Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 01:32 AM
Extreme Fan

*Baby James* Lafferty/Nathan Scott #14: The only person who can make high socks sexy!

James Lafferty is a shy, modest, down-to-earth, sweetheart of a guy. He's got a killer smile and beautiful eyes, and just one of those people that can light up a room by walking into it. The character he plays, Nathan Scott, is outspoken, arrogant, cocky, and downright sexy. What’s more, both James and Nathan are skilled players on the basketball court. Nathan has been on quite a personal journey this season on One Tree Hill, and lately we’ve been seeing a lot of Baby James rubbing off on Nathan. It’s a joy to watch Nathan as he strives to become a better person, and at the same time, witness James as he matures into a gifted actor and an exceptionally beautiful man. This community supports all things wonderful by James and Nathan.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] THE Lists [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Want to be added, or have another reason. PM Amy(catchmenow)

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] FanArt of the Moment [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Quote of the moment [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
How great is it that dad has an off button now?

Mandie*

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited + ps whatever + ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-29-2004, 01:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

great start Baller!! i love all the art you made!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 01:42 AM
Extreme Fan

OKay so now you can see all of it- It was messed up at first and I have to work with the opening banner! But other than that- it looks pretty good!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-29-2004, 01:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

god i just love all the icons u used! the polaroid shots are amazing!!! and the links are great! thanks again for the beautiful start [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]!!
Old 02-29-2004, 02:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

alright, i'm about to crash *yawns*

good night/morning Mandie! luv ya lots! ~Kaylez
Old 02-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Passionate Fan

MANDIE!! Your sig just made me crack the hell up. Ahahahha.

Great start on the thread BTW. This is by far one of the most decorated threads on the board..and it just looks so very awesome.

G'morning Ballers!!! Muah <3

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-29-2004, 07:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread Mandie, although I can't wrap myself around the high sock concept. High socks don't do it for me. However, if anyone can carry the look off it's James.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-29-2004, 09:45 AM
Passionate Fan

You know, I had a damn Nathan dream last night and when I woke up I got all giddy. I PROMISED myself that I would remember in the morning and then I'd report back to you all on what it was about. Yeah, now I can't remember a single thing that happened. And I'm usually so good at remembering my dreams too!!!!

The whole sock thing only works for James with me. If anybody else were to do it, I'd laugh in their face. But James just makes me swoon so it's okay if he does it.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

GOOD MORNING BALLER GIRLS!

i know i don't REALLY need to say this [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], but everyone pls take an extra special good look at the opening post on this new thread. inspired by Linda, Mal, and Whitney over at N/H, this format should make it easier to start a new thread and update lists, etc.

from now on, any list updates (adds, changes, etc.) should be directed to yours truly, Amy 3, aka catchmenow, aka Baller Girl #4.

Mandie and I will do some fine tuning over the next few days, so if you have any other suggestions, pls feel free to PM either of us.

Baller 3, big high five! i'll PM you in a bit with my thoughts.

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Wounderful start on the thread Mandie. The title is very true, and I love the new look of the opening post.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

The opening post looks so great, mandie. It's all neat and pretty. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't stop giggling because that's the first time I've seen the infamous nipple ring. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 02-29-2004, 11:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oohh... I love that art!
Old 02-29-2004, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Good afternoon/ morning Baller Girls!!!! Phew- would have been here early, but I had a crazy night!! lol didn't get to bed until 5:00 this morning!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] haha

MANDIE- great job girlie!!!
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Mandie for this tread.
icon: xthebesthing
Closed Thread   Post New Thread