait to see the wall art. have i told you yet again today how much i love our opening post?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
hang in there today, darling. hope you breathe easy.
i'm off to a meeting and will catch you Ballers later.

and oh, my love to Ally and Kayley too on this lovely OTH Tuesday! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

ETA, Elizabeth, oh, i know the dream itself isn't illegal. and actually, acting out on it wouldn't be illegal either; james IS 18 after all... ack!!! but sharing the dream could very well land me in jail. and i HATE feeling caged up.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Absolute Fan

The james promo has to be out there somewhere. They are just hiding it because they know how hot it is!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 03-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Passionate Fan

You know, I'm still waiting to get my Teen People Magazine with the sexy James pictures in them. I'm suprised I haven't gotten it yet. Watch, it probably got lost in the mail..and that's the one issue that I really REALLY want!

I need to hang those pictures on my door!!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 03-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Heh- they are definitely going on my hottie board when I get the issue!

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 03-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

ETA, Elizabeth, oh, i know the dream itself isn't illegal. and actually, acting out on it wouldn't be illegal either; james IS 18 after all... ack!!! but sharing the dream could very well land me in jail. and i HATE feeling caged up.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]</STRONG>
But we'd all visit! Often! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 03-02-2004, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity:
<STRONG>But we'd all visit! Often! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

but i'm still not telling you. it's between me and James. hehe.

Baller 1 and 3, please PM me your snail mailing addresses. i have something to send my sisters. you too, Ally. (but i already have your address.)

Mandie, i think this mail will cheer you up, but unfortunately i can't leap in a single bound to TX and hand-deliver it... yet, LOL. guess you'll just have to wait until tonight's ep to ease your pain sooner. i'll take care of the later in a few days. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]

Old 03-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Absolute Fan

ohhhh, if Amy is sending something you know its good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I hate waiting to find out what it is though!

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>ohhhh, if Amy is sending something you know its good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I hate waiting to find out what it is though!
</STRONG>
Patience, Grasshopper, patience.... [img]smilies/karate.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Patience, Grasshopper, patience.... [img]smilies/karate.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have none when it involves anything to do with our boy James and Amy's gifts, lol!

Ally

Old 03-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay so I have been bored like most of the day and I made a wp- PLEASE i repeat PLEASE do not laugh at it OKAy???

Bigger is always better especially in texas

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread