Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2015, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Normally I would say a body bag, but JP made it sound like how Steven R. McQueen left…like he could make future appearances at any time. Since there's no more Other Side I have to think he's alive. Maybe it has something to do with Liv . I don't know if she's in it next season so maybe they make up and ride off into the sunset together.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I can't believe I am actually looking forward to some Defan scenes Kill me now!!!
That's all there is to look forward to
Old 04-18-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tyler is the only person I still like and matt.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
Because they have decimated every single couple on this show including DE JP and CO could careless on who gets together or not. and Since Nina is leaving anyway they are going to reflect that.

Well nothing indicated that she would ended up with either one
That's not really a reason for DE to not get a happy ending. It's your personal gripe with the writing. DE that exists onscreen pretty much deserve the happy ending more than anyone.

Onscreen, everything has indicated that the writers want Elena to be with Damon. How can that even be refuted?
Old 04-18-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
That's not really a reason for DE to not get a happy ending. It's your personal gripe with the writing. DE that exists onscreen pretty much deserve the happy ending more than anyone.

Onscreen, everything has indicated that the writers want Elena to be with Damon. How can that even be refuted?
Nina is leaving, you can't write around that and I would say the same thing if Paul or Ian was leaving and as far as this show is concerned happily ever after doesn't exist for anyone. I don't know why people expect JP to suddenly change that now she won't.

Best thing she could do for DE is have them have a proper closure so both of them can move on. and I am sorry but DE deserves happy ever above anyone else? Ok...
Old 04-18-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
DE that exists onscreen pretty much deserve the happy ending more than anyone.
Nooooo, nope Why are they more deserving then any of the other couples on this show, or is that just because you ship them??
Old 04-18-2015, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
and as far as this show is concerned happily ever after doesn't exist for anyone.
How do you know this? What has been written and shown onscreen that indicates this? And when has JP revealed her plans offscreen ever? So how would anyone know that even if Nina stayed, Elena would not end up with anyone? I don't get it. What change of plans from JP? For all we know DE WAS her plan and not tragic endings for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Nooooo, nope Why are they more deserving then any of the other couples on this show, or is that just because you ship them??
Mostly because I ship them . But also because they have been through so much together and deserve something good in the end.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
How do you know this? What has been written and shown onscreen that indicates this? And when has JP revealed her plans offscreen ever? So how would anyone know that even if Nina stayed, Elena would not end up with anyone? I don't get it. What change of plans from JP? For all we know DE WAS her plan and not tragic endings for all.

Mostly because I ship them . But also because they have been through so much together and deserve something good in the end.
I don't claim to know much but its what I have seen with this show so far and they haven't proven me wrong yet.

SE... have been through so much crap too and do I think they deserve a happy ending nope because that is not what this show does. and its not going to end up like that.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But also because they have been through so much together and deserve something good in the end.
I could literally say the same about every other character and most couples on this show.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

LMAO, forget it. I'm bored with this now. I do ship DE but have no interest in defending or glorifying them. Knowing that most here are SE shippers (or pretending to have stopped shipping them), I was just messing around.

Let's discuss something else. Like, how hot are Sterloine, wouldn't you say? lol!
Old 04-18-2015, 08:21 AM
Passionate Fan

JP has maintained since nearly the beginning that Defan is the real ship of the show...that's why I never expected the show to end with Elena being with either of them. I mean, the writing hasn't backed that assertion up, the focus has almost always been romance. But because that was what she said, I always felt that the show would end on a Defan note, not a SE or DE one. It's terrible, plot-holey, underdeveloped writing, but, there it is.

~Katie~
Old 04-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LMAO, forget it. I'm bored with this now. I do ship DE but have no interest in defending or glorifying them. Knowing that most here are SE shippers (or pretending to have stopped shipping them), I was just messing around.

Let's discuss something else. Like, how hot are Sterloine, wouldn't you say? lol!
I can't stand SE, I won't speak for everyone though. Anyway, I fail to see how DE is deserving at all, I know you say you're messing around but I have yet to see a decent reason out of you, let's be honest, is there even a reason? You can still ship it and acknowledge how ridiculously dysfunctional it is, and what exactly have they been through besides killing her brother, sire bonds, and threatening her brother one season ago, like seriously, I'm guilty of liking unhealthy ships myself but I never wear a blindfold.

And it's kind of funny that the SE card needed to be thrown in order to dismiss the hate, it literally doesn't matter what people ship when it comes to dropping truth bombs on DE, honesty and common sense doesn't make you biased.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
You can still ship it and acknowledge how ridiculously dysfunctional it is, and what exactly have they been through besides killing her brother, sire bonds, and threatening her brother one season ago, like seriously, I'm guilty of liking unhealthy ships myself but I never wear a blindfold.
I did acknowledge it just now. I don't really care what goes against DE or what doesn't. I still ship it and still want the endgame whether they deserve it or not.

I would also have been totally fine with an SE endgame. I liked their chemistry too. Just liked Nina/Ian's more. I don't really take this show too seriously. Just go episode to episode hoping it can provide entertainment. LOL!
Old 04-18-2015, 08:37 AM
Addicted Fan

DE don't deserve anything good at the end. If they ever want to make defan legit, neither ends up with Elena. I'm pretty sure Damon has never apologized for inserting himself between SE when they were together and not respecting that? I'm still waiting for that moment.

"I'd say I'm sorry but im not"
Old 04-18-2015, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
that's not really a reason for de to not get a happy ending. It's your personal gripe with the writing. De that exists onscreen pretty much deserve the happy ending more than anyone.

Onscreen, everything has indicated that the writers want elena to be with damon. How can that even be refuted?
ita
Closed Thread   Post New Thread